THE BROWNS BOARD

Presenting the Greatest Show in Football

rich4eagle

We cleared the decks......now let's all move in unison to get the greatest management team that even Paul Brown would say WOW...........let's hope Randy gets divine providence amd yes indeed the Browns the Glory and Storied Franchise returns...................

Me for one am happy today was a day to flush the toilet..................Thanks Randy even if it took a few too many years

We cleared the decks......now let's all move in unison to get the greatest management team that even Paul Brown would say WOW...........let's hope Randy gets divine providence amd yes indeed the Browns the Glory and Storied Franchise returns...................

Me for one am happy today was a day to flush the toilet..................Thanks Randy even if it took a few too many years

The swooshing sound was music to my ears now lets hope the turd(rac)dont get stuck going down and overflow to the floor......;)

Im rooting for randy to for once do whats right for this great franchise and bring us an experienced management team that will get us back to real cleveland browns football!

We can only hope my friend but dumping Savage was a great step forward ......and Romeo should have never been a head coach..............let's hope we get it right and it lasts for a long time

You can say one thing in Randy's favor- he's not afraid to spend money- unfortunately, that doesn't guarantee success in the NFL- just look at Dan Snyder. Big Buck Jerry Jones is going to be looking at the playoffs the same place the Browns are- at home.

Even if he's not the greatest owner- at least he's not the double whammy of a nincompoop and a tightwad- like Mike Brown. That franchise is cursed as long as Mickey B and his inbred front office are running the show in Cinti- and that said, we sunk so low this year, even the inbreds managed to lose one less game than we did.

Archived