THE BROWNS BOARD

Great Depression + Hyperinflation

Mr. T

Guest Aloysius

Wow, another guy saying that we're going to face a rapidly declining dollar and hyperinflation. If only there were some mineral or natural resource that this guy knew about, that somehow could serve as a commodity for freaked out people to spend their money on...

...Casey Research has specialized in uncovering the great profit-potential in the gold markets for over 25 years. And one of the finest retail gold publications in the industry is Casey's BIG GOLD... detailing the profit opportunities in gold, gold ETFs and large cap gold producers.

But gold prices and gold stocks are just a part of a much larger trend that's been unfolding for years now.

Exploiting big trends for big profit is the focus of The Casey Report... the new flagship publication from Casey Research.

Oh. How convenient!

Buying precious metals is just a different way of saving your money, it is wise. even with the prices being manipulated just try and buy some silver or gold on ebay at the current quoted price, you wont be able to.

Most dealers are using ebay as there real value price in trading. not so much for those prices displayed with kitco.com

Great Depression plus hyperinflation

Terry Coxon, Senior Economist with Casey Research: Hyper inflation will soon replace deflation on consumer goods while the asset class continues down.

now that combination is pretty scary stuff..........albeit listening to the video is a waste of my time............but yeah we can go from the sihi8tter to oh well ............million dollar toilet paper

and just think my friend all the assholes you support have caused the whole freaking mess

maybe you need to reevaluate your principles...........cause you are applauding the losers..........not personal just what it is in every empire bent on self destruction...........enjoy

now that combination is pretty scary stuff..........albeit listening to the video is a waste of my time............but yeah we can go from the sihi8tter to oh well ............million dollar toilet paper

and just think my friend all the assholes you support have caused the whole freaking mess

maybe you need to reevaluate your principles...........cause you are applauding the losers..........not personal just what it is in every empire bent on self destruction...........enjoy

Rich, Dont gripe so loud then when your 401K gets drained down to nothing.

I do believe you were complaing after the shit hit the fan on wall street back in october.

Maybe this was put there so those who want to save there earnings might be able to keep them when the next stock market crash comes around.

Archived