THE BROWNS BOARD

Go Packers!

BrownsFan4Evr

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And, Braylon Edwards wasn't much help for a lot of the game.

Halftime: "dammit, Braylon, you don't play for the Browns anymore. Start acting like you give a sheet !"

"Sanchez, I wish the Browns HAD drafted you"

"Okay, Hairyson, you guys will NOT hurt Sanchez, right? We have a good thing going with him in there"

GO PACKERS !!!!!!!!!!

I fn hate the Steelers with all my heart and soul, I will be the bigger man here and say good luck to you and I hope the Packers beat the goddamn urine out of you. Also, I hope the megatron scoreboard falls down little Bens head.

I fn hate the Steelers with all my heart and soul, I will be the bigger man here and say good luck to you and I hope the Packers beat the goddamn urine out of you. Also, I hope the megatron scoreboard falls down little Bens head.

Ah yes, taking the high road by wishing death and injury upon their team's rapist. :lol:

It's tough when you make ignorant comments like this.

I'm starting to believe in all the conspiracy theories because no one has ever proved them wrong. The Steelers ALWAYS win and the Browns ALWAYS lose. What else am I supposed to think? Im just done. I give up. I will somehow adapt my mind to think that 5-11 is fulfilling because that is all I will ever experience.

I'm starting to believe in all the conspiracy theories because no one has ever proved them wrong. The Steelers ALWAYS win and the Browns ALWAYS lose. What else am I supposed to think? Im just done. I give up. I will somehow adapt my mind to think that 5-11 is fulfilling because that is all I will ever experience.

The Browns did go 10 - 7 not so long ago. Sure the schedule was weak but if we had retained the same level of WR's we had back then we can still be a decent team.

I know the Steelers are the toughest in the division, but the RAvens are not so invincible as we like to presume. We can challenge them. Bengals will for ever be the inconsistent players.

The Browns did go 10 - 7 not so long ago. Sure the schedule was weak but if we had retained the same level of WR's we had back then we can still be a decent team.

I know the Steelers are the toughest in the division, but the RAvens are not so invincible as we like to presume. We can challenge them. Bengals will for ever be the inconsistent players.

10-6 is the same as 5-11 if we dont make the postseason. I know thats ignorant but thats how i see it.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............. same as it ever was....same as it ever was.... same as it ever was....same as it ever was.... same as it ever was....same as it ever was.... same as it ever was....same as it ever was....

10-6 is the same as 5-11 if we dont make the postseason. I know thats ignorant but thats how i see it.

i wish i could give words of encouragement, but the hiring of Shurmur does not fill me with confidence. hopefully im wrong but im sure eventually we will find one coach whom we can stick with for more than 3 years.

Crying about another losing season, really? If you are such a great fan of team you stick by them through thick and thin. Nobody cares about whiners. All things go in cycles. It took the Rooney's some 50 years to figure it out...surely at some point Lerner will figure it out.

Nope.

Agreed. But the Steelers will win because thats "whats best for the league"

You're kidding right? If we're being honest with ourselves the last thing the league really wanted was Big Ben in the Super Bowl after the "scandal" in the off season. I'll never understand why anyone thinks Pittsburgh being in the playoffs is what's best for the league when anyone outside of the Steeler hate patrol (The teams that usually get run over) see the situation completely different. It should be a good game. (But, but, but shouldn't you be out celebrating! and not on this board?! We only celebrate Super Bowls boys)

That and it's negative 5 and I have a early morning. It was a good game and the Super Bowl should be a good game. Just hope Pouncey makes it back healthy (supposedly a 3-4 day injury according to Pouncey) and that Troy gets back to 100%. I'm sure the Browns will have another nice draft, maybe grab a high profile FA and be just fine. Gotta love football right now even if you hate the Steelers.

I'm not sure what I'm feeling more of...

joy that Edwards didn't make it to the S.B. or bitterness that Pisspuke gets another shot at it and will probably win.

BE not making it feels pretty good, especially after the classless shit after being NE last weekend.

What did he do after the NE game? The back flip? or did he say something? If you're talking the back flip what's classless about that? Celebrating is celebrating.

What did he do after the NE game? The back flip? or did he say something? If you're talking the back flip what's classless about that? Celebrating is celebrating.

Seriously I can't believe some browns fans rooted for the steelers.

Tron, i rooted with every fiber in my body for the steelers to get ccrushed. I have been sobing like a 12 year girl since the game ended..

Enjoy it u bastard!

Let's go packers!

I actually was rooting for the Steelers today.....well maybe rooting is the wrong word.....but I really didn't want to see Edwards and Ryan in the Superbowl. Congrats Steeler fans now I hope the Pack can put it on you in the Superbowl.

Rooting for the steelers because of braylon edwards is like sleeping with ur mom to get back at ur sister.

Ur a total douche

I wonder if it ever hits home to some of you haters? Even at your weakest moment, do you ever get a glimpse of how pathetic it is to hate a team as deeply as you hate the Steelers simply because they are everything your team can't be?

It's like the derelict who can't keep a job or a wife hating his boss because he works hard and has two cars, a house, and a pretty wife.

Its called a rivalry homo.. sports wouldn't be as great with out having them. I know you would love all of us to us to hold hands and sing kumbaya..

To debunk ur Retarded theory of hating the steelers because they are what we can't be.

I'm a die hard yankee fan and hate the redsox.. 27 titles baby!

Hell ive already got more than 300 dollars riding on GB and they were my preseason pick for the superbowl, stupid bandwagon steeler fans think they will win because they've one recently....Green bay is scary good and wouldnt be surprized to see they favored in the super bowl wondering what the spread is

You're kidding right? If we're being honest with ourselves the last thing the league really wanted was Big Ben in the Super Bowl after the "scandal" in the off season. I'll never understand why anyone thinks Pittsburgh being in the playoffs is what's best for the league when anyone outside of the Steeler hate patrol (The teams that usually get run over) see the situation completely different. It should be a good game. (But, but, but shouldn't you be out celebrating! and not on this board?! We only celebrate Super Bowls boys)

That and it's negative 5 and I have a early morning. It was a good game and the Super Bowl should be a good game. Just hope Pouncey makes it back healthy (supposedly a 3-4 day injury according to Pouncey) and that Troy gets back to 100%. I'm sure the Browns will have another nice draft, maybe grab a high profile FA and be just fine. Gotta love football right now even if you hate the Steelers.

3-4 day injury for Pouncey? It looked like he broke his leg.

And agreed about Ben making it back to the SB- PR nightmare for the league. And look for the national sentiment to be favoring the REAL America's team- the Packers. Plus the Pack will be underdogs, just like the Saints last year.

Oh, the Steelers will have their share of FRAKS rooting for them- but they're the same bozos who were rooting for the 49ers when they were great.

Archived