THE BROWNS BOARD

Baltimore-Pittsburgh

RavensFan1996

For real Cal I'm starting to get sick of this. It's a Browns board, don't like what we post about you fags should leave?

If it were an NFL board, or AFCN board... I would understand but its not.

Shut the xxxx up already.

Lol. Post what you want. I don't think any Steeler fan gives a sh.it, I know I certainly don't. What people ARE saying and it's apparently too hard for you to understand is if Browns fans don't like the Steeler presence on this message board stop POSTING STEELER THREADS. It's pretty simple. It's a very ignorant and vicious cycle.

1. Start Steeler related thread

2. Commence sh.it talking

3. Steeler fans show up

4. Steeler fans sling it back

5. Browns fans complain

6. Browns fans start crying (Second level complaining)

7. End thread

8. Start new Steeler thread

Rinse and repeat.

Once again post what you want. Just don't cry about the reaction when the undoubted reaction is received. Moron.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know, if the Browns were going to the AFC championship game, I don't think there is any way in hell that I would be hanging out at a Steelers' forum. It really speaks to the quality of life that you guys must live that you feel the need to come into a Browns board to defend the honor of a bunch of professional athletes and to diminish a team that had 5 wins this year while your team is having success (as gift-wrapped as it may have been).

This stuff is pretty funny................Stand Tall be a few Good Men............and love your team and respect your enemies.......respect their success and work hard to defeat them......

Instead of Whining about the Steelers constantly.......PATHETIC

I AM TALKING ABOUT US BROWNS FANS

Rich, buddy...

you're also a Steeler fan. That doesn't count.

Mikey nailed it:

It's more like:

1. Browns fan posts a thread

2. Steeler trolls show up and bitch and moan that we're bad mouthing them

3. Steeler trolls offer nothing useful other than everything that is said is completely wrong and the Steelers are Jesus re-incarnated

4. Steeler fans report posts and complain that this is a Steeler hate forum

5. Browns fans laugh at morons trolling their internet forum and Steeler trolls continue to get pissy when we post anything negative about the Steelers

6. Steeler fans claim victory because people no longer give two shits enough to continue arguing with them and move on to off-season discussions

7. Steeler fans report posts and get them consolidated and/or moved and pat themselves on the ass.

7. Browns fans make a new thread only to get trolled again by Steeler fans crying about negative comments about their team.

Well, this is a Browns board and we will continue posting negative things about the Steelers. Get used to it or go away.

You know, if the Browns were going to the AFC championship game, I don't think there is any way in hell that I would be hanging out at a Steelers' forum. It really speaks to the quality of life that you guys must live that you feel the need to come into a Browns board to defend the honor of a bunch of professional athletes and to diminish a team that had 5 wins this year while your team is having success (as gift-wrapped as it may have been).

Should I put this in my signature? The Pittsburgh Steelers and the City doesn't celebrate playoff wins. We celebrate Super Bowls. Anything less is a failure and I'm being 100% serious. I actually hit the board yesterday to read about the new Coaching hire and to see if Ryan was shipped off elsewhere. Saw this thread get a bump and what 3 or 4 other threads complaining about XYZ. Stop making Steeler threads and you won't have a problem. I almost NEVER start threads. The above argument is a weak one. If you want it to stop, stop posting about the damn Steelers. Pretty simple.

It's more like:

3. Steeler trolls offer nothing useful other than everything that is said is completely wrong and the Steelers are Jesus re-incarnated

5. Browns fans laugh at morons trolling their internet forum and Steeler trolls continue to get pissy when we post anything negative about the Steelers

6. Steeler fans claim victory because people no longer give two shits enough to continue arguing with them and move on to off-season discussions

7. Steeler fans report posts and get them consolidated and/or moved and pat themselves on the ass.

7. Browns fans make a new thread only to get trolled again by Steeler fans crying about negative comments about their team.

Well, this is a Browns board and we will continue posting negative things about the Steelers. Get used to it or go away.

But besides being wrong, as usual, you actually made an attempt to articulate how Retarded all of you (Steeler fans) who post here really are when it comes to THIS FORUM. You aren't a member of the Pittsburgh Steelers just as we aren't Cleveland Browns, at the end of the day none of us (with a few exceptions) are qualified experts on the sport or we'd be working for an organization. You can read my opinion or the opinion of other Browns fans because this is our outlet to discuss them. Respond however you want just STOP FCKING BITCHING ABOUT IT. Yes, there will be negative Steeler posts on a Browns web forum, should we make a goddamn disclaimer so that we stop hurting your feelings?

Jesus.

Hey numbnuts I'm once again not complaining. Knock yourself out, just don't fall over your crying brethren in each and every Steeler thread started by a Browns fan. The kicking and screaming is almost exclusively Cleveland. I hit the board for division news and participate in the hate threads. 99% of the time I'm here in laughing at the audacity of some and the idiocy of the others. There isn't a soul in Cleveland that effects my mood on a day to day basis. Pittsburgh does it everyday for Cleveland. You're bitching about your bitching and it's that bitching that brings the Steeler fans out of the wood work. Just punch yourself in the face and the problem should be solved.

1 Browns fan complaings about the officiating on a board of what 4000+ fans? And look, all the steeler fans come out of their caves to label our fanbase as whiners... You guys like to gloat more than any browns fan likes to whine. If we turn things around with Shurmur, these threads will be the other way around. Can't wait to see your posts then. That is, if you still post here at all...

NO ONLY Gloat at ALL to these Sissy whiners. If YOU aint involved in the stupidity dont be offended Bro. Its NOT Aimed at You Or ANY Intelligent Browns fan. Problem is LOOK at the responses here.... lots of guys with whiner issues man.

It's more like:

But besides being wrong, as usual, you actually made an attempt to articulate how Retarded all of you (Steeler fans) who post here really are when it comes to THIS FORUM. You aren't a member of the Pittsburgh Steelers just as we aren't Cleveland Browns, at the end of the day none of us (with a few exceptions) are qualified experts on the sport or we'd be working for an organization. You can read my opinion or the opinion of other Browns fans because this is our outlet to discuss them. Respond however you want just STOP FCKING BITCHING ABOUT IT. Yes, there will be negative Steeler posts on a Browns web forum, should we make a goddamn disclaimer so that we stop hurting your feelings?

Jesus.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.. Spoken as a fan of a team that just cant get it right. The League wouldn't EXIST... if not for the 100 Million EXPERT Fans you imbecile. Seriously.... Who would care and what discussions would take place ?? Most of us PLAY HS and many Some College ball... Lots have Coached at some level somewhere. There is a Level of Knowledgeable people ... around. Thats WHY its such a Great Sport. What you said is a direct result of cheering for a team that has Failed you OVER AND OVER AND OVER ! If that how you feel why the Hell are YOU Even here ???

Archived