THE BROWNS BOARD

Baltimore-Pittsburgh

RavensFan1996

I am "financially secure" and never went to college. I've had a fulltime job since I was 14 and worked hard for all I got. I hire college graduates to do the things I hate doing. I'm older than most of you, but what's wrong with acting 12 once in a while? If these Steeler and Ratbird weasels weren't here we'd all be bored. They're the stupid ones, entertaining us for F-R-E-E and solidifying all of us Browns fans to continue to hate all things Pittsburgh and Baltimore. They are kind of performing a community service like a lot of troubled teens have to do. Keep it coming you trolling puzzy boys.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hoorta.....this is downright comical!

1. There are people who "KNOW" that the Holocaust didn't happen, does that make it so?

2. Bad luck?......Bad luck? That's like saying it gets cold here in the winter because of bad luck!

I give Browns fans credit for fighting for what they lost, they simply couldn't accept not having football here, that's awesome! But that's where the feel good story ends, your team moved away, you were simply given the rights to maintain the former, name, colors, and records with an expansion team.

I'll grant you that- as long as you're willing to admit the Baltimore Ravens are an expansion FRANCHISE. And if you don't believe me, go look it up in the HOF history section.

The Browns FRANCHISE is the same one that started play in 1946. Can't you guys understand this simple concept? McDonalds in Downtown Cleveland. The owner moves his employees to Baltimore to a new McDonald's he's building, MickeyD grants him new franchise rights in Baltimore. Cleveland building is empty for there years. Meantime, McDonald's corporation has retained the rights to the Cleveland Building and Franchise (granted in 1946 I may add), and hires (mostly) new employees and finds a new owner three years later. Got it? That's not fantasy Stone- that's what really happened.

We can't help it if there was tons of misinformed media spewing their "take" on the situation.

Then why are they all such lying scsumbags? :lol:

They are not, its just that you think so because it is there job to advocate their client's point of view which may be different from your point of view. It is clear that you have issues with persons who have a different point of view than you do.

Because they disagree with you, you, ergo, assume they are lying, when in fact it is highly probable that they are correct and it is you who are wrong. You just won't admit it.

We have a word for people like you: Wives.

Wow.....you really believe that BS don't you?

Lawyers live in a perpetual fraternity that becomes more important than right and wrong, even when the fraternity is flawed and leads to injustice. Ambulance chaser to the highest judge the ones who remain in the fraternity don't give a rats ass about justice, just their little fraternity which doles out it's own justice.

I love a good discussion and difference of opinion but the other party has to have some scruples to make it worth the time.

...and you got YOUR scruples from where?......

When you have to rely on legal definitions and legal double talk, you know you are splitting hairs.

The poor guy who just got released from prison for a murder he never committed has now been proven innocent. He was NEVER a murderer. At one time the legal system labled him a murder. He was convicted of murder. But he never murdered anyone.

That is reality.

Now, conversely, in reality, he can never say he was never convicted of murder. He was. Everyone can go back and remove the conviction, and reword everything, but he was still convicted of murder.

The Browns moved to Baltimore. (I'm still a Browns fan) After this happened, the NFL made the necessary legal adjustments to say that is not what happened. But, it happened.

From a lifetime of working to understand right from wrong and striving to do what's right.....THANKS FOR REMINDING ME!

So your comments on this board all stem from your desire to do what's right? Is that right in your mind or right according to the general good of this message board?

Right in my mind, this board is simply a source of entertainment. Face it, most of the Browns posters here are delusional, bitter, jealous, and down right pissed off at the rest of the football world when in fact it's the Cleveland Browns who make you that way!

You ever stop to think that maybe some fans here are bitter because you and your troll friends only come here to say nah nah were better then you are all the time?

Typical troll bs. You come here and tell all of us we suck and then say were bitter because we told you to fuk off AFTER you ran your mouth.

If anyone is delusional or jealous I would put my money down on you because of all the time you devoted to trying to make other people feel like shyt. For some reason you're not happy with your life so you spend all your time trying to make less fortunate people feel like crap because it gives you that ego boost you so desperatly seek.

Reality is in real life you have no power because your a loser so coming here and fuking with us makes you feel like a god.

You ever stop to think that maybe some fans here are bitter because you and your troll friends only come here to say nah nah were better then you are all the time?

Typical troll bs. You come here and tell all of us we suck and then say were bitter because we told you to fuk off AFTER you ran your mouth.

