THE BROWNS BOARD

Good luck Browns

you go steelers!!!

Gradkowsi? hello?

Crennell? don't think so

Braylon 5 hour dropped passes? you bet

Winslow whining? yup

Playing in Pittsburgh? crushed

Steelers will make this 11 in a row and SWEEP not only the Browns but the whole AFC North.

The question they ask in Ohio classrooms is "why can't we beat the Steelers?" It is the toughest question on the SAT.

And after the game tomorrow all steelers fans will go home and eat road kill and snuggle up in bed with their sisters and tell of all the horrible things the Browns did to them.

Steelers fans will go home after they win tomorrow and pound the Browns into oblivion knowing they are 2 wins away from going to the Super Bowl as they get ready to host their divisional playoff game in 2 weeks. You know what that is Hosting a playoff game?? I mean it's been so long the most exciting thing that happens to Browns fans during the football season is when they stumble through their pockets and find a piece of lint.

Hey Pee WEE, they will be wondering if there star players will be available in 2 weeks or will they have season ending surgery.

No probably not but nice try. And Id much rather be worrying about that then worrying about who your next losing head coach will be, or which failed number 1 pick and other draft picks you're going to make in 3 months time.

Guest ATENEARS

I just went and got an extra case of beer. I can't wait to see a nasty Steeler injury ...

I'm looking forward to this, it's gonna be a blast. With a Zippy Guarantee, this ones in the bag.

Gradkowsi? hello?

Crennell? don't think so

Braylon 5 hour dropped passes? you bet

Winslow whining? yup

Playing in Pittsburgh? crushed

Steelers will make this 11 in a row and SWEEP not only the Browns but the whole AFC North.

The question they ask in Ohio classrooms is "why can't we beat the Steelers?" It is the toughest question on the SAT.

Oh well theres always next year!

Crennel=gone

Braylon 5 hour no speed or energy?=gone

Winslow? whio knows

Playing in pukesburgh? we do it every year we get beat every year

Steelers still suck..

The question they ask in Ohio classrooms is "Why does our owner suck balls and why did the nfl let al lerner buy the franchise?

Crennel has won 5 Super Bowls but is 0-7 against the Steelers..

This year the Steelers will sweep the AFC North.

Oh well theres always next year!

Crennel=gone

Braylon 5 hour no speed or energy?=gone

Winslow? whio knows

Playing in pukesburgh? we do it every year we get beat every year

Steelers still suck..

The question they ask in Ohio classrooms is "Why does our owner suck balls and why did the nfl let al lerner buy the franchise?

And someone once said Browns fans have class....

Yeah, nothing says class like an Iron City swilling, sister banging, redneck hillbilly with the accent of a goat.

"If you have a TV sitting on top of another TV that's broke, you might be a redneck."

A Browns victory would be meaningless, but an injury to one of the Steeler starters that would damage their playoff chances would be priceless.

I hope someone puts a bounty on the head of Big Ben. Remember, Cleveland has absolutely nothing to lose.

And the winner of the "I Told You So" Award goes to...Me!

Congrats on leaving your QB in the game just a little too long. We lost a meaningless game today but fired our POS GM and sent your star player to the hospital. Mission Accomplished!

Archived