THE BROWNS BOARD

Youth Jets fan injured after game

CantonLegend

But did Ben rape those two girls he was accused of raping?

Do you believe the victims or did you respond to and perhaps even post what you thought was the whole story regarding possible sleazy backgrounds of the girls or other intent?

Please tell us ole Chosen one!

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There are plenty of great Browns fans, just like all those who came out in protest about this situation, and there's those of you who overshadow them!

When you have ALL the facts in this case, and not some one sided story from a fan of another team, you can lecture Browns fans. Until then don't come to our board and start talking shit on this subject when the situation is out of your realm of understanding exactly what happened. There most likely isn't one m-fer here who is a Browns fan that would let this kind of stuff stand. Most of us have kids or have friends with kids.

So STFU with your constant schoolgirl lecturing. We know how to police our own.

When you have ALL the facts in this case, and not some one sided story from a fan of another team, you can lecture Browns fans. Until then don't come to our board and start talking shit on this subject when the situation is out of your realm of understanding exactly what happened. There most likely isn't one m-fer here who is a Browns fan that would let this kind of stuff stand. Most of us have kids or have friends with kids.

So STFU with your constant schoolgirl lecturing. We know how to police our own.

Guess we should remind holier than thou Steelers fans of this little episode a few years back regarding the kid that wore a Broncos jersey to class during the Friday before that AFC Championship game!

www.post-gazette.com/pg/06024/643226.stm...

But did Ben rape those two girls he was accused of raping?

Do you believe the victims or did you respond to and perhaps even post what you thought was the whole story regarding possible sleazy backgrounds of the girls or other intent?

Please tell us ole Chosen one!

I remember when that happend and all these fat squeeler trolls on here kept on claiming the girls were gold diggers and whores even though they had no idea what really happened. Now these same people want to come here and tell us were wrong and the kids mom who wasn't even there is right. Pretty pathetic. It's times like this when you can really tell which troll was spoiled growing up and which ones weren't.

Classic Cleveland sports fan! One of your very own injures a kid because he can't hold his liquor and most Browns fans are appalled, but then there's the good old group who have to find a way to make it untrue, just like they do with football, and then respond by referencing rumors and ugliness about someone else.....all in attempt to ignore the truth.

And you guys wonder why Browns fans are considered the scourge of the NFL?

There are plenty of great Browns fans, just like all those who came out in protest about this situation, and there's those of you who overshadow them!

Stone, quit being an asshole. Everyone on this board is appalled at the thought of something happening the way the kid's mom described it. Here's why I find it hard to believe that it happened exactly how she said it did.

1 - The kid was walking with his dad and got hit from behind. They might have been holding hands, but either way, I'm betting that both of them did not see who hit them.

2 - When the kid is asked what happened, if he didn't see who hit him, and ended up hitting the concrete, then being tackled is how he'd probably describe it.

3 - The majority of fans of ANY team in ANY city would be absolutely disgusted if some drunken prick straight up tackled an 8 year old child. You can see how defensive we all got in this thread. There would have to be some witnesses that would've done something about it. Get the police on the idiot, make sure the kid is okay, etc.

4 - If the dad just booked it with his kid after he hit the ground crying, then there's going to be no evidence from him of people trying to help him.

Guess we should remind holier than thou Steelers fans of this little episode a few years back regarding the kid that wore a Broncos jersey to class during the Friday before that AFC Championship game!

www.post-gazette.com/pg/06024/643226.stm...

That was stupid as well... and a teacher ?? Wow... But Not quite like this. I say EVERYWHERE Towns have A-Holes More than Capable of this. I work in NE OHIO Nearly Every day... Not so bad.

That was stupid as well... and a teacher ?? Wow... But Not quite like this. I say EVERYWHERE Towns have A-Holes More than Capable of this. I work in NE OHIO Nearly Every day... Not so bad.

I'm honestly surprised that teacher didn't get fired. I'm going into the teaching profession and there is a very strict list of can get away with and can not get away with. Hell if you have a tattoo that shows just a tiny bit, good luck getting a job. Hell on of my high school teachers got suspended for just calling a girl a bitch because she wouldn't stop talking back to him, and this guy gets away with treating a student like that and keeps his job. This isn't even a "He's a Steeler fan, the worst should have happened to him" thing. Just wow.

I'm honestly surprised that teacher didn't get fired. I'm going into the teaching profession and there is a very strict list of can get away with and can not get away with. Hell if you have a tattoo that shows just a tiny bit, good luck getting a job. Hell on of my high school teachers got suspended for just calling a girl a bitch because she wouldn't stop talking back to him, and this guy gets away with treating a student like that and keeps his job. This isn't even a "He's a Steeler fan, the worst should have happened to him" thing. Just wow.

very True... Same thing happened in a Denver School a few yrs ago... Kid wearing a Charger Jersey. Dumb people.

The ironic or disgusting thing in all of this is that not one single Browns fan identified the guy who beat up a little 8 year old kid. I guess we don't have stand up people in Cleveland. Not one single person has come forward to turn in this child beater.

Well, Zombo was in-town that day .... coincidence?

why is this thread 9 pages deep????

Because these pissburgh trolls who hang out here all day and have over a thousand posts on this Browns forum keep telling us we talk about the squeelers to much and wont let it go. They're just doing it to piss people off. They need attention because in real life they are fat and greasy from working at Burger King so nobody wants anything to do with them. This is they're way of feeling like they matter.

Do you guys honestly think that any one of these trolls would walk into a bar or tailgate party full of 30 Browns fans and repeat everything they say on here? Hell no, and that is why this thread is 9 pages deep.

Because these pissburgh trolls who hang out here all day and have over a thousand posts on this Browns forum keep telling us we talk about the squeelers to much and wont let it go. They're just doing it to piss people off. They need attention because in real life they are fat and greasy from working at Burger King so nobody wants anything to do with them. This is they're way of feeling like they matter.

Do you guys honestly think that any one of these trolls would walk into a bar or tailgate party full of 30 Browns fans and repeat everything they say on here? Hell no, and that is why this thread is 9 pages deep.

I don't know man, Stoner strikes me as a real deal badass.

I think it's cute how the dude thinks the success of a football team he roots for in PA while he lives in Ohio makes him cool and important.

He's a real winner that Stoner I tells ya.

I don't know man, Stoner strikes me as a real deal badass.

I think it's cute how the dude thinks the success of a football team he roots for in PA while he lives in Ohio makes him cool and important.

He's a real winner that Stoner I tells ya.

Couldn't of said it any better myself.

Archived