If anyone is delusional or jealous I would put my money down on you because of all the time you devoted to trying to make other people feel like shyt. For some reason you're not happy with your life so you spend all your time trying to make less fortunate people feel like crap because it gives you that ego boost you so desperatly seek.

Reality is in real life you have no power because your a loser so coming here and fuking with us makes you feel like a god.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THIS!

Right in my mind, this board is simply a source of entertainment. Face it, most of the Browns posters here are delusional, bitter, jealous, and down right pissed off at the rest of the football world when in fact it's the Cleveland Browns who make you that way!

Couple this with a complete lack of leadership by the owner and mods here who either jump in to the childish idiotic stuff that flies here, or they start it! They certainly don't discourage it! They just ban Steeler fans who try to present logic and throw in a little comedy with it!

Every other web forum I have ever been on, the mods and owners try to curtail the childish BS, here they not only condone it, they perpetuate it. Why do you think that the majority of the posts here are about Steelers or Steeler fans? They attempt to limit that majority by banning Steeler fans instead of telling the children here to STFU!

I'm glad you understand the difference. It's also good to see you are so easily entertained. Imagine what fun you could have with a ball of twine!!!!

Perhaps "the owner" desires to have a forum that is not run like a gestapo organization and exudes leadership by allowing people such as yourself the ability to continue posting. Personally, I enjoy the humor in many of these posts. I am also glad to see that you correctly classify your posts as "childish BS". I find it difficult to believe that many Steelers fans have been banned, given all the pro-Steeler comments I see.

Keep those comments coming. You've obviously found a home where you can feel good about yourself.

AMEN!!!

the best part is the "haterism" that is practiced here. you guys just can't stand the fact that compared to the Steelers, the browns look like a 1983 omni sitting next to a brand new mustang.

just being in the same division as us spotlights how abysmal your team is and just how short it's falling of being competetive.

it's not bs. it's the simple, hard to deal with (if you're a browns fan), truth.

your team sucks.

your team has sucked for the past 40+ years.

your team looks like it's going to continue sucking for the forseeable future.

and that sucks as a fan.

and if you're so bitter with us "coming in to say nah, nah, your team sucks", then have a team that dosen't suck.

cancel your season tickets (trust me, your safe to get them back....there's no waiting list like the 26yr one the Steelers have)

stop buying merchandise.

let your owners know that the fanbase isn't going to take being a bottom dweller anymore.

and don't give me any garbage about how "then you'll make fun of us because our merchandise sales are low".......no we won't. most Steeler fans would just be impressed that the brown fans aren't standing for a sub-par franchise anymore.

Wow.....you really believe that BS don't you?

Lawyers live in a perpetual fraternity that becomes more important than right and wrong, even when the fraternity is flawed and leads to injustice. Ambulance chaser to the highest judge the ones who remain in the fraternity don't give a rats ass about justice, just their little fraternity which doles out it's own justice.

I love a good discussion and difference of opinion but the other party has to have some scruples to make it worth the time.

Trust me, I have known more lawyers than you, and more clients than you....and I can tell you unequivocally that it is the lawyers who have to usually maintain the scruple involved when it comes to most cases, and it is the lawyers that have to keep things realistic.

I suspect that to you "justice" is simply getting what you want.

Generally, when I hear people like you talk it is because you got what you perceived as being "burned" by the legal system....usually in a divorce. The easiest thing for you to do is to blame the attorney because things did not go your way.

Sorry Charlie. The world isn't perfect. You can't always get what you want, even when you have to pay an attorney to try to get it for you.

As for your apparent claim that lawyers collude to 'dole out justice', I can tell you that it is not a "little fraternity" involved, it is a big fraternity. Your belief is laughable. No one argues issues more than attorney's do against each other.

I thought the delusions you maintained were strictly limited to your support for the Steelers. I see that they permeate every aspect of your life.

When you have to rely on legal definitions and legal double talk, you know you are splitting hairs.

The poor guy who just got released from prison for a murder he never committed has now been proven innocent. He was NEVER a murderer. At one time the legal system labled him a murder. He was convicted of murder. But he never murdered anyone.

That is reality.

Now, conversely, in reality, he can never say he was never convicted of murder. He was. Everyone can go back and remove the conviction, and reword everything, but he was still convicted of murder.

The Browns moved to Baltimore. (I'm still a Browns fan) After this happened, the NFL made the necessary legal adjustments to say that is not what happened. But, it happened.

