THE BROWNS BOARD

Just a couple of things I want to say

manbearpig

Ok so I'll start with last Sunday, we had tickets to the game (Browns Bungles) and couldn't get rid of them... we had nice seats, 10 yard line 9th row... So I waited untill i saw our new #7 warming up with the rest of the team to tell my buddies what I know about him... i work with a few people who have graduated from the University of Toledo, they all have told me that he is most famous (from Toledo) for one night standing chicks and then leaving before they woke up. He always made sure to sign their bedsheets Bruce Gradkowski #whatever his number is before he left. Ok so my back was to the field and I wasn't drunk but I had failed to see that his mom, dad, and either sister or wife/girlfriend were standing behind me wearing brand new #7 Gradkowski Browns jerzeys... they all gave me really shitty looks. I don't know anything about the dude other than what I have been told by several people including one girl that he slept with... I honestly would not have said it then if I knew his family was right there.

The only other thing I want to say is that I find it really funny that Squeeler queers are in here bitching and moaning about us celebrating Big Ben Turd getting hurt. I never want to see anyone from any team suffer a season ending injury. EVER! I will also say that after seeing the Browns, my team for life, lose to the Steelers so many freaking times in my life, I am GLAD, VERY GLAD that we finally knocked that big turd down! How are they going to come here and complain, on our board about a qb getting injured??? I have just watched 1, 2, and then 3 all go down! Hell Anderson went down twice this year if you count the preseason..... STEELERS FANS..... WTF are you crying about? All of you goons that post here just prove that you really are the Pittsburgh SQUEELERS! I have never been to or posted on one of your boards and I can never ever think of any reason why I would. Just think about that a bit... that is if you're able to.

Ok that's it and that's my shit. Probably the last things you will hear out of me after this horrible season is over. GO CAVS!

The only other thing I want to say is that I find it really funny that Squeeler queers are in here bitching and moaning about us celebrating Big Ben Turd getting hurt.

A case can be made that the Steelers were better with Leftwich than they were with Cheeseburger.

They would have lost to the Skins if Leftwich didn't come in and save the day.

And Hamburger didn't do shit against Cleveland. All their points came with Leftwich in.

Maybe stooler fans should be the ones cheering?

Archived