THE BROWNS BOARD

Has Jay Cutler overtaken over the title...

Kosar_For_President

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That is a pretty short memory you have.

Colt was never taken off the field, Pizza Fag, he was forced to sit the next several weeks after the injury. But he never came out of a game.

Zombo

The fans who are critical of Cutler are the same ones who call off work when they have the sniffles. The Bears would not even have been in the NFC Championship game if it weren't for Cutler. He got injured, it happens.

All those who are critical should never take another sick day from work again unless you are deathly ill. he is paid to play and ADD VALUE to his team's chances of winning. If you ask me Lovie did the right thing by going with his 3rd string QB who made the game somewhat competitive- yes they scored with Hanie.

Colt was never taken off the field, Pizza Fag, he was forced to sit the next several weeks after the injury. But he never came out of a game.

Zombo

He is talking about his last national championship game when he had no feeling from the elbow up, hence, he couldn't throw a football.

He is talking about his last national championship game when he had no feeling from the elbow up, hence, he couldn't throw a football.

I remember that. He had a nerve injury, his arm was completely numb and he couldn't throw the ball 7 yards to his father. A little different than a wobbly knee. Cutler could still throw.

Zombo

Zombo

Why is it that when presented with facts, you guys result to personal attacks? You could at least come up with something witty or clever. Also, you missed my point entirely. I was referring to the CG where it was being widely reported that his daddy didn't want him to risk further injury by letting him go back in. I personally don't believe that story but I found it hysterical that you are trying to use McCoy as an example of what Cutler should be. You failed miserably.

Why is it that when presented with facts, you guys result to personal attacks? You could at least come up with something witty or clever. Also, you missed my point entirely. I was referring to the CG where it was being widely reported that his daddy didn't want him to risk further injury by letting him go back in. I personally don't believe that story but I found it hysterical that you are trying to use McCoy as an example of what Cutler should be. You failed miserably.

McCoy played on a high ankle sprain in the regular season. Cutler sat on a sprained mcl in the championship. Those are facts. See? ... no personal attacks.

Zombo

--Faggot

It was a grade 2 tear, Redneck.

Whatever it was, he was standing, walking, and could throw. And his team was playing for the Super Bowl. Take a shot and get out there. He's a pussy and so are you.

Zombo

McCoy as you may well remember wimped out of the National Championship game against Alabama after his 5th snap of the game. McCoy sat out the BCS Championship game because he wanted to be drafted into the NFL.

He couldn't throw a football, Slurp.

Did Cutler sit out because he was hoping to get drafted into the Pussy Hall of Fame?

Zombo

That is what McCoy and his father said but " all of a sudden lost his arm strength" against Alabama who was likely to end his college and potential pro- career?

Even McCoy said he felt no pain. He bagged the BCS game against Alabama in order to be drafted

He felt no pain because it was numb, dumbshit.

Zombo

Whatever it was, he was standing, walking, and could throw. And his team was playing for the Super Bowl. Take a shot and get out there. He's a pussy and so are you.

Zombo

He did take a shot and by all accounts he tried to stay in the game but was told he couldn't. You really would be doing yourself a favor if you were more subjective. I'm honestly ashamed to root for the same team as you and a few of your brethren on here. Actually, I think I am done here. You mental midgets can keep fighting in the face of reason and logic, maybe one of these days it will work out for you. I kind of doubt it though.

I don't understand how he could have suddenly developed a numb arm. To me, it doesn't make medical sense.

Could he have been faking the numbness so he would not get truly injured and lose all hopes of a futre multi-million dollar career?

McElroy played the entire game with a cracked rib and in a flak jacket.......but he played! That's what makes champions.

I don't understand how he could have suddenly developed a numb arm. To me, it doesn't make medical sense.

Could he have been faking the numbness so he would not get truly injured and lose all hopes of a futre multi-million dollar career?

McElroy played the entire game with a cracked rib and in a flak jacket.......but he played! That's what makes champions.

Still don't know what this has to do with Cutler being a pussy.

You can argue all day the McCoy "faked it" so he could go pro, I disagree ... but was Cutler's excuse?

Zombo

There is no doubt in my mind that you have it bookmarked. Look into that rage of yours, it isn't coming from a healthy place. I wish you well and hope you get the help you need in the future.

LOL. I got your "rage" right here.

Zombo

--adding notch to belt

McCoy played on a high ankle sprain in the regular season. Cutler sat on a sprained mcl in the championship. Those are facts. See? ... no personal attacks.

Zombo

--Faggot

Indeed, Colt scrambled for like 20 yards running out to the sideline on his busted ankle.

And to the folks who need some clearing up regarding his NC injury. Although there have been rumors that his dad did at some point mumble something about protecting his arm for his future in the NFL, Colt's explained the scenario from his perspective and he claims he could not throw the ball even seven yards.

If you don't want to believe him, that's fine, but let's be honest; if the kid wanted in to the NFL, he could have come out after his junior year. He came back to play in a national championship. The guy started 53 games and he's got a proven track record for having big time guts. That's why you give the kid the benefit of the doubt if you know anything.

Of course none of these NFL QBs have the kind of guts that internet tough guys possess...

I remember that. He had a nerve injury, his arm was completely numb and he couldn't throw the ball 7 yards to his father. A little different than a wobbly knee. Cutler could still throw.

Zombo

Come on Zombo....you are on the wrong side of the argument here.

The guy sustained a serious knee injury.

The bottom line is the guy couldn't play without putting his team at a serious disadvantage. It's not Cutlers fault is back-up totally sucks and got replaced by the 3rd teamer.

Hell, I saw you show up a hour or two late for a tailgate, talking about it having been a long night and somehow trying to lay blame on Robin.

