THE BROWNS BOARD

Bye Bye Mangini

Buck The Frowns

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And if he doesn't get fired you can't post for a year on the "Browns Board"..Make the bet? from Dec 2010 to Dec 2011

I'll take the other side and ban myself from posting for a year..All in..lets do it

LMAO!!! OK, it is a deal Peterbell! If Mangini is still the Browns head coach after December 31, 2010 I don't get to post on here for a year!

The way I arrived at Dec 2010 is guessing that 1) He has a three year contract, 2) He will not have been able to turn the corner by the end of the second year, 3) Teams seem to be willing to eat one year but not more of a coach's contract, and 4) If they wait longer than December the best candidates will get jobs elsewhere. All speculation but maybe I am right. Anyway you got a deal!

• 1 year later...

Just pathetic, conservative play calling. Should of went for it down there! Nothing to lose and kicks the FG!

This team has looked pathetic the last 2 weeks against not one 2 win team, but two and there is no excuse for it! Bungles hadn't won since Sept.! Just freakin sad!

Just pathetic, conservative play calling. Should of went for it down there! Nothing to lose and kicks the FG!

This team has looked pathetic the last 2 weeks against not one 2 win team, but two and there is no excuse for it! Bungles hadn't won since Sept.! Just freakin sad!

Amen, brother Mangini is the worst head coach ever, he makes the worst decisions consitently.

You take the points and bring it within one score. Then again, I bet you knew that.

The defense lost this game, let's hear how great Rob Ryan is again. Mangini made some errors today, but they all were in his attempts to over-come a bad defense. I agree he should have went for it while facing 4th-and-1 inside the ten, but our defense is also suppose to be our strong suit, and we couldn't get off the field today.

Agreed Mangini blew it before the end of the half not using his Time Outs'...poor coaching,...the Defense was in a coma...they stunk

Magnini say goodbye. There is absolutely Holmgren will let him stay. Mike Holmgren will be the next Clevelands Browns HC. Save this thread, you will need it for me to say I told you so.

New 2011 Coaching Staff:

Head Coach: Mike Holmgren

Offensive Coordinator: Gil Haskell

Defensive Coordinator: Rob Ryan

YOU ARE A FOOL TO THINK ANYONE ELSE WILL BE THE NEXT HEAD COACH BESIDES MIKE HOLMGREN.

The end.

*If Eric Mangini wins the last two games, he remains Head Coach.

Magnini say goodbye. There is absolutely Holmgren will let him stay. Mike Holmgren will be the next Clevelands Browns HC. Save this thread, you will need it for me to say I told you so.

New 2011 Coaching Staff:

Head Coach: Mike Holmgren

Offensive Coordinator: Gil Haskell

Defensive Coordinator: Rob Ryan

YOU ARE A FOOL TO THINK ANYONE ELSE WILL BE THE NEXT HEAD COACH BESIDES MIKE HOLMGREN.

The end.

Wow that must be some good chit you be on lol!

I agree on everything but Gil Haskel because I don't know who that is

Gil Haskell is MH's right hand man and was his QB coach/OC in seatte

I can see this happening. In his own special way, MH has been setting the table for his return to the field. He still has that competitive itch. One could argue that he kept EM on board knowning that his

transition back to coaching would go smoother after allowing EM an additional year.....which he calculated would play out as it has. Just sayin..

Agreed Mangini blew it before the end of the half not using his Time Outs'...poor coaching,...the Defense was in a coma...they stunk

you are just repeating what the commentators said and using that as proof that Mangini made a poor decision. If we use a Timeout there, we punt the ball to Cincinnati with time left for them to come down and score.. Our defense couldn't stop anything today. No sense in making the halftime deficit worse.

Bottom line is the injuries and lack of playmakers are catching up to us.. Can't wait to add more playmakers in the draft!

If you look at the bright side, we have a much better draft pick now.. Only Carolina, Buffalo, Detroit, and Arizona have worse records than us...

I can see this happening. In his own special way, MH has been setting the table for his return to the field. He still has that competitive itch. One could argue that he kept EM on board knowning that his

transition back to coaching would go smoother after allowing EM an additional year.....which he calculated would play out as it has. Just sayin..

If that's true, then shame on Holmgren. The Browns aren't the most talented, and have very little depth, yet they have busted their asses off this season.

I think Mangini can get the job done with another good draft & a few FAs. Keep him.

Archived