THE BROWNS BOARD

Christmas win ... fixed?

Guest ATENEARS

Guest ATENEARS

Ouch ... I had a lot of family at that game and hoped they would see a great comeback and Win on Christmas Night, but I couldn't help "witnessing" all the calls going the Cavs way in the wanning minutes, with the Cavs down on National TV. It reminded me how games would be fixed to sell Jordan on Primetime.

It started with Lebron slashing in from the left side and getting the and-one (even though the defender didn't even try to defend the shot). Then came the 3-point foul. The charge at the other end into Big Ben was legit (on replay), but the whole scenario wreaked of the years we were always on the opposite side of those calls.

Thanks Santa

We definitely got some calls, but it's the NBA. Every star player is going to get the calls.

But it does make you wonder how long the refs have tried to bail out the Cavs but we were just too sorry to knock down any free throws. I've mentioned it before that our new guys that can sink FTs is filling one of our biggest holes from the past few years.

Ouch ... I had a lot of family at that game and hoped they would see a great comeback and Win on Christmas Night, but I couldn't help "witnessing" all the calls going the Cavs way in the wanning minutes, with the Cavs down on National TV. It reminded me how games would be fixed to sell Jordan on Primetime.

It started with Lebron slashing in from the left side and getting the and-one (even though the defender didn't even try to defend the shot). Then came the 3-point foul. The charge at the other end into Big Ben was legit (on replay), but the whole scenario wreaked of the years we were always on the opposite side of those calls.

Thanks Santa

May they continue, who knows how many times it has been the other way around. (WWF?)

Archived