THE BROWNS BOARD

Everybody Stop Crying

The Gipper

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Springstein is a screaching, repetitive lyric singing girlieman. He sucks.

And New Jersey reeks worse.

AND,

"stink is never cool".

Not ever.

Yea those 150 million people also listen to Christopher Cross and Cher.

If that is what you think of things musical, then I suggest that no one on here will give your musical taste the slightest bit of credibility.

I suppose your idea of good music is like Megadeath and Poison. Or, more probable, are you a Disco Duck??

Are you saying you are not a Springsteen fan? Not Cool.

Speaking of "The Boss", he is playing in the Orbison vid I posted. Springsteen was a big fan of Roys.

You can see him on the shot you see before you click the vid....he is just above the youtube logo...then shown several more time during the vid.

Speaking of "The Boss", he is playing in the Orbison vid I posted. Springsteen was a big fan of Roys.

You can see him on the shot you see before you click the vid....he is just above the youtube logo...then shown several more time during the vid.

I hope you noticed Elvis Costello is in there too. :) And Springsteen and Christopher Cross- are worlds apart. Cher? Who? Sonny's been dead for years.

But really, if you're totally into Megadeth and Metal, I could see how you could think Bruce sucks.

Yeah, I thought a lot of my parent's music sucked- I didn't appreciate Sinatra until I was way older- and I still don't like his stuff. OTOH, this is way cool, often imitated, never duplicated- the original and best.

I hope you noticed Elvis Costello is in there too. :) And Springsteen and Christopher Cross- are worlds apart. Cher? Who? Sonny's been dead for years.

But really, if you're totally into Megadeth and Metal, I could see how you could think Bruce sucks.

Yeah, I thought a lot of my parent's music sucked- I didn't appreciate Sinatra until I was way older- and I still don't like his stuff. OTOH, this is way cool, often imitated, never duplicated- the original and best.

Fantastic. She manages to sound joyful, reverent, regal, proud and patriotic in one rendition.

If that is what you think of things musical, then I suggest that no one on here will give your musical taste the slightest bit of credibility.

I suppose your idea of good music is like Megadeath and Poison. Or, more probable, are you a Disco Duck?

?

I might hate Megadeath more then Bruce and that is saying a lot. I would rather listen to Anne Murry and Box Car Willie for the rest of my life then listen to Megadeath, Mustaine has the worst voice in music history.

I've seen Bruce when he came around with just his acoustic tour shoot 17 years ago (free ticket). Not bad. I just don't like this thing about not having a thing and his 50 minute songs. We get it, you play your heart out for the working man, while they just paid $125 to get in.

Modest Mouse, Cake, White Stripes, Black Keys, Stones, Paul Simon, Old Metallica, Ray Charles, The Ramones, the list would go on for 2 posts.

The bass line in Disco Duck rocks.

I hope you noticed Elvis Costello is in there too.

Weird you guys are mentioning the worst musicians ever.

1. Elvis Costello

2. Dave Mustaine

3. Jimmy Buffet, lol fell off stage

4. Bruce Springsteen

I think I jumped out of a moving car once to get away from an overly happy driver that some shit song by Elvis Costello was on (not really, but I would).

Archived