THE BROWNS BOARD

Does Romeo deserve one more week with this team?

MrFreeze

Is there really any reason to keep Romeo around through the Pittsburgh game? The previous argument for keeping him was that there was nobody to take his place. Considering we haven't scored an offensive TD in 5 games, it would be impossible to do worse.

Who makes the final decision on giving him his waddling papers? Is it Savage or Lerner? WHAT IS TAKING THEM SO LONG?

Today's performance does not merit him another minute as head coach of this team. He doesn't deserve to answer questions at another press conference.

One of the dreadful stats I saw today was the last time the Browns were shut out at home was two years ago by...the Bengals! Thank you Romeo for another shameful performance.

If anyone can list a reason to keep him through the end of the week, I'd love to hear it. And don't tell me it's because you own an Arbys Franchise.

If I'm Savage, I'm lobbying Lerner to can RAC tonight. I mean, if it's really me, I'm doing it before the season started...

You saw the crowd today... it was nearly empty in the 2nd quarter...

ROMEO IS BAD FOR BUSINESS!

I laugh at browns gear in the stores I'm doing christmas shopping in. I'm buying cavs gear that I would normally probably not have bought, not only because they absolutely own this year, but because the Browns gear is such a goddamn joke.

Braylon #17 shirts everywhere, Winslow shirts everywhere, even just the Browns one, it's embarassing to even wear orange and brown these days.

I still do it, but I feel like a moron.

They probably did there research and asked chud if he would interim and he may have refused because Romeo Has Sunk the Ship!

Why or Who would want to have there first game against the steelers with only one week to prepare and have to use Romeo's Lazy Ass players!

unfortunately, i agree with hiway. we have no one to step in and replace him who we wouldn't want to lose (tucker is a terrible DC but a great DB coach).

at the same time, i want to see what the young kids can do. even an extremely overmatched coach can put rookies in to see what they're capable of.

edit: screw it. fire him. promote rip scherer to HC.

WHAT?

We could get the f-ing Michelin tire man to stand there and look like a fat jerk!

He does nothing but hurt our team.

I can't stand to see him representing the Browns any longer.

Give us a little happiness and fire the idiot NOW!

Is there really any reason to keep Romeo around through the Pittsburgh game? The previous argument for keeping him was that there was nobody to take his place. Considering we haven't scored an offensive TD in 5 games, it would be impossible to do worse.

Who makes the final decision on giving him his waddling papers? Is it Savage or Lerner? WHAT IS TAKING THEM SO LONG?

Today's performance does not merit him another minute as head coach of this team. He doesn't deserve to answer questions at another press conference.

One of the dreadful stats I saw today was the last time the Browns were shut out at home was two years ago by...the Bengals! Thank you Romeo for another shameful performance.

If anyone can list a reason to keep him through the end of the week, I'd love to hear it. And don't tell me it's because you own an Arbys Franchise.

I say we keep him until the end of the season, but file for a forfeit for the last game. That way he could still have his press confernce next week. I need the comedy relief every time I watch him try to explain the situation.

I say we keep him until the end of the season, but file for a forfeit for the last game. That way he could still have his press confernce next week. I need the comedy relief every time I watch him try to explain the situation.

Romeo's presser goes like this well we are on our uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh 3rd string quarterback uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh and he is not as good as uh uh uh uh uh uh uh the other 2

Just for grins...what's the benefit of letting him go now?

The guy is NOT a HC, that's not in question. But firing him now doesn't really help us any, except maybe we all get a little warm-fuzzy knowing that something else is coming.

Because he doesn't deserve to carry the title of Head Coach through the entire season.

Just for grins...what's the benefit of letting him go now?

The guy is NOT a HC, that's not in question. But firing him now doesn't really help us any, except maybe we all get a little warm-fuzzy knowing that something else is coming.

we could see what guys like rucker and gradkowski could do with a week of knowing that they're going to play. evaluate guys like hazma abdullah. that's about it.

In another post they are talking about the ESPN article that states how a DELUSIONAL RAC thinks he can come back for another season and "right the ship". ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! Here we are talking about whether or not he even DESERVES to coach his final game and this moron thinks he should come back for another season! After a comment like that I think we need to get rid of his happy ass right now so that there is no confusion in his feeble saturated fat brain! They should have a "coach for a day" contest and let some deserving fan coach the final game against "Squeelers". God knows any of us deserve a chance to be the hero after spending season after season watching this pathetic excuse for a team.

Another member mentioned how empty the stands were by the second quarter. When the stands are empty BEFORE the start of the game might be when Lerner decides that the Browns have to WIN.....to make money. Why should he care if the seats empty out before the second quarter? They were full at the start of the game and that means that he sold the tickets. He makes no less money if fans leave in disgust. Merchandising, TV revenue, AND ticket sales will all have to suffer before these schmucks get it right!

Who says we have to have a HC anyway! Just oust him and let chud or whatever bozo we have as QB this week call the plays. NO HC ......WOULD BE BETTER THAN HAVING RAC!

Archived