THE BROWNS BOARD

Baltimore-Pittsburgh

RavensFan1996

Im closing this thread. getting out of hand

There is nothing out of hand about it. If you want to clean up the board tell the masses to stop with the ridiculous Steeler threads.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm curious, why do you feel it's out of hand? Because Browns fans are, once again, whining about the Steelers and Steeler fans are, once again, proving them wrong?

I dont like trash talking. I think its stupid and dumb. All it does is that it causes nothing but trouble. Just my opinion.

Unfortunate but that sums it up! This board is all about Steeler hate and trash talk, moderated by bitter Browns fans who don't give two shits about football.......it's all about childish trash talk and it revolves around the Steelers!

Alright man, i think u summed up the best man

Unfortunate but that sums it up! This board is all about Steeler hate and trash talk, moderated by bitter Browns fans who don't give two shits about football.......it's all about childish trash talk and it revolves around the Steelers!

I am a moderator. And I just said to continue on with the thread. Don't make me change my mind ;)

I understand you are a mod. What I don't get is why this board is 90% trash talk and bitter bull shit. No basis of fact, very little football talk, just boo hoo, the Steelers cheat, Steeler fans are all bandwagon fans, waaaaa, waaaaa, waaaaa!

WHY?

idk how to answer that for you because I don't partake in it.

I respect that! But if you and the other mods want to make this board respectable, why not take the high road? Why change Steeler fans posts and user names. Why delete posts when someone speaks the truth? Why not discourage the bitter little people who do "nothing" but whine about stuff that exists only in their imagination?

Quite frankly, you have every right to boot a pure troll, but I have seen very little of Steeler fans here engaging in bullshit until one of the resident idiots gets it up and running! I know I get in to it but only when drug in.

Just sayin..........

Well lets go down the list for me personally.

1. I've never changed a name. I don't even know how.

2. I've never changed a persons post unless it was legitimately incorrect.

3. I've never deleted posts unless they are extremely threatening or offensive.

So you need to talk to the other mods that you suspect of doing these things.

Coincidence or Rooney in action again?

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!! Game had No issues...besides Blown Calls on each side. Hater-ism BBF Syndrome in Full Effect !!

No sh.it. What were these terrible calls? I found myself bitching about the calls against the Steelers and can't remember anything of significant in favor of the Steelers. Are people making sh.it up now? Better yet where were the calls that impacted the game enough to determine any sort of outcome? Seriously. We had the PI calls against us outside of that one. The Ravens had every opportunity to do something and didn't. Look at the yardage totals Pizza. You just joined the delusional masses with your "lopsided game' comment. laughable.

For starters, the holding call on the punt return was horrible. The guy flopped and got rewarded for it. The defensive Holding by Cody was a call that I can't remember ever seeing in the years that I've watched football. Both of those called heavily influenced the outcome. I'm not being delusional or bitter. I actually had rooting interest in the Steelers thanks to a wager in which the refs helped me collect. It doesn't mean that I don't feel dirty about it.

whining isn't talking about facts.

The fact is, the steelers oline was tackling defenders openly, and not one holding call that I saw. (I was cooking though)

What was his name, the ref? Jeff "maybepaidoff" Triplett? He's usually on the scene of these things,

unless I got his name wrong.

There were two -late- hits I saw, totally unnecessary, by an offensive linemen of the squeelers.

The announcers even noticed it. No call.

I won't applaud dirty, cheapshot football. IF you want that, you should be all giddy with professional wrestling.

I believe the officials know that previous super bowl winning teams like the stupid ratbirds, and the steelers,

get Michael Jordan can take 5 steps to the basket without a traveling call ... treatment, because it benefits the NFL.. or them.

Play the game right, or don't play it, that should be the refs' creed. We have a few corrupt NFL officials I think.

Before the game, I told my family it's in Pukesburg, so the steelers will get away with a lot.

Even then, the stupid ratbirds could have won, but Flacco flipped out of his mind, and Rice went stupid, carrying the football againi,

like a track relay team baton.

