THE BROWNS BOARD

Has Jay Cutler overtaken over the title...

Kosar_For_President

it's clear there's no getting to you zombo, it's like arguing with a stump. If you truly believe a grade 2 MCL sprain, a 4-8 week injury and by almost every account an injury that causes serious pain when applying any type of effort on it to the point where it crawls up to your neck shouldn't keep someone out a game, so be it. But that's blind and sheer ignorance. If you're pissed the way he was acting on the sidelines after fine. But I really think you need to read up on how serious an MCL sprain is. There's no doubt the man would be a detriment to his team.

Maybe if you have some free time read up on how serious the injury is:

http://www.physioroom.com/injuries/knee/me...sprain_full.php

"For second degree sprains, the rehabilitation period will be between 6 and 8 weeks. Rehabilitation under the supervision of a chartered physiotherapist is desirable to prevent a recurrence of the injury, which can be common if a return to sport is attempted too early"

Despite all that, if you still think he's a pussy that's baffling to me. I just hope you never have to face this injury, cause if you do like I have and realize how useless you are I'm sure you wouldn't want to hear you're a pussy

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
it's clear there's no getting to you zombo, it's like arguing with a stump. If you truly believe a grade 2 MCL sprain, a 4-8 week injury and by almost every account an injury that causes serious pain when applying any type of effort on it to the point where it crawls up to your neck shouldn't keep someone out a game, so be it. But that's blind and sheer ignorance. If you're pissed the way he was acting on the sidelines after fine. But I really think you need to read up on how serious an MCL sprain is. There's no doubt the man would be a detriment to his team.

Maybe if you have some free time read up on how serious the injury is:

http://www.physioroom.com/injuries/knee/me...sprain_full.php

"For second degree sprains, the rehabilitation period will be between 6 and 8 weeks. Rehabilitation under the supervision of a chartered physiotherapist is desirable to prevent a recurrence of the injury, which can be common if a return to sport is attempted too early"

Despite all that, if you still think he's a pussy that's baffling to me. I just hope you never have to face this injury, cause if you do like I have and realize how useless you are I'm sure you wouldn't want to hear you're a pussy

It was the biggest game of his career. Perhaps the biggest day of his life. I want a QB that says "shoot me up, I'm going back in." I want a QB that you have to literally tackle and hide his helmet to keep him off the field. If he can walk on the sideline and ride a bike, he can stand in the pocket and throw.

Jack Youngblood played a playoff game on a broken leg. Ronnie Lott cut off his finger to be able to play. Phillip Rivers played an entire playoff game on a torn ACL. Emmit Smith led the Cowboys to the playoffs on a separated shoulder.

I'm just saying ... Cutler isn't one of those guys ... and when it comes to the Browns, I would want one of those guys.

If I was a Bears fan, I'd be pissed, period.

Zombo

--They missed out on a Super Bowl by 1 touchdown and their starting QB was walking around on the sideline watching it.

It was the biggest game of his career. Perhaps the biggest day of his life. I want a QB that says "shoot me up, I'm going back in." I want a QB that you have to literally tackle and hide his helmet to keep him off the field. If he can walk on the sideline and ride a bike, he can stand in the pocket and throw.

Jack Youngblood played a playoff game on a broken leg. Ronnie Lott cut off his finger to be able to play. Phillip Rivers played an entire playoff game on a torn ACL. Emmit Smith led the Cowboys to the playoffs on a separated shoulder.

I'm just saying ... Cutler isn't one of those guys ... and when it comes to the Browns, I would want one of those guys.

If I was a Bears fan, I'd be pissed, period.

Zombo

--They missed out on a Super Bowl by 1 touchdown and their starting QB was walking around on the sideline watching it.

Yeah, let's give a diabetic a cortisone shot. What could go wrong?

I see you haven't left. Can't undo the notch.

I thought somebody already posted that they DID shoot him up?

Why does everyone want to protect this guy from criticism?

Not everybody is Jack Younglood or Phillip Rivers, it doesn't make him a bad person. But he's not the guy I want leading my team when we are playing Pittsburgh in the AFC Championship. It is what is.

Zombo

Costisone is a close derivative of what the adrenal gland produces naturally in our bodies. There are not any contraindications in dosing this drug to a diabetic that I was able to look up.

If Cutler did want to take a shot for his pain, novacaine would most likely be the administered drug under the circumstances.

Costisone is a close derivative of what the adrenal gland produces naturally in our bodies. There are not any contraindications in dosing this drug to a diabetic that I was able to look up.

steroid medications such as cortisone and prednisone can increase your blood glucose enough that you might even need to triple the amount of insulin you take. Most likely you will need to adjust both your short-acting and long-acting insulin for as long as you are on the cortisone. Always check with your diabetes doctor whenever you are prescribed a medication by another doctor to find out if and how it might affect your blood sugar levels and insulin doses.

there are valid points on both sides of the argument.

it's been interesting to me to see all the bobble head analyists and players who were 'tweeting' or 'twitting' (sounds very gay to me) about what a puss he was etc, are now doing some serious back-peddling. gotta be careful about opening your mouth about something before you really know what's going on.

i do agree with zombo though. if i were a bear's fan i would be pissed. like he said you want a tough guy leading your team.

BUT. you also gotta look at it this way: i think i'd be even more pissed to learn that this guy that we gave up a lot for and have paid millions to, went back in, further injured the knee to a point of a career ending injury. it would be like "we've finally found our QB. the dude's great. look he's going back in the game! ...........oops wait a minute. oh shit". then we'd be crucifying the medical staff for not pulling him and calling for the trainers/coaches heads.

there are valid points on both sides of the argument.

it's been interesting to me to see all the bobble head analyists and players who were 'tweeting' or 'twitting' (sounds very gay to me) about what a puss he was etc, are now doing some serious back-peddling. gotta be careful about opening your mouth about something before you really know what's going on.

i do agree with zombo though. if i were a bear's fan i would be pissed. like he said you want a tough guy leading your team.

BUT. you also gotta look at it this way: i think i'd be even more pissed to learn that this guy that we gave up a lot for and have paid millions to, went back in, further injured the knee to a point of a career ending injury. it would be like "we've finally found our QB. the dude's great. look he's going back in the game! ...........oops wait a minute. oh shit". then we'd be crucifying the medical staff for not pulling him and calling for the trainers/coaches heads.

If you decide to pull a QB for the second half, either keep them downstairs with the doctors or put a headset on him and have him working with the backup QB. There should be no doubt. It doesn't matter if he could have/should have gotten back into the game. Besides, if Cutler had a better reputation, he'd have gotten the benefit of the doubt. This is another reason why you want your franchise QB to have a good rep.

If you decide to pull a QB for the second half, either keep them downstairs with the doctors or put a headset on him and have him working with the backup QB. There should be no doubt. It doesn't matter if he could have/should have gotten back into the game. Besides, if Cutler had a better reputation, he'd have gotten the benefit of the doubt. This is another reason why you want your franchise QB to have a good rep.

i get it, and you're right. he might be a punk because he looks and acts like a 'hooty toot born with a silver spoon in his mouth prep fag...............(but like i mentioned in an earlier post)................

we all would have lined up and given our left nut to have this guy on our team a couple of years ago. and if i'm lying i'm dying.

i get it, and you're right. he might be a punk because he looks and acts like a 'hooty toot born with a silver spoon in his mouth prep fag...............(but like i mentioned in an earlier post)................

we all would have lined up and given our left nut to have this guy on our team a couple of years ago. and if i'm lying i'm dying.

dude he is a professional body builder in the off season..

www.jaycutler.com

Archived