THE BROWNS BOARD

Zomboni Guarantee

Zombo

Yes, I am not only predicting victory for the Browns on Sunday over the Steelers, but I am guaranteeing it.

Now many of you know I like to have fun with my predictions in order to get under some people's nerves. But on the rare occasions that I break out the "Zomboni Guarantee" I am dead serious. I believe I am 6-0 since 1999 with the Zomboni Guarantee.

Now, to be clear, I am not just saying that I think the Browns will cover the 10.5 point spread ... I AM GUARANTEEING THAT THEY WILL WIN THE FOOTBALL GAME.

And I will outline the reasons for this guarantee later this weekend in a special Holiday edition of This Week in the AFC North.

The important thing is this: we have a taker. So let's put this in bold letters for all to see:

If the Browns somehow do win this game on Sunday like you think they will, I will change my name to I am Zombo's bitch for a whole week on here next week when I post.

--Holmes 10 Ward 86 Sense 0

I can't hardly wait.

Zombo

Yes, I am not only predicting victory for the Browns on Sunday over the Steelers, but I am guaranteeing it.

Now many of you know I like to have fun with my predictions in order to get under some people's nerves. But on the rare occasions that I break out the "Zomboni Guarantee" I am dead serious. I believe I am 6-0 since 1999 with the Zomboni Guarantee.

Now, to be clear, I am not just saying that I think the browns will cover the 10.5 point spread ... I AM GUARANTEEING THAT THEY WILL WIN THE FOOTBALL GAME.

And I will outline the reasons for this guarantee later this weekend in a special Holiday edition of This Week in the AFC North.

The important thing is this: we have a taker. So let's put this in bold letters for all to see:

If the Browns somehow do win this game on Sunday like you think they will, I will change my name to I am Zombo's bitch for a whole week on here next week when I post.

I can't hardly wait.

Zombo

You cant hardly wait for what for you to look like a complete and total idiot and moron when the Steelers with their backups in still beat the Browns by at least 2 TDS. The Steelers in this game can play like complete and total shit and I still believe they will win this game because the Browns have mailed it in for the season and have the Uhaul's ready to go. All you have to do is see the Bengals game last Sunday for complete proof of what I just said there. Browns have no chance to win this game on Sunday Zombo let me say it one more time NO CHANCE TO WIN IN PITTSBURGH ON SUNDAY PERIOD...

You cant hardly wait for what for you to look like a complete and total idiot and moron when the Steelers with their backups in still beat the Browns by at least 2 TDS. The Steelers in this game can play like complete and total shit and I still believe they will win this game because the Browns have mailed it in for the season and have the Uhaul's ready to go. All you have to do is see the Bengals game last Sunday for complete proof of what I just said there. Browns have no chance to win this game on Sunday Zombo let me say it one more time NO CHANCE TO WIN IN PITTSBURGH ON SUNDAY PERIOD...

I'm confused. What are you trying to say?

Zombo

Dumbo, you should have picked a different game to use the guarantee on, because this is one game the Browns cant win.

Hey lametard...You forgot that "Any Given Sunday" A team can get thier ass kicked by a lesser opponant...just ask the Giants who won the SB last season...dont be stupid...You could wind up wearing egg on Your face...Now logic would tell you the Browns are unlikely to win and in most cases yes I'll agree...but dont sit there annoint yourself like your some kind of God because your not...you root for Black n Urine...And we all know that If the browns win on Sunday...You wont anywhere to be found on Monday...now go choke on your piss yellow towell...

Now, to be clear, I am not just saying that I think the browns will cover the 10.5 point spread ... I AM GUARANTEEING THAT THEY WILL WIN THE FOOTBALL GAME.

I can't hardly wait.

Zombo

I LOVE it! If the Big Wussy is playing, I'll up the pot for some smear the queer. The player that makes Ben give us another Bambi pose drinks for free until 2010. That Bounty Ryan's son idea for next HC is growing on me like hair on a Chia Pet.

