THE BROWNS BOARD

Dear Fans of The Board!

nickers

Dear Fans...Lets put a moratorium on how bad we think we can kick the steelers ass next season after the new regime gets in place...Until we actually doit...Can We please keep our mouths shut?.....Zombo...I love and enjoy Your hilariouse posts but the guarantees are a bit moronic...This team has a very long way to go and thats a bitter pill to swallow as Ive been following this team for EON's...I really respect the posters on this board and I look forward to reading them...Peace,Love and Happy holidays To You All...Except the Stooler Vermin that trolls Our board!

Nickers....you have total crap at QB. If the Steelers were doing this to Brady Quinn....then, there would be reason for concern....you need help on Defense badly....and I would suggest getting one of those top inside linebackers and combine them with Jackson who is a stud and help that run defense.

Zombo deserves all the bashing and insults from me and everybody else he is going to get for all the shit and guarantees he said all week about Gradkowski playing well when his passer rating is 2.3.

yeah but the last time I checked you faggots were on the ones on the BROWNS board reading stuff, and not people from here posting on your inbred boards.

Big difference.

Zombo deserves all the bashing and insults from me and everybody else he is going to get for all the shit and guarantees he said all week about Gradkowski playing well when his passer rating is 2.3.

]

You're the dumb shit that took what Zomboni said seriously.

Come on Pukers, try to hang at least a little bit in the wit department. Just when I think Pittspile can't get any stupider, someone like Homo comes around all mad because Zombo made a joke thread and Homo believed every word of it.

Farking dufusses

]

Come on Pukers, try to hang at least a little bit in the wit department. Just when I think Pittspile can't get any stupider, someone like Homo comes around all mad because Zombo made a joke thread and Homo believed every word of it.

Farking dufusses

Now he is joking? Hillarious.

Turns out you are the joke.

]

Farking dufusses

That might be the stupidest post ever on here. Had the Browns had won which never had any chances of happening would it have been a joke then?? Typical loser tard here and a complete hyprocrite to even make a statement like that.

That might be the stupidest post ever on here. Had the Browns had won which never had any chances of happening would it have been a joke then?? Typical loser tard here and a complete hyprocrite to even make a statement like that.

Here's my guarantee: I guarantee you Holmes10_Ward_86 is an ass.

Zombo COMPLETELY owns you douchetards.

Every single year he pokes your stupid bumblebee nest and every year you inbred clods come marching in leaving your low IQ slime trail in his wake.

He's the conductor waving his baton. You Urine and Black mongos dance to his tune.

Zombo rules...as usual.

Doug

Zombo COMPLETELY owns you douchetards.

Every single year he pokes your stupid bumblebee nest and every year you inbred clods come marching in leaving your low IQ slime trail in his wake.

He's the conductor waving his baton. You Urine and Black mongos dance to his tune.

Zombo rules...as usual.

Doug

Wow, these guys are more than slightly obtuse.

Funny shit

Archived