THE BROWNS BOARD

Has Jay Cutler overtaken over the title...

Kosar_For_President

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Biggest Bitch in the league? WTF, no trainers looking at him. What a baby. I just might hate this dude more then Big Gay and that is saying a lot. Do you think after any knee injury you would be STANDING on the sidelines.

LINK

So true, you have to man up and try to play. I do hate him more tnan Ben as a PLAYER at least. Ben gets banged up big time week in and he keeps moving along and making plays when needed most. Cutler is exactly what you said Biggest Bitch hands down.

Biggest Bitch in the league? WTF, no trainers looking at him. What a baby. I just might hate this dude more then Big Gay and that is saying a lot. Do you think after any knee injury you would be STANDING on the sidelines.

LINK

It really doesn't matter...They were'nt winning that game anyway..the 3rd string guy played much better than Cutler anyway.. :unsure:

Are you a girl. Give up, oh well. Who the fook are you. What a bitch.

My point is...Numbnuts!...

Green Bay was winning that game regardless of who the QB was...

Cutler or anyone else......Cutler did sh*t...and probably should have been yanked anyway. :angry:

I'd bet Chicago would be willing to trade Cutler for 2nd or 3rd round pick, if you Brownies are interested. Though I'd also be willing to bet that Cleveland wouldn't be stupid enough to take Chicago up on such an offer.

Browns wont do that. They do not trade for head cases. Besides they are ready to hitch the horses to Colt and see where it takes us.

My point is...Numbnuts!...

Green Bay was winning that game regardless of who the QB was...

Cutler or anyone else......Cutler did sh*t...and probably should have been yanked anyway. :angry:

No it's being a man, he should of begged to be in there. "He did shit", so when a QB throws a couple picks you are supposed to cower in the corner like a child for WHOLE half? You got a liberal.

and...... fail. a lot of people owe this guy an apology.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/...r-has-mcl-tear/

Report: Cutler has MCL tear

Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on January 24, 2011, 11:14 AM EST

NFC Championship Football

After Jay Cutler left Sunday’s game with a knee injury, NFL Network analyst Deion Sanders jokes that he “better see” Dr. James Andrews operate live on Cutler or he wouldn’t be satisfied with Cutler leaving the game.

It sounds like a surgery may indeed be in Cutler’s future.

Sean Jensen of the Chicago Sun-Times reports Cutler tore his MCL during the loss to the Packers. The team is determining the grade of tear, which could help determine if the injury could heal naturally.

As MDS pointed out earlier, Cutler has only missed one start in his career. That was for a concussion in 2010.

The fact of whether he was really hurt or not is between him, his knee, the doctors on the team, and his conscience. That said, there is no excuse for his behavior on the sidelines. He was pouting around and generally acting disinterested. That shot they had of poor Hanie looking at coverages sitting next to Cutler while Jay was just staring blankly said a lot about his character IMO. You would think that Cutler might have had some interest in helping Hanie out, but nope, he just sat there like a whining child. If he was a Brown, I would be screaming to ship him straight out of town for that.

The fact of whether he was really hurt or not is between him, his knee, the doctors on the team, and his conscience. That said, there is no excuse for his behavior on the sidelines. He was pouting around and generally acting disinterested. That shot they had of poor Hanie looking at coverages sitting next to Cutler while Jay was just staring blankly said a lot about his character IMO. You would think that Cutler might have had some interest in helping Hanie out, but nope, he just sat there like a whining child. If he was a Brown, I would be screaming to ship him straight out of town for that.

We all handle injuries/pain in our own way. I will give the guy the benefit of the doubt. Only he knows what he could and could not do. But, I have seen QB's over the years who as long as they could still stand and walk wouldn't leave the game unless physically restrained. Playing in their conference's championship game would only fuel their desire to help their club win the game. Oh, BTW, what the hell was

he doing listening to his MP3 player while the game was still on?

We all handle injuries/pain in our own way. I will give the guy the benefit of the doubt. Only he knows what he could and could not do. But, I have seen QB's over the years who as long as they could still stand and walk wouldn't leave the game unless physically restrained. Playing in their conference's championship game would only fuel their desire to help their club win the game. Oh, BTW, what the hell was

He tore his mcl, give him a break!

Anyone who's torn anything in their knee before, knows that its no joke. He did try to go out there for one more series, and then was benched.

When Hanie was playing well and scoring, Cutler was standing and cheering.

I've torn my ACL and probably my MCL and LCL and the lack of stability in the knee because of these things is huge. Now imagine you are trying to put a lot of lateral pressure on the knee with this kind of tear, while 300 lb linemen are bearing down on you.

Not everyone is Kosar, who played the last half of a game on a broken ankle.

he was listening to this:

Fer Christ sake, he could have at least ACTED like his head was still in the game and he wanted to compete....His be-bopping to the Pussycat Dolls on his MP3 was bad form

You ever think that he was so dissapointed about not being able to play. To me it shows how much he cared. The dude tried to play on a torn mcn. Nuff said!

I've played with people on my high school team who had MCL tears and played the rest of the season on the injury. Not half of a game but half of a season, a losing season to boot not one where a state title was on the line.

Being a water boy on a torn mcl is the same thing.

Mvp= 'most valuable pumper

He tore his mcl, give him a break!

I've torn my MCL. It does not hurt when you are not trying to twist or putting a lot of pressure on it. That is why he was standing and walking around just fine.

He could have played, I mean, look at Rivers playing with torn ACL a couple of years ago. That shit is far worse then a torn MCL.

He at least needed to be helping out on the sideline and not out there pouting.

Being a water boy on a torn mcl is the same thing.

Mvp= 'most valuable pumper

All I am saying is the guy is getting paid millions of dollars a year and a guy I know who started with me on my High School football team had a near complete tear and he played half a season on it. I know a guy who will play on it for free and a guy who will sit down for more than I will make in a life time.

Can someone please point to one time Cutler has ever quit on his team, or missed significant time during the season? Can someone tell me when he stopped playing or didn't do everything he could to win a game?

I don't like the prick. But he hasn't shown he is a quitter.

Can someone please point to one time Cutler has ever quit on his team, or missed significant time during the season? Can someone tell me when he stopped playing or didn't do everything he could to win a game?

I don't like the prick. But he hasn't shown he is a quitter.

the dudes got one of the best arms in the league, but some of his throws show that he thinks he's invincible. he does have a snarky attitude but that doesn't make him a loser or quitter. just maybe he wants to play a couple of more years and not risk retiring or calling it short cuz he can't finish a game they weren't going to win.

man, you assholes are being damn ignorant of how serious a torn MCL is. Seriously guys, shutup about "well rivers and so and so played through it yadayada", that's just ridiculous. I've personally torn my MCL during the football season. I BEGGED the coach to go back in, and finally got a chance because frankly it didn't hurt just standing there. However, right when I started up again, the pain from the injury is quite literally the worst pain i've ever experienced in my whole life. you have no idea how much pain he was in. Hell, the bears had a much better chance with him out of that game anyway.

I literally hate Jay Cutler and couldn't agree more that his demeanor was terrible after his injury. He should of been doing everything possible to help his team on the sideline. But to say the man should of gone out there and risked ruining the rest of his NFL career despite having a serious injury is damn Retarded and just ignorant. The doctors wouldn't let him go back in there, period. People said this same shit about Colt McCoy too, do you guys think he was a pussy too? Give me a break.

Archived