THE BROWNS BOARD

Bye Bye Mangini

Buck The Frowns

That will make him 10-10 since going 1-11 during last season. Sorry, thats improvement. Just a thought.

Oh, and I like the people complaining about how he spoke to about his kid in an interview. Saying he is rich, "im sure he can take his xbox and 60" TV with him wherever they go.....NONE of those saying that would know how to explain to your family and children how idiotic and hateful some Cleveland fans are. 6 year old kid has friends, there is family in Cleveland, the wife probably has a life already started (2 freakin years already and a woman doesnt have friends yet?) Family stability is part of living a good life too, hell, families have been split for much less. The dude is possibly (probably) looking at another move. "BUT HE IS RICH" SO WHAT? MONEY DOESNT BUY HAPPINESS, FAMILY AND FRIENDS DO! I dont care how much any of you make, you are facing a pink slip and a probable move in order to continue to support your family and future, ALL of you would be flippin stressed and pissed off!

The dude improved this team and had it going in the right direction, but because he was black listed from day one, NONE of you have been fair to this guy, he was marked as a failure from day one and had NO CHANCE in that city.

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That will make him 10-10 since going 1-11 during last season. Sorry, thats improvement. Just a thought.

Oh, and I like the people complaining about how he spoke to about his kid in an interview. Saying he is rich, "im sure he can take his xbox and 60" TV with him wherever they go.....NONE of those saying that would know how to explain to your family and children how idiotic and hateful some Cleveland fans are. 6 year old kid has friends, there is family in Cleveland, the wife probably has a life already started (2 freakin years already and a woman doesnt have friends yet?) Family stability is part of living a good life too, hell, families have been split for much less. The dude is possibly (probably) looking at another move. "BUT HE IS RICH" SO WHAT? MONEY DOESNT BUY HAPPINESS, FAMILY AND FRIENDS DO! I dont care how much any of you make, you are facing a pink slip and a probable move in order to continue to support your family and future, ALL of you would be flippin stressed and pissed off!

The dude improved this team and had it going in the right direction, but because he was black listed from day one, NONE of you have been fair to this guy, he was marked as a failure from day one and had NO CHANCE in that city.

Keep dreaming! The guy can't coach worth a crap! He's hopefully gone after today!!

I love the guys on here who assume they can get off their couch, put down the Busch Light, and walk onto that field and do a better job. Face it most of you don't even know what your talking about when it comes to coaches, all you look at is the record and a 5-11 last year where we beat bottom dwellers (except for the Steelers) and 5-11 this year with the toughest schedule and great wins against two of some of the NFL elite and only losing games by a 1.6 point average is a huge improvement. But I digress. I'll refer to your drunken lazy boy sunday coach hiring advise.

I agree that I would have gone for it here... but it was on the 3 yard line not the 1

They just ran two plays from the same spot and couldn't do anything, what makes you think they would have even scored if they went for it. If he had gone for it and not gotten it you would have just bitched about that too. This is the number 1 defense in the country not the Bills (who we should have went for it against.)

I can't wait for the next coach to do just as bad with this roster and the same homos wanting the coaching staff gutted, yet again, will be on here crying for a new coach.

I disagree. Look at the season we've just played: so many games lost that we could have easily won. That's bad coaching to me.

We've been in every game we played except the two against the Suckers. And we end up 5-11?

I disagree. Look at the season we've just played: so many games lost that we could have easily won. That's bad coaching to me.

We've been in every game we played except the two against the Suckers. And we end up 5-11?

It might be bad coaching on some parts but how do the coaches have any part in Hillis fumbling or INT's thrown by Delhomme? How about Wright deciding he didn't want to cover anyone in that first Baltimore game?

How about the fact that our WR corp is horrendous and our leading receiver is our freaking TE? Or how we have 11 guys on injured reserve? 11! That's one side of the ball on the injury list! This was a roster who could ill-afford too many injuries and look what happens. We lose 11 guys for the year and have to fill these spots with anyone we can.

That's exactly my point. We've been in every game, we just don't have the weapons on both sides of the ball to get past those games like the contending teams do. Yet fans still want to gut the coaching staff because they claim there's been no improvement. We went from one year where we were destroyed almost the entire year to a year where we competed and were close with every team on our schedule but the Steelers and fans are calling for the coaches head.

So let me ask you this... how long do you give the next coaching staff if this team isn't winning 9 or 10 games a year? Do you give them the same 2 years and out? How long do you give the next guy to rebuild this team before you want to axe him? The Browns will never get back to contention if they constantly change coaches every 2 years. That's a fact.

It might be bad coaching on some parts but how do the coaches have any part in Hillis fumbling or INT's thrown by Delhomme? How about Wright deciding he didn't want to cover anyone in that first Baltimore game?

How about the fact that our WR corp is horrendous and our leading receiver is our freaking TE? Or how we have 11 guys on injured reserve? 11! That's one side of the ball on the injury list! This was a roster who could ill-afford too many injuries and look what happens. We lose 11 guys for the year and have to fill these spots with anyone we can.

That's exactly my point. We've been in every game, we just don't have the weapons on both sides of the ball to get past those games like the contending teams do. Yet fans still want to gut the coaching staff because they claim there's been no improvement. We went from one year where we were destroyed almost the entire year to a year where we competed and were close with every team on our schedule but the Steelers and fans are calling for the coaches head.

So let me ask you this... how long do you give the next coaching staff if this team isn't winning 9 or 10 games a year? Do you give them the same 2 years and out? How long do you give the next guy to rebuild this team before you want to axe him? The Browns will never get back to contention if they constantly change coaches every 2 years. That's a fact.

I'm not saying you're wrong. But bad coaching should not add up to players mistakes. Coaching should help reduce their impact.

I'm not saying you're wrong. But bad coaching should not add up to players mistakes. Coaching should help reduce their impact.

I totally get what you're saying and I do agree. I think Mangini has made some bad decisions this year and failed to make any decision when he needed to. I don't think Dabol is a great OC but he hasn't much to work with so I guess he could get some pass there but still good OC's find a way to utilize what they have. I don't think Ryan has done that great of a job but again he also does not have much to work with. I think our D has improved but our O is terrible and if not for Hillis we probably win 2 games this year.

I'm just saying that some fans, not you, who are blaming all this on the coaches really need to look at the whole picture.

Archived