THE BROWNS BOARD

Youth Jets fan injured after game

CantonLegend

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stiller, did the steelers offer the girl that got raped vip seats or mechandise..

Maybe next time u should defend ur son u pssy

I can see you're a bright one. What happened to those girls had nothing to do with the Steelers so why would they?

I tried to defend myself when I got beer thrown on me but the guy ran down the stairs and out of sight. It was probably you.

He said it was two guys going deep and both went up for the ball and accidentally knocked the kid over. It was just as I expected, a bunch of BS that spread out of control.

So now we have the following "eyewitness" reports

- It was a guy too drunk to control himself and fell on the kid (from somewhere in this thread)

- It was a guy that actually tackled the kid (from the mom's account)

- It was two guys that went up for a ball and accidentally knocked the kid over (from the radio)

However the mom's account states that the guy landed on top of the kid. The drunk guy account at least matches the mom's story.

Maybe the guy didn't intend to tackle him. I don't know. It is unfortunate that the overall issue occured though.

This is the biggest non-issue I have ever seen on this board. Some kid got knocked over and scraped his ankle and Mommy over-reacted. Done.

What does this have to do with the fact that we are going to pound the hell out of Jacksonville on Sunday?

Zombo

Violence is all around us. It has been for the last 100 million years. Animals fight and people fight for fun, sport, and self defense. It's nothing new. Sometimes the only way to handle the situtation is to knock someones teeth out. If you really think that two grown men that are not getting along can talk about they're differences then you are either gay, a mamas boy who cant fight, or a hippie.

It's human nature to hurt someone before they hurt you just like it is for every animal. How do you think the world was before it was civilized?

I know if some guy started pushing me I wouldn't say oh, im sorry, how can we resolve this? If I did that I would be on the ground knocked out before I could even think about defending myself.

It's human nature to hurt someone before they hurt you just like it is for every animal. How do you think the world was before it was civilized?

That's a pretty deep question but I'd bet the answer doesn't involve anything resembling a group of people explaining away what happened to this kid as being a non-issue.

If you're only referring to myself and rebel's sidebar. Well that's just something that's not worth getting into as it can only look like keyboard muscles at best.

That's a pretty deep question but I'd bet the answer doesn't involve anything resembling a group of people explaining away what happened to this kid as being a non-issue.

If you're only referring to myself and rebel's sidebar. Well that's just something that's not worth getting into as it can only look like keyboard muscles at best.

Hate to agree with the enemy who really isn't, but safety at NFL stadiums IS an issue and an important one.

And to the guy saying violence is really cool because it's just the way things are? Bullshit. I don't know what cave you live in, but I'm a 45-year-old man living in a civilized society who doesn't want either of his boys, both as tough and big as their dad, thinking that hitting someone solves anything. Can't imagine who in our upper-bracket bedroom community thinks slugging it out is "the way things are." It isn't. That's NOT the world we live in, which is why "Fight Club" was written. You're just wrong. The only adults who fight are arrested adolescent failures watching grownup life pass them by.

And no, it's not true that the only people who come up with more mature ways to handle conflict than fighting are all "homosexuals and hippies," which is one of the more troubling, outdated, and intolerant phrases ever written, even on a football board. I'm 6'3", 208, and I've yet to lose a fight. I've been in more than a few (unfortunately), the last just a few years ago when the Browns hosted the Chiefs.

So if that means I'm a gay hippy, I'll be a very, very proud one... because I would only fight if I absolutely had to. Not to prove anything.

First rule of fight club?

U don't talk about fight club!

I really don't think anyone agrees with what happened. Non of us where there so we don't know what really happened. Maybe they should just stop selling alcahol at browns games..

Anytime you go to an event where people are drinking you put urslef at risk for this type of behavior. Doesn't make it right but that's just a fact.

Hate to agree with the enemy who really isn't, but safety at NFL stadiums IS an issue and an important one.

And to the guy saying violence is really cool because it's just the way things are? Bullshit. I don't know what cave you live in, but I'm a 45-year-old man living in a civilized society who doesn't want either of his boys, both as tough and big as their dad, thinking that hitting someone solves anything. Can't imagine who in our upper-bracket bedroom community thinks slugging it out is "the way things are." It isn't. That's NOT the world we live in, which is why "Fight Club" was written. You're just wrong. The only adults who fight are arrested adolescent failures watching grownup life pass them by.

And no, it's not true that the only people who come up with more mature ways to handle conflict than fighting are all "homosexuals and hippies," which is one of the more troubling, outdated, and intolerant phrases ever written, even on a football board. I'm 6'3", 208, and I've yet to lose a fight. I've been in more than a few (unfortunately), the last just a few years ago when the Browns hosted the Chiefs.

