THE BROWNS BOARD

Good to know that the Knicks still suck

ATENEARS

Mo and the Cavs toyed with the knickers, before destroying them.

Knicks played a bad game, but are a very good team right now. much better then the joke that the cav's are. Amare is playing at a very high level and will contend for MVP, and the Knicks could easily be the 4 or 5 seed. Considering they were one of the worst teams last yr I would say that is pretty good improvement ... kind of the opposite of what the Cav's are doing. Enjoy your win ... they probably wont be many for this year.

Knicks played decent ball for a few weeks but the facts remain that they are an after thought in the East. Enjoy your mediocre season.

Id much rather a mediocre season then the terrible seasons I have been suffering through and the Cavs will be suffering through.

If you say so, the Cavs gave us 7 seasons of hope and excitement. The Knicks haven't been relevant (and still aren't) since the early 90's. You sound like a Browns fan haha :)

I am a Browns fan. And the past is the past. The future looks bright for the Knicks. And they made the finals in 2000 so we were relevant past the early 90's.

Let us not forget that Amare has awesome knees. For your sake I hope u guys do gt Carmello cos that would make the Knicks relevant again.

I am more concerned with his underwhelming rebounding then his knees. Wheather we get Melo or not we are a playoff team this year. Felton, Galo, and Chandler are playing great ... And Landry Fields looks like the steal of the draft so far. I don't know why there is all this hate on the Knicks over here ... Do you guys just hate NY sports teams that much??

I am from NY, and the Browns are the only out of market sports team I am a fan of ... And because I am a Browns fan it makes me really want to sympathize with fans of the other Cleveland Sports fans ... but when you guys talk shit about the Knicks for no good reason but to talk shit it makes me realize why Lebron skipped town. You all seem pretty ignorant to think the Knicks are the same team they were the last few years considering they have like 2 guys left from last years team. They went from a terrible team the last bunch of years to a good team now and when (if) Carmelo gets here they could be a great team.

Listen xxxxhead, you came in and talked shit just because your team lost to us. We're pathetic and we beat you. 4 or 5 seed? You are delusional dude!

"....kind of the opposite of what the Cav's are doing. Enjoy your win ... they probably wont be many for this year."

This isn't merry xxxxing poppins. Talk shit and you get it back, comprende?

I didn't start the thread buddy. One of your fellow low level Cav fans started the thread talking shit. Which I still don't understand because your team is going to hit another stretch of terrible years like before you got Lebron.

4 or 5 seed certainly isn't delusional ... that is a pretty realistic goal.

Archived