THE BROWNS BOARD

DEFENSE GIVES UP 31 WITHOUT BEN???

gmp

Well now that this train wreck season is finally, and thankfully over...

Yes the obvious is is to remove the current regime...Head Coach on down...and up...I guess.

and please, please . please...get a guy in there who can put a defense together...and start from there......No need to talk about the QB position...which will no doubt be a bust next year as well......but be that as it may....if the Browns can put a defense on the field who can stop somebody....they may have a chance to win 5 games next year...

They'll need a back up Qb as well, so start shopping for that now...

Tell Lewis to hit the road...or use him as a 3rd and 1 back...that's it..

SO start shopping for a elusive all purpose kind of back...ala B Westbrook,

After selecting a head coach, Cower, perhaps...

Get a defense, get a running back, and get a back-up QB...cuz B QUinn isn't gonna last long..

and my best regards to DA, who was black-balled out of a job.....(with this pathetic team anyway)...and will now be on his way to a staring gig in Minnesota, who, can run, play defense, and protect a QB....it'll be fun to watch DA get his chance, while Brady Quinn, is stuck in Shitsville, Ohio........

By the way,,if you think Gradkowski, is a backup to QUinn...get real...18 yrds passing???...I took leaks farther than that!!!!

Get a defense, get a running back, and get a back-up QB...cuz B QUinn isn't gonna last long..

That's a start, i agree with you on jamal, and i think we could get a good back in free agency or draft. Don't forget we have harrison who had been completely underused. And getting rey rey or curry in the draft would be a great start for the defense.

That's a start, i agree with you on jamal, and i think we could get a good back in free agency or draft. Don't forget we have harrison who had been completely underused. And getting rey rey or curry in the draft would be a great start for the defense.

Cowher ...aint happening people ...lol "McFly <knock knock> is anyone in there " ??

Guest Ghoolie
Well now that this train wreck season is finally, and thankfully over...

Yes the obvious is is to remove the current regime...Head Coach on down...and up...I guess.

and please, please . please...get a guy in there who can put a defense together...and start from there......No need to talk about the QB position...which will no doubt be a bust next year as well......but be that as it may....if the Browns can put a defense on the field who can stop somebody....they may have a chance to win 5 games next year...

They'll need a back up Qb as well, so start shopping for that now...

and my best regards to DA, who was black-balled out of a job.....(with this pathetic team anyway)...and will now be on his way to a staring gig in Minnesota, who, can run, play defense, and protect a QB....it'll be fun to watch DA get his chance, while Brady Quinn, is stuck in Shitsville, Ohio........

By the way,,if you think Gradkowski, is a backup to QUinn...get real...18 yrds passing???...I took leaks farther than that!!!!

Rich and I both told all who would listen, Jamal was washed up before he swindled Cleveland. We said all along he would be a good utility guy to bring in every so often. But No................. you guys ejaculated over yourselves, maintaining that Jamal is a stud.

WRONG.................... he WAS a stud................... in Baltimore. In Cleveland? Pure schidt.

Rich and I both told all who would listen, Jamal was washed up before he swindled Cleveland. We said all along he would be a good utility guy to bring in every so often. But No................. you guys ejaculated over yourselves, maintaining that Jamal is a stud.

WRONG.................... he WAS a stud................... in Baltimore. In Cleveland? Pure schidt.

Jamal had a great year last season just like DA! :)

Archived