You say that you want to deal in only reality.

But it is an absolute fact based reality that the Browns franchise NEVER moved from Cleveland, Ohio.

Did Art Modell move to Baltimore? Yes.

Was he given an NFL franchise in Baltimore? Yes.

Did that new franchise take acquire certain assets that once belonged to the Cleveland Browns franchise, including chattels, player contracts that were assigned to it and certain front office personnell? Yes

Did this all happen prior to the settlement agreement with the City was reached? NO

Did it happen prior to the lifting of the injunction by the courts? NO

But also, did The Cleveland Browns franchise ALWAYS maintain its offices on Lou Groza Blvd. in Berea, Ohio? YES

Did the Cleveland Browns franchise become "inactive" on the field for a 3 year period? Yes.

But, did the Cleveland Browns franchise maintain a presence, a staff, and all other indices of an ongoing NFL franchise? YES

Did it maintain its corporate structure at all times? Yes

That's right, the guy you mentioned never did commit the murder, even though he was convicted.

And the Cleveland Browns franchise never moved, even though an attempt was made.

So, your analogy may be apropos, it is just your conclusions that are wrong.

Bingo!

And I guarantee you that no matter how some legal beagle spins it, when Modell and the commissioner, and the city of Baltimore, and Al Lerner, were hammering out the details prior to the move nobody was the least bit worried about the legal definition of the move would be because "THE BROWNS WERE MOVING TO BALTIMORE, THE BROWNS DID MOVE TO BALTIMORE, AND CLEVELAND WAS GIVEN AN EXPANSION TEAM AFTER ALL OF THAT TOOK PLACE............... LEGALLY!"

And BINGO, just because Modell and whoever from Baltimore made that proclamation, and just because they were hammering out those details between themselves, any and all those efforts were ENJOINED by the courts.

They were stopped dead in their tracks from taking any further efforts to relocate the Cleveland Browns franchise....and in fact The Cleveland Browns franchise NEVER moved.

And this FACT is supported by the NFL, the Clevealnd Browns, the Baltimore Ravens, the City of Baltimore, the City of Cleveland, the states of Ohio and Maryland....and the courts at the federal level and the state, and every single other authoritative entity that had anything to do with it.

OH, but you know better...because you heard it announced that the Browns were moving.

Maybe I would like to make an announcement that I have had sex with the entire Dallas Cowboys cheerleading squad.

Just because I announce it doesn't make it a fact....but maybe you will bleive because you heard it announced.

Actually, from all objective standards, it is you who displays all the indices of bitterness and jealousy.

Perhaps it was that divorce you lost so badly that has jaundiced your eyes towards the entire planet.

AMEN!!!

the best part is the "haterism" that is practiced here. you guys just can't stand the fact that compared to the Steelers, the browns look like a 1983 omni sitting next to a brand new mustang.

just being in the same division as us spotlights how abysmal your team is and just how short it's falling of being competetive.

Except we know all this, and understand it, and no, we are not happy about it. Yet, it is your ilk that apparently has some latent sense of inferiority such that the only way you can obtain self satisfaction is by gloating over the fact that your football team has been better than ours for a long time. OK, it is a frustrating thing for us to have our team(s) (as believe it or not, the Browns are actually the most successful on field/court team of all 3 of Cleveland's teams) play so poorly, but it has clearly not dampened our enthusiasm for our team.

I doubt seriously if we were to 2-3 years of a reversal in the fortunes of our franchises that you would be nearly as introspective about it..

it's not bs. it's the simple, hard to deal with (if you're a browns fan), truth.

your team sucks.

your team has sucked for the past 40+ years.

your team looks like it's going to continue sucking for the forseeable future.

and that sucks as a fan.

and if you're so bitter with us "coming in to say nah, nah, your team sucks", then have a team that dosen't suck.

Why are you so bitter/classless...however you want to describe it as to feel the necessity to do that?

cancel your season tickets (trust me, your safe to get them back....there's no waiting list like the 26yr one the Steelers have)

stop buying merchandise.

let your owners know that the fanbase isn't going to take being a bottom dweller anymore.

and don't give me any garbage about how "then you'll make fun of us because our merchandise sales are low".......no we won't. most Steeler fans would just be impressed that the brown fans aren't standing for a sub-par franchise anymore.

You are ignorant if you don't think the fans haven't already taken all those steps.

