THE BROWNS BOARD

Just Like Ghoolie Told You

Guest Ghoolie

Guest Ghoolie

As I told you, the Steelers would kick the shit out of the Browns.

How did I know this? It is simple, the Steeler organization has pride, honor, courage AND a hate for the lowly Cleveland Browns.

Pee-Pee Pyeton laid down like a bitch last year and come playoff time his team was out of synch.

To Browns fans and a-hole TV commentators the game meant nothing, BUT to men with honor, to warriors who LOVE thei team, community and coach, NOTHING could be worse than losing to the schidt Browns.

Football players get paid to play football, not to sit on the bench. The ENTIRE mentality on this board illustrates pretty much why not only the Browns are in the schidder, but frankly the entire city of Cleveland is a mess.

I couldn't belive this Zomblow character actuall trying to convince himself that the Steelers were going to be like him, without a spine.

Do you people not understand how joyous it is for Steeler fans to see their team humilliate the Browns and pound them into embarassment.

That's the difference between guys like Rich and me, and many of you buffoons.

When the Browns were the REAL Browns they never laid down and took it easy either.

It is sad that Browns fans cannot see just how far the entire Cleveland Browns mentality has fallen.

There are not THREE Browns Players who would make the Steeler Roster.

IN SAVAGE YOU TRUST.............. IN SAVAGE YOU TRUST.

So here we are, 10 years into Lerner football and Modell laughs his ass off.

All things Cleveland have become pathetic and without pride.

How did I know this? It is simple, the Steeler organization has pride, honor, courage AND a hate for the lowly Cleveland Browns.

Pee-Pee Pyeton laid down like a bitch last year and come playoff time his team was out of synch.

To Browns fans and a-hole TV commentators the game meant nothing, BUT to men with honor, to warriors who LOVE thei team, community and coach, NOTHING could be worse than losing to the schidt Browns.

Football players get paid to play football, not to sit on the bench. The ENTIRE mentality on this board illustrates pretty much why not only the Browns are in the schidder, but frankly the entire city of Cleveland is a mess.

I couldn't belive this Zomblow character actuall trying to convince himself that the Steelers were going to be like him, without a spine.

Do you people not understand how joyous it is for Steeler fans to see their team humilliate the Browns and pound them into embarassment.

When the Browns were the REAL Browns they never laid down and took it easy either.

It is sad that Browns fans cannot see just how far the entire Cleveland Browns mentality has fallen.

I grew up watching the Browns and Steelers in the 70's, 80's. Like this guy said, The Browns, even in the early 90's, is totally different than the team you have now. Willie McGinest played hard today, but that was about it. I love to hate the Browns, but It is getting very hard to hate this bunch. I'm starting to put them in the category with the Bengals and it is not intentional.

I have an idea. Why don't you take your condencending/insulting/better than thou attitude and go hang out on a Steelers forum. They might actually give a crap about anything you have to say.

BTW...the Steelers would be stupid if they didn't want players like Cribbs, Pontbriand, S. Rogers, most of our o-line (since theirs suck so badly), etc...

That ... and the fact that we don't take it up the ass.

muppet%20pimps.jpg

Zombo

--did you hold your poor sobbing Rich when Ben was lying motionless?

Archived