THE BROWNS BOARD

Dirty play by Browns still doesn't help

you go steelers!!!

Quit your fussin. You got enough HGH in your lockerroom to have him throwing fastballs by tomorrow night. A REAL man would have just gotten back in the huddle and taken a couple advil in between series. But your sissy QB wanted a big Hollywood scene with the stretcher and all the theatrics. I'm surprised they didn't send out a couple ambulances and fire trucks for the "minor" concussion. What a candyass!

This is how we'll sum up Ben's career:

Made in China - played in Pittsburgh.

This was better than a victory because we don't lose an ideal place in the draft and the entire city of Pittsburgh is having a massive panic attack caused by the Cleveland Browns. I feel like we just won 51-0 all over again!

- Tom F. (When Lambert hits QBs after they're out of bounds or your D removes Carson Palmer's knee being down 10-0, Karma never forgets! What comes around goes around.)

Concusions are a serious thing dumbass. Don't talk about Ben not coming back in until we talk about your QB who is on IR becuase of a finger.....

Go ahead and look ahead to next year's draft. We are still playing this season and can win ring 6. Whats more important? Winning a SB or getting a high draft pick. The answer is SB becuase the only reason a draft exists is to help teams win SBs.

You lose 31-0 and you've think you won........ Thats just dumb.......

Lets not talk about the hit on Palmer until we talk about how the refs, the media, the commish, the announcers, and Palmer himself all said the hit was clean.

OK so Palmer wants to get it behind him and not use that as an excuse, to use it for fuel, does not mean it was so. I mean couple years ago ben scored a TD and even he said he did not get in but they still gave them the points. Irrelevant point you just posted.

Hey smart guy ever try throwing a football when your throwing hand is screwed up, kinda hard to do.

Now I don't wish Ben any permanent damage but I won't cry if he misses the next few games either. Do I like that we put him out of the game damn straight I do. Was it a clean hit, don't know did not get to see the game but sounds like it was either a clean one, or a dirty one that really could not be helped, not a dirty one done intentionally or that could have been stopped.

Archived