Or maybe it is just not within our character to abandon our team....even after long many years of poor performance (as it is in yours)

QUOTE (Formerly Stone @ Jan 12 2011, 08:59 PM) *

LMMFAO! Of all the places you could spend your free time, you choose to spend it here amongst the people you can relate to the most.

You say that you want to deal in only reality.

But it is an absolute fact based reality that the Browns franchise NEVER moved from Cleveland, Ohio.

Did Art Modell move to Baltimore? Yes.

Was he given an NFL franchise in Baltimore? Yes.

Did Art Modell purchase a new franchise while in Baltimore? Is this the first time a person was "given" a franchise?

Did that new franchise take acquire certain assets that once belonged to the Cleveland Browns franchise, including chattels, player contracts that were assigned to it and certain front office personnell? (draft position based on the Browns record) Yes

Did this all happen prior to the settlement agreement with the City was reached? NO

Did it happen prior to the lifting of the injunction by the courts? NO

But also, did The Cleveland Browns franchise ALWAYS maintain its offices on Lou Groza Blvd. in Berea, Ohio? YES

Did the Cleveland Browns franchise become "inactive" on the field for a 3 year period? Yes.

But, did the Cleveland Browns franchise maintain a presence, a staff, and all other indices of an ongoing NFL franchise? (except players, coaches, a playing field) YES- At all times? Without any disruption?

Did it maintain its corporate structure at all times? Yes

That's right, the guy you mentioned never did commit the murder, even though he was convicted.

And the Cleveland Browns franchise never moved, even though an attempt was made.

So, your analogy may be apropos, it is just your conclusions that are wrong.

We won't agree on this.

Were you here when the Browns decided to become inactive? Remember the outcry from fans, "Don't become inactive!" Headlines; "BROWNS INACTIVATED" We were so ticked at Model for inactivating them. I remember the local radio stations talking about it, "He promised he wouldn't inactivate them!"

(on a side note, I was just reading what Lebron said about the Cavs, I think I'm starting to like the fact we decided not to resign him.)

I'll bet all of them. Watching the Steelers is the closest thing they can get to the playoffs.

Congrats on your new coach - did Holmgren explain to this guy that he has to play the Steelers and Ravens twice a year? That west coast shit doesn't work in cold weather DUH!

you did an excellent job of proving your an idiot. i guess when holmgren won a superbowl in GREEN BAY WISCONSIN that wasnt a west coast offense. i guess a dumbass will squeek through the cracks past the moderators.

I'll bet all of them. Watching the Steelers is the closest thing they can get to the playoffs.

Congrats on your new coach - did Holmgren explain to this guy that he has to play the Steelers and Ravens twice a year? That west coast shit doesn't work in cold weather DUH!

I'll be watching to see if someone can literally remove Whines Hard's head from his spine..... and hoping Big Rapist literally suffers compound fractures in both his legs that require amputation. Yeah, I'm a dick, but it's the Steelers and I would feel no sympathy whatsoever if those two things occured.

We'll be down at the local watering hole wearing our official gear.

76321_1494676723156_1121215240_31231355_255823_n.jpg

Did anyone explain you should be over on a Squealer forum discussing the big game, instead of asking BROWNS fans what we plan to do?

Awwww is the wittle squeeler fan that insecure about his team losing to the Ravens that he has to come onto a Browns board and remind everyone of how much better his team is then ours to gain his confidence back?

If he's this insecure about a game id hate to see what he does when he finds out his cock isnt the biggest his womans ever had pumped inside her.

If I was you I wouldn't say squat about who eyes are glued to what because we all know your eyes are glued to a Browns forum and more then likely you have it saved on your favorites bar for easy access. This way everytime some guy pushes you around you dont have to risk breaking a nail, you can come here and take out all your anger to feel like a real man again.

I'll be watching to see if someone can literally remove Whines Hard's head from his spine..... and hoping Big Rapist literally suffers compound fractures in both his legs that require amputation. Yeah, I'm a dick, but it's the Steelers and I would feel no sympathy whatsoever if those two things occured.

Agreed, pal.

Yeah. I'll be watching.... for them to lose! :) BTW your comments on not being able to run the WCO in the cold is an EPIC FAIL! What do you think they ran in Green Bay which is a hell of a lot colder than Cleveland, Ohio! Furthermore, a lot of what is in the WCO was taken from the playbook of none other than the legendary Paul Brown.

Archived