- Tom F.

I LOVE it! If the Big Wussy is playing, I'll up the pot for some smear the queer. The player that makes Ben give us another Bambi pose drinks for free until 2010. That Bounty Ryan's son idea for next HC is growing on me like hair on a Chia Pet.

- Tom F. (There's nothing cheap about it. It's not like Lambert waiting until they're out of bounds before getting up the courage to hit a 170 pound QB. Besides, the last time Bambi lost a wheel they injected him with enough illegal HGH to give him a brand new leg and passing efficiency)

Flugs, there's not enough HGH and liquid Test in the keg for this franchise.

You know those high falutin' water squirters they use? That's right, filled with liquid Winstrol.

The inside of their locker room looks like the worst of skid row, there's syringes and needles laying everywhere. For those of you that watch The Wire, it's eerily similar.

Who can forget the fear Jackie Lambert had for Greg and Mike Pruitt. Hell, before his coolyons started to shrink he actually got the balls to take a cheapshot at Sipe, that'll show ya what liquid anabolic courage will do for ya.

How about when Mean Joe's Spleen roid raged out and kicked Bob Mckay square in the jimmy? These juicers made Pollyanna and Greggy Lloyd look like bitches.

It is Halloween year around in the Pittspile locker room. They have bowls and bowls of Dbol and Winny everywhere. It is a help yourself type atmosphere, kind of like the fat women in the office that constantly have bowls of candy on their desks for "everybody to help themselves to."

If your guarantee fails you should have to do something worse the the "Zombo's bitch" thing.

Change your nic to "I'm a Browns fan". That should do it.

Pops

Yea that would actually be more insulting then saying I am Zombo's bitch which is already pretty bad and degrading to begin with. If you're so sure Zombo like you keep preaching on here about the Browns offense putting up 24 points on the Steelers D and thinking that Gradkowski will have a great game, and the Browns are going to come in here and win then you should put your money where your mouth is and change your name the next 2 weeks until the Steelers first playoff game. Let's see if you have any balls at all Zombo to accept this bet if and I should say WHEN the Browns get stomped on Sunday.

This is funny as hell. Your team has not scored a TD in over five games. Yet you say the browns are going to win this game with a 3rd string QB? I don't care how little this game means to the STEELERS, the browns will not win this game. In fact, I see a blowout, in fact a shutout, by the STEELERS.

BTW, you missed on this very same prediction last season Zombie.

Hey lametard...You forgot that "Any Given Sunday" A team can get thier ass kicked by a lesser opponant...just ask the Giants who won the SB last season...dont be stupid...You could wind up wearing egg on Your face...Now logic would tell you the Browns are unlikely to win and in most cases yes I'll agree...but dont sit there annoint yourself like your some kind of God because your not...you root for Black n Urine...And we all know that If the browns win on Sunday...You wont anywhere to be found on Monday...now go choke on your piss yellow towell...

Just like Any given Sunday, you are in a fantasy world. Not only will I post if by a miracle the Browns win, I will post as "The Browns Bitch" or any name of your chosing. I will even give you the point spread at game time if you will make this a bet and change your name to, "The Steelers Bitch" if (lol) the Steelers win, covering the spread of course.

Just like Any given Sunday, you are in a fantasy world. Not only will I post if by a miracle the Browns win, I will post as "The Browns Bitch" or any name of your chosing. I will even give you the point spread at game time if you will make this a bet and change your name to, "The Steelers Bitch" if (lol) the Steelers win, covering the spread of course.

Sorry but I will never be a bitch to anyone especially a whiney lil trailor trash fuktard like you...dream on...

This is funny as hell. Your team has not scored a TD in over five games. Yet you say the browns are going to win this game with a 3rd string QB? I don't care how little this game means to the STEELERS, the browns will not win this game. In fact, I see a blowout, in fact a shutout, by the STEELERS.

