THE BROWNS BOARD

You heard it here first.

Guest Ghoolie

Another pathetic thread ending in denial and hate about those have never missed a beat about winning and about how we propel losing............yep Rich and Ghoolie as usual kick ass and geech who thinks he is big shidt cannot even acknowledge Rich cause he can say NUTTIN but Rich always gets it(shame on you Geech for being less than full).............and you whiners about Ghoolie ...........bitch about him getting it too

NOw we are on genius too..............here...........going cumbaya about Parcells who never won shidt without Belichick............and Pioli who just never won shidt

this is too cool...........and we shall school again............

why because WE GET IT.......................simple as that........GO BFOWNS MAY WE OVERCOME THE DUMBEST FANS IN FOOTBALL

Guest Masters
Another pathetic thread ending in denial and hate about those have never missed a beat about winning and about how we propel losing............yep Rich and Ghoolie and geech cannot even acknowledge Rich cause he can say NUTTIN but Rich always gets it.............and you whiners about Ghoolie bitch about him getting it too

NOw we are on genius too..............here...........going cumbaya about Parcells who never won shidt without Belichick............and Pioli who just never won shidt

why because WE GET IT.......................simple as that

:huh::blink::unsure::rolleyes:

I made a big time statement read the boards...................maybe you need to call Randy and tell him to put me in charge of GM and Coach selection...........and then we win the Bowl in a few short years..........instead keep pissing on me for being correctomundo as always.........what a bunch of fukking morons hate those who see it get it and want to correct it

Guest Masters
Rich if I wasn't so lazy I would track down the posts, but I know on 3 occasions posters gave you props for calling savage/crennel. THis is a message board dude, if your waiting for everybody to line up one by one and give you a "props" post your gonna be waiting for a long time.

I might of missed it, but I'm still waiting to hear who you think we should go get for GM and coach. Same goes with Ghoolie (he did say cowher, but thats a no-go)

Shit, I even did in another thread. So if I did, you know sure as shit a bunch more have done it.

Guest Masters
I made a big time statement read the boards...................maybe you need to call Randy and tell him to put me in charge of GM and Coach selection...........and then we win the Bowl in a few short years..........instead keep pissing on me for being correctomundo as always.........what a bunch of fukking morons hate those who see it get it and want to correct it

Or we would have already had Saban and Nolan......

Another pathetic thread ending in denial and hate about those have never missed a beat about winning and about how we propel losing............yep Rich and Ghoolie as usual kick ass and geech who thinks he is big shidt cannot even acknowledge Rich cause he can say NUTTIN but Rich always gets it(shame on you Geech for being less than full).............and you whiners about Ghoolie ...........bitch about him getting it too

why because WE GET IT.......................simple as that........GO BFOWNS MAY WE OVERCOME THE DUMBEST FANS IN FOOTBALL

Yeah Rich I get it- you and Ghoolie are too chicken to name us a GM. Props on calling out Savage. BTW, it wasn't exactly rocket science to see Crennell totally lost it this year. Yeah Rich Pioli never won anything. We know it's all Ballychoke in New England, from drafting the players, to making the trades, to doing the laundry, making hotel reservations for the team, and cooking the dinners.

So really, how in the hell can you and Tom say how much final say Bill B has in personnel matters? You good buds with Bob Kraft? You Remember the guy who threw a hissy fit on draft day and picked up Craig Powell in the first round- a guy who wasn't even the best linebacker on Ohio State? That was Bill B to refresh your memory.

I'm sure it was all Billy B that made that genius trade to pick up Randy Moss for a fourth rounder, and dump Stalworthless and Andruzzi on the Browns.

• 8 years later...

This site is not interested in saving money. If that was the case they would shut it down. They are interested in EARNING money. That's why I am here. People read the living shit out of my stuff. Hell, I don't even know what this stupid thread was about. and yet, here you are.

An entertaining thread doesn't always equate to a substantive thread. People also think mind rotting nonsense like the Real Housewives or Kardashians are entertaining too. But, by all means, keep up your "entertaining" posts, Caitlyn.

Archived