Both sissy teams didn't beat each other up enough to suit me. Neither will make it to the superbowl. ;)

Any Given Sunday.... The Bitch for you is At Least We are in Position to see out Team in the SB. You sit and Cheer for a Team and City who Stole your Original beloved Browns. Unreal ... No wonder the Label Loser and Bitter Haunt you . KARMA BABY ! The Browns will rise from the Ashes when its Fan~ Base Become FANS of their team MORE Than Haters of another. You guys (Many of you) are like a Guy Who has a Girl and Loves her... But is Always looking at his friends Hotter Wife... and Picking him apart because you want you are jealous of his success. LOVE YOUR TEAM !!! You estrogen filled crybaby !

For starters, the holding call on the punt return was horrible. The guy flopped and got rewarded for it. The defensive Holding by Cody was a call that I can't remember ever seeing in the years that I've watched football. Both of those called heavily influenced the outcome. I'm not being delusional or bitter. I actually had rooting interest in the Steelers thanks to a wager in which the refs helped me collect. It doesn't mean that I don't feel dirty about it.

I need to watch the game again but the bad calls went both ways. Funny how the calls in favor of the Ravens are ignored. How about when Reed and Ward locked up and 15 yards went against Ward but not Reed. The Ravens were putrid in the second half and the Steelers played light outs, that was the difference.

Funny I got texts from several browns fans early in todays game... laughing at Me . But they vanished,as the game went on. Now i did have communication with stand up Browns fans who were not talking trash ...so I must salute Leon and Marty for this . True and Intelligent Fans indeed ! Which bring me to this ...how could a Cleveland fan cheer for a town that STOLE your franchise ???

All I can say is let go of bitterness and jealousy Cleveland.... dont forget Pittsburgh wasn't happy at all when our main rival was snatched away ! Yet your jealousy ...make you hate us even more than the town that raped and pillaged your team !! Browns players have to be ashamed to see the way you guys are acting....

Funny I got Texts from Several Browns fans Early in Todays Game... Laughing at Me ... But they Vanished,as the game went on. Now i did have communication with Stand up Browns fans who were Not Talking Trash ...so I must Salute Leon and Marty for this , True and Intelligent Fans indeed ! Which bring me to this ...HOW could a Cleveland Fan Cheer for a Town that STOLE your Franchise ???

All I can Say is Let go of Bitterness and Jealousy Cleveland.... Dont forget Pittsburgh wasn't Happy at all when our Main Rival was snatched away ! Yet your Jealousy ...make you hate us even more than the town that Raped and Pillaged your Team !! Browns Players have to be ashamed to see the way you guys are acting....

Alright I have to ask whats with the random word capitalization? And I strangely enough didn't get any text messages but most of them no to not get crazy until the game is in the bag.

Steelers > Ravens.

Alright I have to ask whats with the random word capitalization? And I strangely enough didn't get any text messages but most of them no to not get crazy until the game is in the bag.

Steelers > Ravens.

HOMo ...DOnt be a HoMo...LOL. Sorry Copied it from my Face Book... my Phone was messing up.

Penalties:

Ravens 6 - 67 yards

Steelers 9 - 93 yards

Wow, Steelers were called for more penalties and more yards, those refs sure were cheating for them. The losers lament, refs screwed us. Not even Baltimore fans are complaining about the refs tonight. You guys are pathetic!

Thank You... DEAF DUMB AND BLINDED BY the Green Eyed Monster. As I have stated many times . Cleveland Browns PLAYERS... Would be Soooo Embarassed to see that little MANHOOD Exists in The Browns Backers of America.

Its... whine... cry...bitch ...REPEAT !!! :blink:

Thank You... DEAF DUMB AND BLINDED BY the Green Eyed Monster. As I have stated many times . Cleveland Browns PLAYERS... Would be Soooo Embarassed to see that little MANHOOD Exists in The Browns Backers of America.

And people keep crying about the Webb TD that was called back but the Raven WR was holding. I forget who the WR was (Smith maybe) but he was holding and McFadden did some acting. There was a definite hold despite the theatrics.

Actually, the refs tried to give it to the Ravens but the Steelers came out of halftime on a mission.

Suggs hit Ben on the helmet on Ben's fumble, that would have been a penalty and fine if Harrison did it!

Suggs hit Ben at the knees after he threw the ball, that would have been a penalty and fine if Harrison did it!

Baltimore was pretty over-rated coming in to this game, they struggled against the hapless Browns and Bengals, they needed a fluke play in overtime to beat the Texans.............the Steelers had a couple of uncharachteristic fumbles or it would have been close!

