THE BROWNS BOARD

Its Takes a Special Skill

We are huge fans. What can I say?

Nothing else needs to be said.

steelers.jpg

This poor fatass gets more play around here than Steeler SChuck at a family reunion.

Ba da dap da dap dap!

Despite losing this game and having four wins on the season Browns fans (most of them) are continually cocky, arrogant, and keep talking trash. Just shut up! When fans of a really good team does this they are considered bandwagoners and classless. When fans of a continually bad team does this it just makes them idiots. I applaud them for remaining fans despite hard times but don't talk like your team just went 19-0. Most fans on this board seemed more concerned about Ben's career being over then the play of their own team. On that note there was a few Browns fans hoping Ben would be okay and even condeming the rediculous comments of fellow fans. I thank them for remaining classy (and not losing human decency over a game).

Most Browns fans talk so much about Ben and Steeler fans that I think have a thing for Ben despite being rentless over calling him gay. Whats with saying the Steelers suck even though they have beat you in 11 consecutive games and them clinching 2nd seed while Browns are chasing a top 5 draft pick?

I'll just say this- it goes with the territory. There are classless fans associated with EVERY NFL team. There were as many inbred Steeler hicks yuckking it up over here when Winslow wrecked his bike as there were Browns Bozos when Ben face-planted a windshield. The difference? We weren't over on Steeler boards crying about your low-lifes.

I'll just say this- it goes with the territory. There are classless fans associated with EVERY NFL team. There were as many inbred Steeler hicks yuckking it up over here when Winslow wrecked his bike as there were Browns Bozos when Ben face-planted a windshield. The difference? We weren't over on Steeler boards crying about your low-lifes.

I condemned those few idiots. Atleast they knew he wasn't going to die and probably make a full recovery. Everyone was cheering Ben's injury while he was motionless on the ground. He could have been paralyzed for life or even have died and the reaction to nearly every fan on this board was to cheer.

Archived