THE BROWNS BOARD

Zomboni Guarantee

Zombo

Let's rethink this whole "idiot" thing:

I rattle your cages and get you crapping yourselves all week, then I predict if tomlin is dumb enough to play BGB it will be monumentally stupid and the big homo would get hurt.

So Tomlin ruins your season, Ben lies in a hospital bed, the Browns crush your playoff hopes, you all piss your pants and ... "I'm" the idiot.

LMAO

Zombo

--You guys are too easy.

(Good Call Lilly!)

Zombozo = Pathetic Loser

Better luck next century. :lol:

One problem Zombo Ben is fine and is going to be ready for the playoffs in 2 weeks time.

Really? And did Santa Claus come down your chimney too?

Zombo

--It takes a month to get over a concussion. Tomlin was idiotic to play him ... just face it.

Well maybe not the Bambi pose (as my Avatar), but Big Gay gives you his best "One for the Thumb" pose ...

105195.jpg

Willie's all set for treating us to "One for the Thumb." He doesn't have to pay for another drink until 2010. I was always a Bambi fan until they gave me the Humpty Dumpty upgrade.

- Tom F. (Bumbles bounces!)

Really? And did Santa Claus come down your chimney too?

Zombo

--It takes a month to get over a concussion. Tomlin was idiotic to play him ... just face it.

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/09005/939724-66.stm

Well like always you are wrong once again Zombo. I thought Ben wasnt going to be ready to play next week Zombo according to you?? If you can read and are not illiterate which you probably are since you are a Browns fan then tell me what that link says that I posted above. Once again the Browns fail miserably to do something as simple as take Ben Roethlisberger out and finish the job. But yet again you like many Stains fans should be use to dissapointment and failing by now it comes natural.

Dude, I don't need to a link to tell me that Roethilstiltskin will play ... with a concussion .. and that'll probably end up resulting in him throwing four interceptions and losing the game for his team.

Face it ... it was stupid for Tomlin to play him, there is no two ways around it.

Zombo

--man, even I predicted it would happen if he started BGB ... you guys should be pissed with Tomlin ... not me

Dude, I don't need to a link to tell me the Roethilstiltskin will play ... with a concussion .. and that'll probably end up resulting in him throwing four interceptions and losing the game for his team.

Face it ... it was stupid for Tomlin to play him, there is no two ways around it.

Zombo

--man, even I predicted it would happen if he started BGB ... you guys should be pissed with Tomlin.

Steelers Ravens AFC Championship game next Sunday at Heinz Field mark it down there is no two ways around it. The two teams in the AFC North battle it out for the right to go to the Super Bowl while the other two teams in the AFC North the Bengals and especially the Browns sit at home shooting their loads wishing they could be in the position that either the Steelers or Ravens are going to be in next week this time.

Listen Holmes, I don't know anythng about you, but you have the maturity of a 13-year-old, so I'm going to excuse myself from this conversation.

I'll be picking against the Steelers this weekend ... I'm sure I'll see you then.

Zombo

Guest Masters
Steelers Ravens AFC Championship game next Sunday at Heinz Field mark it down there is no two ways around it. The two teams in the AFC North battle it out for the right to go to the Super Bowl while the other two teams in the AFC North the Bengals and especially the Browns sit at home shooting their loads wishing they could be in the position that either the Steelers or Ravens are going to be in next week this time.

Kind of like you sitting at home putting personal value on the results of a team you have nothing to do with. Man, I am glad I don't need a football team to do well to make me feel good about myself.

Listen Holmes, I don't know anythng about you, but you have the maturity of a 13-year-old, so I'm going to excuse myself from this conversation.

I'll be picking against the Steelers this weekend ... I'm sure I'll see you then.

Zombo

I have the maturity of a 13 year old?? You sit here and post pics and make fun of Ben Roethlisberger's head injury last week laughing about a guy with a concussion getting carted off the field on a stretcher and poking fun at it and you question my maturity level?? Boy if that isnt a hyprocritical statement I dont know what is. One thing I will never do even though I dislike the Browns and a lot of other teams is be happy to see another guy get hurt or make fun of a guy who just sustained a serious injury, or make fun of a guy getting carted off on a stretcher like you and so many of these other sick xxxx classless Browns fans on this board did last week when that injury occured.

I have the maturity of a 13 year old?? You sit here and post pics and make fun of Ben Roethlisberger's head injury last week laughing about a guy with a concussion getting carted off the field on a stretcher and poking fun at it and you question my maturity level?? Boy if that isnt a hyprocritical statement I dont know what is. One thing I will never do even though I dislike the Browns and a lot of other teams is be happy to see another guy get hurt or make fun of a guy who just sustained a serious injury and make fun of a guy getting carted off on a stretcher like you and so many of these other sick xxxx classless Browns fans on this board did last week when that injury occured.

somebody call a waambulance

Guest Masters

Dude, a concussion is hardly a serious injury in the scheme of NFL football. You act like he broke his neck and fans were cheering it.

If you bothered to actually go on a Steelers board, you'd see plenty of classlessness there too.

