THE BROWNS BOARD

Real Fans

rich4eagle

this is the dumbest thread ever. i don't have to root for anybody in the afcn, but the browns. i don't get into that "root for your division rivals because they're in your teams division" crap. f**k the rest of the afcn!! who gives a crap what their records are. as long as the team i root for does good, i could care less how the other teams do, UNLESS i need them to win a particular game for a particular reason to help the browns cause. other than that, f**k them and f**k rich4steelers op. don't expect peaceful dialogue when you post stupid azz stuff LIKE THIS. PERIOD.

comments intelligent only

edit: you only want intelligent comments? well, take your damn ben serialsexualpredatorberger jersey off, come back to reality and stop posting stupid crap. you can't root for batman AND the joker. you can't root for superman AND lex luthor. you can't root for the jedi knights AND the dark side of the force. YOU CAN'T ROOT FOR THE STEELERS AND THE BROWNS. you can't root for both of them INTELLIGENTLY because they both represent 2 totally different things. duh!

so once again, post something that actually makes sense and you'll increase your odds of getting kind responses. continue posting the nonsense you post regularly and people will continue to shake their heads, question your sanity and rip you a new one via response posts.

p.s. who the f**k are you to tell browns fans what they should and shouldn't do anyway? get your sh*t together before you go off trying to tell other people what to do.

you only want intelligent comments? well, take your damn ben serialsexualpredatorberger jersey off, come back to reality and stop posting stupid crap. you can't root for batman AND the joker. you can't root for superman AND lex luthor. you can't root for the jedi knights AND the dark side of the force. YOU CAN'T ROOT FOR THE STEELERS AND THE BROWNS. you can't root for both of them INTELLIGENTLY because they both represent 2 totally different things. duh!

so once again, post something that actually makes sense and you'll increase your odds of getting intelligent responses. continue posting the nonsense you post regularly and people will continue to shake their heads, question your sanity and rip you a new one via response posts.

p.s. who the f**k are you to tell browns fans what they should and shouldn't do anyway? get your sh*t together before you go off trying to tell other people what to do.

OWNED!

I don't really care for either team. Being a AFC guy and a North member, I won't root against the Steelers. I guess I don't root against anybody for that matter, but if i had to pick one, I guess i will go with the Steelers.....but during the game it can easily swing the other way.

I just want a good close game, in which case i will probably root for whoever has the ball last to pull out a last second win.

Yea, rooting for the Steelers to win just because they are members of the AFC North, would be as stupid as say, a Florida fan rooting for Georgia to win the National Championship simply because they were members of the SEC. Right?

I mean, that would be ridiculous.

this is the dumbest thread ever. i don't have to root for anybody in the afcn, but the browns. i don't get into that "root for your division rivals because they're in your teams division" crap. f**k the rest of the afcn!! who gives a crap what their records are. as long as the team i root for does good, i could care less how the other teams do, UNLESS i need them to win a particular game for a particular reason to help the browns cause. other than that, f**k them and f**k rich4steelers op. don't expect peaceful dialogue when you post stupid azz stuff LIKE THIS. PERIOD.

That's about the extent of it for me. And even then, it's debatable! I don't buy into the "you have to root for your division, or conference crap!" Sorry, I'm a Browns fan! Sure I'll be a good sport to congratulate them on a good season, and not kick them when they're down, like a lot of their fans do to us, as I'd rather celebrate with my fellow fans than rub salt in an open wound. But root for them, because they are in our division, or conference! NEVER!

That's about the extent of it for me. And even then, it's debatable! I don't buy into the "you have to root for your division, or conference crap!" Sorry, I'm a Browns fan! Sure I'll be a good sport to congratulate them on a good season, and not kick them when they're down, like a lot of their fans do to us, as I'd rather celebrate with my fellow fans than rub salt in an open wound. But root for them, because they are in our division, or conference! NEVER!

and in that scenario where we would need one the browns rivals to win a game and help the browns cause, i think i speak for the both of us when i say that we won't be cheering/rooting for the steelers, bengals or ravens. we'll just hope they win the game. that's the only time i would hope any of those teams win.

ofcourse it would be much better that the browns control their own destiny and not need any outside help. but sh*t happens in the nfl and sometimes even the best teams have to get it anyway they can.

