THE BROWNS BOARD

Furnier Makes it to ESPN

dencyguy

So I'm watching ESPN this morning, and they're talking about the bowl season. The host mentions that there are sixteen people in the contest who have not only hit on all five picks so far, but also have 160 points (meaning that they gave each pick the highest five spots in the confidence points). Jesse Palmer laughed and said something like, "How could they pick those games with their top picks?"

I realize that I'm pretty much boned in the contest--stupid Mormons--but I decided to check out the leaderboard to see just how boned I was. And, lucky for all of us in the contest, we're chasing Furnier, who happens to be one of the sixteen. Great going, Doug.

Dennis

Woot! Luck had NOTHING to do with it....I swear!

I couldn't hold on in the pro pick 'em after leading a big chunk of the year, let's see if I can make this one stick.

I knew I'd eventually make it onto to ESPN, but I thought it'd be chucking Eveready's at a Urine and Blacker.

Doug

Guest ATENEARS

Congrats Furnier. I think it was the first year we had this contest and HagII finished 200th-something in ESPN and we thought that was cool, out of a million+

Good Luck, and remember "think with your head, not with your pecker"

So I'm watching ESPN this morning, and they're talking about the bowl season. The host mentions that there are sixteen people in the contest who have not only hit on all five picks so far, but also have 160 points (meaning that they gave each pick the highest five spots in the confidence points). Jesse Palmer laughed and said something like, "How could they pick those games with their top picks?"

I realize that I'm pretty much boned in the contest--stupid Mormons--but I decided to check out the leaderboard to see just how boned I was. And, lucky for all of us in the contest, we're chasing Furnier, who happens to be one of the sixteen. Great going, Doug.

Dennis

Excellent Dougie!!!

PS Maybe Furns should be hired as Browns GM.

Archived