Good Points...But Those rules DONT Apply to Ben and Vick. League mandated Rule Adjustment for players who embarrass the league. That IS ...why they are allowed to Pummel those two ... isn't ;) it ??

And people keep crying about the Webb TD that was called back but the Raven WR was holding. I forget who the WR was (Smith maybe) but he was holding and McFadden did some acting. There was a definite hold despite the theatrics.

Yes exactly. it was Number 11...and The Acting was to Bring attention TO the HOLD. Sort of Like Anderson Varejao selling the Charge....

Did you see Suggs hit Ben in the helmet on Ben's fumble?.......BIG IMPACT!

Did you see Suggs hit Ben's knees after a pass? .....BIG IMPACT!

Did you see Harrison held on at least 12 plays?

Did you see the clear offensive pass interference on Baltimore to prevent Gay from intercepting?

None of which were called!

I question if some of you guys are even capable of seeing bad calls that go against the Steelers?

HELLLLLLL No they didn't see that ... Bitter little Pussies see Nothing but what their Green Tinted Shades allow through to their Limited Braincells !

1 Browns fan complaings about the officiating on a board of what 4000+ fans? And look, all the steeler fans come out of their caves to label our fanbase as whiners... You guys like to gloat more than any browns fan likes to whine. If we turn things around with Shurmur, these threads will be the other way around. Can't wait to see your posts then. That is, if you still post here at all...

Penalties:

Ravens 6 - 67 yards

Steelers 9 - 93 yards

Wow, Steelers were called for more penalties and more yards, those refs sure were cheating for them. The losers lament, refs screwed us. Not even Baltimore fans are complaining about the refs tonight. You guys are pathetic!

I think you deserve thanks for this. I don't understand why people just want to put down our rivals for both being in the conference semis. Jesus christ, for xxxx's sake, enjoy the xxxxing game!! This game was fantastic, and no matter what happened, one of the teams we hate had to lose.

But for the love of all that is holy, quit xxxxing whining about the refs!!!

Actually, the refs tried to give it to the Ravens but the Steelers came out of halftime on a mission.

Suggs hit Ben on the helmet on Ben's fumble, that would have been a penalty and fine if Harrison did it!

Suggs hit Ben at the knees after he threw the ball, that would have been a penalty and fine if Harrison did it!

Baltimore was pretty over-rated coming in to this game, they struggled against the hapless Browns and Bengals, they needed a fluke play in overtime to beat the Texans.............the Steelers had a couple of uncharachteristic fumbles or it would have been close!

speaking of crybaby fans :rolleyes:

you win and you still whine. You steeler fans bring whining to a whole new level...

I thought i addressed this in another thread? Anyway, we aren't pissed at the city of Baltimore, the fans has absolutely nothing to do with the Browns moving there. We had/have beef with our owner who stole our team from our city. I may be of the minority, but I don't have a problem with the Ravens, or their fans. It's nothing personal, they had to get a team from some city, and it just so happened to be Cleveland's. We wouldn't have given it a second thought if a team from Baltimore came to our city, so what's there to get upset about (without being hypocritical?)

The guy looks really slow and old out there. He is one of the best to ever play at his position, whether you hate him or love him, but he is just terrible at this point. I don't know what is more disgusting.....his poor attempts to get to a play, or the kiss ass announcers, covering his ass, and commenting how he made a big play, when, after watching the replay, you realize that he was 2 steps behind.

All I did, was voice my opinion of the ratbird steeler game. I didn't throw off on steeler trolls on the board, I just saw that once again,

the steeler win was bigtime tainted with "let the steelers play, don't call stuff on the squeelers at crucial times in Pittsburg"

Of course, the squeeler trolls launched personal attacks ... and whined and complained...

I believe what I said was accurate, as far as I could tell.

So, squeeler trolls can go give Troy PollyisaGirlieman, Hairyson, and Ben Rapistbooger great big smoochies.

It's a Browns board, anyways.

The best part? You two don't understand that this is a Steeler hate board and you are two of the guys who make it so! You are Browns fans but yet all you can talk about is the Steelers, and their fans, on a Steeler hate board?

Browns fans hate the Steelers? Alert the media..I'm sure that's breaking news.

The best part? You two don't understand that this is a Steeler hate board and you are two of the guys who make it so! You are Browns fans but yet all you can talk about is the Steelers, and their fans, on a Steeler hate board?

well seeing as though you are here, you must hate the steelers too then...

Archived