THE BROWNS BOARD

Has Jay Cutler overtaken over the title...

Kosar_For_President

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
People said this same shit about Colt McCoy too, do you guys think he was a pussy too? Give me a break.

i don't know exactly what the injury was, but i remember giving the living hell to ladanian thomlinson for the same thing. just sitting there on the bench with that stupid visor covering his emotions. i also bitched about mccoy calling him weak etc. but i was wrong on both accounts.

i don't hate cutler. how do we as fans know how this guy is as teammate. but ya gotta get up and root for your team. the people in chicago must be ready to run the guy out of town today.

Mike Holmgren on the radio: said Jay Cutler's toughness is unquestionable, and that the players who took shots at him "should be ashamed of themselves".

Man, A whole bunch of people with egg on their face today. Quite a few "professionals" should be ashamed as well. IE Brooks, MJD, Prime Time. Embarrassing.

Mike Holmgren on the radio: said Jay Cutler's toughness is unquestionable, and that the players who took shots at him "should be ashamed of themselves".

Man, A whole bunch of people with egg on their face today. Quite a few "professionals" should be ashamed as well. IE Brooks, MJD, Prime Time. Embarrassing.

Nobody has egg on their face, thats his opinion and he's obviously not going to call him a pussy in the public eye.

Cutler played the first series after halftime and moved around fine. The injury was to his left leg, you push off with your right when throwing, he could've gutted it out, thats what great one's due.

Nobody has egg on their face, thats his opinion and he's obviously not going to call him a pussy in the public eye.

Cutler played the first series after halftime and moved around fine. The injury was to his left leg, you push off with your right when throwing, he could've gutted it out, thats what great one's due.

yeah they do, but that doesn't mean he isn't tough. playing behind one of the worse O lines in the league and getting sacked, what, 57 times this year? how many games has he missed in his career? one? maybe the coaching staff and trainers were thinking about next year and the next etc.

Listen pizza is it. No one is questioning his toughness, at least not now, ill admit my over reaction. But sitting next to the rookie on the bench when he was obviously flustered listening to his mp3 player is the unacceptable part of it. Bullshit, he needed to be helping any way he could. Yes he was being a bitch.

i hate to argue with browns fans, especially about this douche cutler, but you guys are talking out of complete ignorance. Even if it's now a sprain with a small tear, you have NO idea the amount of pain he was in. It's been reported by several people he was asking to go back in the game and the doctors said no. To say its not his plant leg and it make it sound better is absolutely stupid, I'm sorry. you move with both legs and knees, not just one.

Like I said, the way he was acting on the sideline is completely unacceptable, and I feel like this is where you guys are driving this ignorant view from. You think just because he wasn't on a cart off the field he should of been back in there. I would LOVE to see some of people sprain/tear your MCL and go in and play the QB position, then come back and post that you could of done it.

The biggest thing is here is you guys are acting like he was just lighting it up out there. He was literally playing at a pace to put him at the WORST championship performance of all time. Was it really a bad thing he stayed off the sideline? Hanie played objectively better than him, and gave them a much better chance to win than Cutler was.

Listen pizza is it. No one is questioning his toughness, at least not now, ill admit my over reaction. But sitting next to the rookie on the bench when he was obviously flustered listening to his mp3 player is the unacceptable part of it. Bullshit, he needed to be helping any way he could. Yes he was being a bitch.

Caleb Hanie talked very specifically about how Cutler DID talk with him and assist him during the game. Unfortunately, the editing director for FOX selected the 5 second snippets that he/she felt added the most drama to the broadcast. Just because you were provided with several shots of Cutler on the sidelines not acting like a cheerleader doesn't mean that he wasn't into the game or uninvolved.

Caleb Hanie talked very specifically about how Cutler DID talk with him and assist him during the game. Unfortunately, the editing director for FOX selected the 5 second snippets that he/she felt added the most drama to the broadcast. Just because you were provided with several shots of Cutler on the sidelines not acting like a cheerleader doesn't mean that he wasn't into the game or uninvolved.

Bullshit every play he was listening to his mp3. Dude take your cutler love somewhere else.

The real question might be - Have the Browns lost all respect for themselves that they now lash out at players in the NFC?

Who do the Browns think they are?

i guess you you mean browns' fans. and in saying so i guess we are like the rest of football fans across this country and others to comment on something relevant to the game we love. besides that's what forums such as this are about, speaking your mind and posting comments on such topics. you obviously have nothing to say, but come here to start shit. go F yourself.

i guess you you mean browns' fans. and in saying so i guess we are like the rest of football fans across this country and others to comment on something relevant to the game we love. besides that's what forums such as this are about, speaking your mind and posting comments on such topics. you obviously have nothing to say, but come here to start shit. go F yourself.

Toxic don't feed him. His moms tits are enough. A jay cutler thread, talking about the stoolers, come on ur smarter than that

Bullshit every play he was listening to his mp3. Dude take your cutler love somewhere else.

Its funny, I actually can't stand Cutler, I just tend to not let my emotions ruin subjective thought. I love how seeing the injury report and listening to people that were actually involved in the situation instead of basing my opinion on the usual media driven hysterics that are used to drum up ratings makes me a Cutler lover.

I've got no problem lashing at any pro player who recently signed a contract extension with 20 MILLION of it guarenteed. There are more than a few NFL players who make more than a million/game

during the regular season... more than many americans make their entire working career. Cutler was in his conference's championship game and acted like a prima donna when the chips were down. If the

blue collar, lunch pail rattling fans of the league want to question his mojo, then so be it.

Its funny, I actually can't stand Cutler, I just tend to not let my emotions ruin subjective thought. I love how seeing the injury report and listening to people that were actually involved in the situation instead of basing my opinion on the usual media driven hysterics that are used to drum up ratings makes me a Cutler lover.

Well there is no other excuse at this point, you are a girl that loves cutler.

Bottom line is the guy sustained a serious injury.

It's pretty lame to question his manhood.

Yeah, I know, some would have played with their leg ripped off and one eye poked out.....yada, yada

Archived