Duly noted.

By the way, he is 4th string, not 3rd.

BTW, you missed on this very same prediction last season Zombie.

But it was not a Zomboni Guarantee™

Zombo

--I haven't felt this confident about a game in years.

Sorry but I will never be a bitch to anyone especially a whiney lil trailor trash fuktard like you...dream on...

That same mentality helped the Browns pave their way to a 4-12 season. It's safe to assume that nickers has no balls and is a fan only when his team is winning. Gutless turd......

That same mentality helped the Browns pave their way to a 4-12 season. It's safe to assume that nickers has no balls and is a fan only when his team is winning. Gutless turd......

No ass tard...Ive been following the browns since the early-mid 70's...I not a fairweather piece of shit like You...Im aware that My team blows...I dont need a frontrunner stooler fan to remind me of that...now go fuk your sister you inbred turd

Guest Ghoolie

The Giants game was fixed, the Browns didn't do shit. All Big 6' 3" Manning had to do was nudge a petite DB out of bounds, but INSTEAD, he swated at the ball and fell down.

Gimme a break.

The Browns have NO CHANCE whatsoever.

Duly noted.

By the way, he is 4th string, not 3rd.

But it was not a Zomboni Guarantee™

Zombo

--I haven't felt this confident about a game in years.

We got em right where we want em!

Pressure is on and they hate that P word. David Garrard showed us last year that the secret to beating Pittsburgh (twice) was to refrain from the forward pass. That shouldn't be too tough.

- Tom F (I wouldn't even put Stallworth or Edwards on the field. Don't need em.)

Haha 31-0 moron xxxxtard man Gradkowski he is lighting us up today....hahaha

Now, to be clear, I am not just saying that I think the Browns will cover the 10.5 point spread ... I AM GUARANTEEING THAT THEY WILL WIN THE FOOTBALL GAME.

I can't hardly wait.

Zombo

Do you have that screen name reserved yet?

Do you have that screen name reserved yet?

After the way Gradkowski and the Browns offense has looked today and all of these outrageous predictions Zombo made he should be embarrassed to even post here or show his face because he looks like a complete and total utter idiot moron and every other insulting name you can think of...

LMAO!!! 31 to what - Is that a ZERO?

Any thoughts Zombo, besides what everyone else is thinking... which of course is you are an idiot.

The Browns have ruined one of the best rivalries in the NFL. Your team should work on scoring, it helps.

You made this meaningless win worth something. Thanks.

Any thoughts Zombo, besides what everyone else is thinking... which of course is you are an idiot.

Let's rethink this whole "idiot" thing:

I rattle your cages and get you crapping yourselves all week, then I predict if tomlin is dumb enough to play BGB it will be monumentally stupid and the big homo would get hurt.

So Tomlin ruins your season, Ben lies in a hospital bed, the Browns crush your playoff hopes, you all piss your pants and ... "I'm" the idiot.

LMAO

Zombo

--You guys are too easy.

(Good Call Lilly!)

Let's rethink this whole "idiot" thing:

I rattle your cages and get you crapping yourselves all week, then I predict if tomlin is dumb enough to play BGB it will be monumentally stupid and the big homo would get hurt.

So Tomlin ruins your season, Ben lies in a hospital bed, the Browns crush your playoff hopes, you all piss your pants and ... "I'm" the idiot.

LMAO

Zombo

--You guys are too easy.

(Good Call Lilly!)

One problem Zombo Ben is fine and is going to be ready for the playoffs in 2 weeks time. The Browns while they came close to finishing the job today much like they do in everything else they try to succeed in from a football standpoint they failed miserably. I guess the Steelers defense which is the best in football will have nothing to do with how they play and fair in the playoffs either right??

Guest ATENEARS

- Tom F.

Well maybe not the Bambi pose (as my Avatar), but Big Gay gives you his best "One for the Thumb" pose ...

105195.jpg

Archived