THE BROWNS BOARD

It is Official the The Sewage is Flushed

rich4eagle

Guest Masters
Plum, No, but you should be happy that we now can move on and have a much better chance to be dominant......and it will take only a year or two.............

besides I think some of your remorse is because we had it right all along.............just think how bad we felt for years ....knowing we got it...........and getting constant abuse for getting it............and wanting to win and knowing we were not..........that was much worse than your homer optimism

Fooleze, trust us please.................we went through the same shidt with Couch and Clark and Butch...................and way before guys like Skorich and Gregg.................so we always base our view on what wins and what we saw that wins and what we believe wins...............I think we both got it and big time.......what makes winners on the field in the FO...........

when Couch got canned I stated he would never be signed again in the NFL.......He wasn't...............

and now I assure you Phil Savage has proven he has no clue about anything concerning winning in the NFL.............he did his politics and when Collins saw the obvious Collins got canned....WRONG GUY......Randy may be learning maybe not...........no one knows how smart he is.........my guess is he needs a guy like me whispering in his about decisions.............in any case he did the right thing today

and Phil Savage will never again be more that a part of a scouting department in the NFL.......his record dictates that............he could be an excellent film projector runner as well

Since or resident deflector had to bring up a topic then try to make it about the "Rich conspiracy", because he's every boards jackoff...........again slobbered this thread into not being about him being right..........I repeat the lead for good football fans who recognize content and want to be informed

It seems it will occur tomorrow, hopefully within in minutes tonight,Well it already happened that Phil Sewage is going(was) to be fired.

Old man Ghoolie and young Rich were never happy with Sewage. In fact Rich has been wanting him gone since a few months into his four year rebuilding program to nowhere...

I can remember all those thousands of posts I had to read the past years while I pointed out the guy was a bufffoon and Ghoolie correctly identified him as Ozzie's coffee bringer

This is indeed a great day in Brownstown as we have relieved ourselves from the worst stench of garbage ever to be a GM in our beloved fabled history!!

and to think all the abuse the two of us received and all the "In Savage we Trust" signature lines we endured while constantly hoping he would be fired and constantly attempting to convince others why while they turned a blind eye..........PROCLAIMING HOW HE UPGRADED THE TALENT........

right up to recently through this year...........talent what talent?????????

But wait

Savage has a great record in Cleveland in four short years

He lead us to last behind Cincinnati this.......yah know the team our members used as whipping boy for most of the season.......

He lead us to setting a NFL record of not scoring in 24 straight quarters with immense talent he accumulated

He lead us to a franchise record going back more than fifty years on being shut out in two straight games

All the while having the highest paid Oline in the NFL

Thank you Lord for giving Randy the wisdom to flush the Sewage it is a good thing and we now can reassemble what is rightfully ours a proud and glorious franchise that is legendary

Just think in matter of two months .......America has made enormous strides dumping the worst President in history and worst GM in football history

When he signed Trent Dilfer ...........I knew and never relented especially after the Green and Baxter and McCutcheon and Andruzzi and all the repeated ensuing fiascos..........Fat Ted was a peach of a move........

So look into 2009 with high hope..........because we can hope to have a real GM with talent instead depending on dumb luck struck being lead by a coffee bringer.........

It can only get better............GREAT DAY FOR THE BROWNS.........thank you Steelers today for accelerating the timeline

I am now firmly back in CAMP BROWNS....thanks Randy for renewing my fire

Again I apologize to all for the Board hater making this about me instead of the Browns....please read the above one more time for your information and thought and insightful responses...........Masters is some piece of work.........eh?

Guest Masters
Plum, No, but you should be happy that we now can move on and have a much better chance to be dominant......and it will take only a year or two.............

besides I think some of your remorse is because we had it right all along.............just think how bad we felt for years ....knowing we got it...........and getting constant abuse for getting it............and wanting to win and knowing we were not..........that was much worse than your homer optimism

Fooleze, trust us please.................we went through the same shidt with Couch and Clark and Butch...................and way before guys like Skorich and Gregg.................so we always base our view on what wins and what we saw that wins and what we believe wins...............I think we both got it and big time.......what makes winners on the field in the FO...........

when Couch got canned I stated he would never be signed again in the NFL.......He wasn't...............

and now I assure you Phil Savage has proven he has no clue about anything concerning winning in the NFL.............he did his politics and when Collins saw the obvious Collins got canned....WRONG GUY......Randy may be learning maybe not...........no one knows how smart he is.........my guess is he needs a guy like me whispering in his about decisions.............in any case he did the right thing today

and Phil Savage will never again be more that a part of a scouting department in the NFL.......his record dictates that............he could be an excellent film projector runner as well

Again I apologize to all for the Board hater making this not just about Rich being right and taking shots at others, instead of the Browns....please read the above one more time for your information and thought and insightful responses...........Da Ich is some piece of work.........eh?

Archived