Dude, a concussion is hardly a serious injury in the scheme of NFL football. You act like he broke his neck and fans were cheering it.

If you bothered to actually go on a Steelers board, you'd see plenty of classlessness there too.

If a concussion isnt a serious injury then why dont you go ask Troy Aikman or Steve Young how serious concussions are and see what kind of answer they give you. They both were forced into early retirement as a result of multiple concussions so dont sit here and act like having a concussion is like breaking your pinky finger or something. Im not speaking for other Steelers fan but I am just saying myself personally would never under any circumstances cheer or laugh at another team's player getting injured and getting carted off on a stretcher like so many Browns fans did on here last week. No one that makes fun of injuries has class. Period!!!

Guest ATENEARS

Big Gay's faking a serious injury was the gayest thing I've seen in sports since Cal Ripkens Homo victory lap.

I knew he wasn't even scratched and that's why I jumped on-line and made fun of his stupid ass. The real travesty was if someone really did get injured while his fat ass was taking up the only available stretcher in the building.

He didn't even get hit hard. I've seen harder collisons in duck-duck-goose, and worst falls in Ring-around-the-rosey.

Even my Mother-in-law was laughing at what a joke it was, as he layed there on that cow pasture you call a field.

Did the waambulance take him to 7-11 to get a slurpee to wash down that tylenol?

Here's a picture of the spot on Heinz field where Big Gay bumped his noggin:

muddy-boots.jpg

Guest Masters
If a concussion isnt a serious injury then why dont you go ask Troy Aikman or Steve Young how serious concussions are and see what kind of answer they give you. They both were forced into early retirement as a result of multiple concussions so dont sit here and act like having a concussion is like breaking your pinky finger or something. Im not speaking for other Steelers fan but I am just saying myself personally would never under any circumstances cheer or laugh at another team's player getting injured and getting carted off on a stretcher like so many Browns fans did on here last week. No one that makes fun of injuries has class. Period!!!

And they had how many? Lets compare his one to the 10+ each of those guys had. They doing fine today aren't they? So yeah, to some extent it is like breaking a pinky finger. Now if Ben was on concussion number 10, then it would be serious. Obviously it isn't serious enough of a injury to keep him from playing 2 weeks later. A broken pinky might have him sidelined this week. So count your blessings.

I have had a concussion before. Have you?

And many o' Steelers fans have cheered when other players have been hurt by one of their own. I agree it's classless. But come down off your horse. Fans from every team do it.

And they had how many? Lets compare his one to the 10+ each of those guys had. They doing fine today aren't they? So yeah, to some extent it is like breaking a pinky finger. Now if Ben was on concussion number 10, then it would be serious. Obviously it isn't serious enough of a injury to keep him from playing 2 weeks later. A broken pinky might have him sidelined this week. So count your blessings.

I have had a concussion before. Have you?

And many o' Steelers fans have cheered when other players have been hurt by one of their own. I agree it's classless. But come down off your horse. Fans from every team do it.

Ben has had 3 concussions this isnt his first one like you said. He got one obviously with the motorcycle accident which was his own stupid fault, he got the other one back in 2006 against Atlanta in mid-season, and obviously the one he had last week. Aikman and Young had 7 each I believe not 10. I agree with you that Ben will be fine and will play this week and have a good game against a suspect Chargers D much like he did back in November when he threw for over 300 yards, and he will prove why he is one of the top 5 QB's in the National Football League and why any team in the league would take him on their team in a heartbeat.

Ben has had 3 concussions this isnt his first one like you said. He got one obviously with the motorcycle accident which was his own stupid fault, he got the other one back in 2006 against Atlanta in mid-season, and obviously the one he had last week. Aikman and Young had 7 each I believe not 10. I agree with you that Ben will be fine and will play this week and have a good game against a suspect Chargers D much like he did back in November when he threw for over 300 yards, and he will prove why he is one of the top 5 QB's in the National Football League and why any team in the league would take him on their team in a heartbeat.

Excellent!! only 4 more concussions to go. Browns will work on that next year!!!

Excellent!! only 4 more concussions to go. Browns will work on that next year!!!

While youre at it why dont you tell the Browns to work on being able to not break NFL records by not scoring an offensive touchdown the last 6 games of the season. Also, tell the Browns to work on getting a GM and a head coach that isnt clueless and knows what they are doing unlike Savage and Crennel did, and maybe making the playoffs and winning a playoff game for the first time in 15 years. Maybe if they focus on that first and foremost instead of taking Ben out maybe the Browns can actually win more then 4 games dont you think??

While youre at it why dont you tell the Browns to work on being able to not break NFL records by not scoring an offensive touchdown the last 6 games of the season. Also, tell the Browns to work on getting a GM and a head coach that isnt clueless and knows what they are doing unlike Savage and Crennel did, and maybe making the playoffs and winning a playoff game for the first time in 15 years. Maybe if they focus on that first and foremost instead of taking Ben out maybe the Browns can actually win more then 4 games dont you think??

Don't you think? Browns / Steelers = ugly.(brown and ugly right now) If you wan't love or respect go somewhere black and gold, but enjoy your time here.

Archived