That was just brain fog.....you weren't limping in on crutches. :P

It is beyond absurd to think a kid like McCoy would take himself out of a national championship game if he could play at all. One of the stupidest things ever and before he was a Brown there were a ton of people insinuating it right here.

This Cutler thing became an issue because for one, he has a rep as a tool and two, the tweeting era has players around the league saying BS before they know anything. This is a new phenomena, and as the Bears owner said, one that is showing the solidarity of the players and their union isn't very freaking good.

Here you have a union trying to get all the help they can to fight injuries, extra games, better pension etc and they are jumping on a dude before they have a clue what happened to him---one of their own. It is about as stupid as Roid Monk and Ray Lewis bitching about being forced to tackle the way you are supposed to, then whining about extra games causing injury.

Bottom line: a lot of these players are really dumb, and the last thing they should probably be doing is tweeting at all. I heard on the radio today that apparently Haden is using the N word in his tweets. Not smart.

He DEFINITELY faked the injury. They showed him on TV walking out of the tunnel after halftime, AND HE WAS USING HIS "INJURED" ARM TO SCRATCH HIS FACE, but then we he was on the sideline he acted as if he couldn't even move his arm, and then he said in the post-game interview that his arm was "dead".

They did an X-ray and could not find anything so they just diagnosed it as a "sprain". He said he couldn't feel his arm and it was numb with no pain.

When was the last QB in the NFL diagnosed with a " dead arm?" It was all about the money and getting hurt in the BCS game just wasn't worth it to his family. They cashed in but the guy sold out on the BCS stage in order to be drafted a millionaire.

zombo, I have to admit each day that goes by on here I respect you less and less. Despite undeniable facts that Cutler COULD NOT come back in the game, his coach, medical staff and most every teammate backing him, your blind hatred and what you "think" he should of done is making you look like a fool. Hell, almost everyone is telling you your wrong. and what do you do? instead of arguing like a grown man, you quite literally revert to tactics that 12 year puberty stricken boys use. I'm sure it makes you feel awesome to call someone gay when you're completely wrong and backed into a corner with no more facts to back your case, but it really comes off as pathetic.

Frankly, it brings this whole board down several pegs the way you've been posting lately. You make people on this board look like when people disagree all we do is go to dumb ass name calling. Why don't you just TRY to post with valid arguments, and admit when you're wrong? being an internet tough guy makes you a douche.

Come on Zombo....you are on the wrong side of the argument here.

I would be pissed if I was a Bear fan. I don't think our QB would come out.

Hell, I saw you show up a hour or two late for a tailgate, talking about it having been a long night and somehow trying to lay blame on Robin.

Hey now ... I had to wait for Roach to pick me up ... personally, I wanted to go ... Straight to the Lot! ... after the Cavs game.

Zombo

zombo, I have to admit each day that goes by on here I respect you less and less.

That hurts. Who are you, again?

Despite undeniable facts that Cutler COULD NOT come back in the game, his coach, medical staff and most every teammate backing him, your blind hatred and what you "think" he should of done is making you look like a fool.

Blind hatred?? For who? Cutler?

I've never had anything against Cutler. I said he acted like a pussy on Sunday but I have never hated, or even disliked the guy. I said if I were a Bears fan I'd be pissed. If the Browns starting quarterback took himself out of the AFC Championship game against Pittsburgh and he could still stand in there and throw ... I'd Be Pissed.

Hell, almost everyone is telling you your wrong. and what do you do? instead of arguing like a grown man, you quite literally revert to tactics that 12 year puberty stricken boys use. I'm sure it makes you feel awesome to call someone gay when you're completely wrong and backed into a corner with no more facts to back your case, but it really comes off as pathetic.

I'm not wrong. I feel like he's a pussy and I'd be pissed if it was the Browns. How can I be wrong about how I feel?

I called him gay, because I'm immature and calling someone gay is funny to me. I have admitted that for years and years. I'm not going to change. Besides, PizzaDeliveryGuy really is gay ... just ask Skippy.

Frankly, it brings this whole board down several pegs the way you've been posting lately. You make people on this board look like when people disagree all we do is go to dumb ass name calling. Why don't you just TRY to post with valid arguments, and admit when you're wrong? being an internet tough guy makes you a douche.

I'm not wrong, so why would I admit it ... wouldn't that make me a pussy like Cutler? Why am I an "internet tough guy" ... because I called PDG a homo? Is that being "tough'? C'mon, lighten up, Francis ... it's just Zombo being Zombo ... been going on for 15 years. I make fun of people who disagree with me. The thin-skinned ones leave. The rest get to know me and figure out that I am indeed not a douche. Attend a tailgate. Eat a helmet cookie, do a jello shot, shake some hands ... don't get all bent out of shape because I defend my ground and call people homos.

Zombo

--I admit when I'm wrong ... if you can't convince me that I wouldn't be pissed if I were a Bears fan then I guess your argument's just not convincing to me. That happens.

He DEFINITELY faked the injury. They showed him on TV walking out of the tunnel after halftime, AND HE WAS USING HIS "INJURED" ARM TO SCRATCH HIS FACE, but then we he was on the sideline he acted as if he couldn't even move his arm, and then he said in the post-game interview that his arm was "dead".

They did an X-ray and could not find anything so they just diagnosed it as a "sprain". He said he couldn't feel his arm and it was numb with no pain.

When was the last QB in the NFL diagnosed with a " dead arm?" It was all about the money and getting hurt in the BCS game just wasn't worth it to his family. They cashed in but the guy sold out on the BCS stage in order to be drafted a millionaire.

What he said was that his arm wasn't hurt, but it was numb and he had no strength in it. Couldn't throw the football. He never claimed that the arm was flaccid, lifeless, or dead. You are accusing him of something he never claimed. You are completely ignorant.

Archived