I think you root for the team that is going to make you feel the best after they win. For some people they may think it is better for the Browns if shitsburg won but I think for most of us it made us happy that the Packers won.! That does not make anyone a real or unreal fan. I am glad I don't have to hear front runner steelers fans brag about number 7!

and in that scenario where we would need one the browns rivals to win a game and help the browns cause, i think i speak for the both of us when i say that we won't be cheering/rooting for the steelers, bengals or ravens. we'll just hope they win the game. that's the only time i would hope any of those teams win.

ofcourse it would be much better that the browns control their own destiny and not need any outside help. but sh*t happens in the nfl and sometimes even the best teams have to get it anyway they can.

You sir, are correct! :lol: But I honestly can't think of a time in recent history where I had to hope the Steelers win a game to help the Browns. It's been awhile. So, as it stands my 2 favorite teams are the CLEVELAND BROWNS, and ANYONE who is playing PITTSBURGH! :lol:

Now that I have been convinced the Steelers are my favorite super bowl team I was shocked and disappointed when they crumbled in the 4th period :rolleyes: I'm sure that the Steeler fans will be rooting for us when we get there since they think that is just the right thing to do.

Now that I have been convinced the Steelers are my favorite super bowl team I was shocked and disappointed when they crumbled in the 4th period :rolleyes: I'm sure that the Steeler fans will be rooting for us when we get there since they think that is just the right thing to do.

Yeah, I suppose some might. More than likely it will the front runners from Ohio with NO TIES TO PA, who will then come out and say that they were Browns fans all along!

You sir, are correct! :lol: But I honestly can't think of a time in recent history where I had to hope the Steelers win a game to help the Browns. It's been awhile. So, as it stands my 2 favorite teams are the CLEVELAND BROWNS, and ANYONE who is playing PITTSBURGH! :lol:

yes. fortunately there haven't been any times, in recent years, that we've had to hope the steelers won a game to help the browns out. i was able to sit back and watch the sb rooting for ar and the packers to beat the steelers.

how great was that forced fumble and recovery by the pack near the end of the game?! that was nice! one of the best defensive plays i've seen in such an important game.

yes. fortunately there haven't been any times, in recent years, that we've had to hope the steelers won a game to help the browns out. i was able to sit back and watch the sb rooting for ar and the packers to beat the steelers.

how great was that forced fumble and recovery by the pack near the end of the game?! that was nice! one of the best defensive plays i've seen in such an important game.

I actually wasn't even going to watch, but my neighbor had a get together, so I guess I'm glad that I did. I thought for sure in that last minute the Steelers were going to go down field and score the game winning TD.

I actually wasn't even going to watch, but my neighbor had a get together, so I guess I'm glad that I did. I thought for sure in that last minute the Steelers were going to go down field and score the game winning TD.

that's what made the forced fumble and recovery so sweet. most people thought, here comes ben and then wham! that made it a great game for me.

The only way would ever root for the stoolers is if they won a game it would help the Browns somehow. Other then that I will NEVER root for the stoolers

Speedy, that was Rich's old lady...

I had this same conversation with Mr 4eagle a few years ago.. I stated then and I'll state now--you either root for the Browns or the Steelers..

The nature of the beast says you can't do both.....

Peace

T.Dawg

I bet he has a custom made reversible jersey that has the Browns on one side and the stoolers on the other. This way Every time the stoolers score he can wear there side and everytime the Browns score he can flip it inside out and say he's been supporting the Browns the whole time.

Anyone else notice Rich has been avoiding this topic since he started it? I have a feeling he can't handle failure which is why he picked two teams to root for. What a tool.

Archived