So if that means I'm a gay hippy, I'll be a very, very proud one... because I would only fight if I absolutely had to. Not to prove anything.

Shep I am definitely on your side. I hate drama, and I would much rather get along with others, instead of having to resolve it through fists. Especially considering the way people fight today. You kick someone's ass, and they come back with their boys, or a gun. However; sometimes a fist fight is a necessary evil. As for my kid, I make it a point to let him know not to be a bully, but do NOT let someone assault you! So far, so good. Call me Mr. Myagi, or whatever, but in most cases (aside from someone screwing with your wife, kid, or family) resorting to fighting should be an absolute last resort.

Anytime you get a whole lot of people, in any city, for any reason, and a all sorts of them might be drinking,

even at a party, there's bound to be some jerk who gets out of control and enraged/violent.

Normal people who are adults know better. I've been taught that it's a matter of honor to walk away from a fight if you can.

But in a matter of self defense, including defense of you family and friends, etc, you have no choice, you win the fight.

Before I suggest we get back to talking about our Browns beating the Jags... I agree with Shep.

But, what he's saying means he ISN'T a gay hippy. Gay hippies don't take any provocation seriously, and are too stoned to fight anyways.

Initiating violence is never justified, responding with violence strictly in self defense is.

How freakin hard is that? Now I feel sorry I added to a dumb thread. LOL

Browns will win, 31 - 10. @@

Anytime you get a whole lot of people, in any city, for any reason, and a all sorts of them might be drinking,

even at a party, there's bound to be some jerk who gets out of control and enraged/violent. Normal people who are adults know better. I've been taught that it's a matter of honor to walk away from a fight if you can.

But in a matter of self defense, including defense of you family and friends, etc, you have no choice, you win the fight.

Before I suggest we get back to talking about our Browns beating the Jags... I agree with Shep.

But, what he's saying means he ISN'T a gay hippy. Gay hippies don't take any provocation seriously, and are too stoned to fight anyways.

Initiating violence is never justified, responding with violence strictly in self defense is.

How freakin hard is that? Now I feel sorry I added to a dumb thread. LOL

Browns will win, 31 - 10. @@

You aren't kidding. I was a DJ for many years in Cleveland area bars and night clubs, and I have first hand experience of the bullshit that goes on with excessive drinking! You would think that normal adults would know better, but sometimes alcohol brings out the very worst in people's behavior. As for hippies, hell... anymore I'd rather be around a group of potheads than a group of drunks, and yes I have a few cocktails myself every now and then. But, I know my limits as an individual. With that said, I would love to conduct an experiment, and that is to get a group of people in a room with a ton of alcohol, and give them a debate to talk about. Get another group together, a bunch of potheads and give them the same debate. Which group do you think will become violent first? I'm betting the drunks start throwing fists before the stoners! The only danger in the stoner group is to the bag of Doritos, LOL!

Finally, I agree, violence in self defense is justified. Of course as a last resort.

Violence is all around us. It has been for the last 100 million years. Animals fight and people fight for fun, sport, and self defense. It's nothing new. Sometimes the only way to handle the situtation is to knock someones teeth out. If you really think that two grown men that are not getting along can talk about they're differences then you are either gay, a mamas boy who cant fight, or a hippie.

I know if some guy started pushing me I wouldn't say oh, im sorry, how can we resolve this? If I did that I would be on the ground knocked out before I could even think about defending myself.

What a sad world you must live in. Resorting to physical confrontation says a lot about a person's intelligence (much like resorting to the gay comments). I'm not saying that there isn't a time for it but it should be the absolute last possible choice.

Browns fans are the trashiest losers any city has ever seen. Attacking kids is a new low for Cleveland fans but what do you expect from Retards? They can't win, they don't matter, they just take up space at the bottom of the AFC and cry to the NFL about how hard the Steelers hit them.

Your bait, its too stinky.

This is the biggest non-issue I have ever seen on this board. Some kid got knocked over and scraped his ankle and Mommy over-reacted. Done.

What does this have to do with the fact that we are going to pound the hell out of Jacksonville on Sunday?

Zombo

Im pretty sure you wont be making the trip here to jville, cus I promise you if you did anything similar to what that guy did to that kid here you wouldnt make it out in one piece. To even pass it off as if it were nothing is even more of a black eye to the browns fan base than the initial story. If thats how yall act you deserve all the smack that comes your way.

Zombo

nuff said

Im pretty sure you wont be making the trip here to jville, cus I promise you if you did anything similar to what that guy did to that kid here you wouldnt make it out in one piece. To even pass it off as if it were nothing is even more of a black eye to the browns fan base than the initial story. If thats how yall act you deserve all the smack that comes your way.

The fact of the matter is several witnesses have come forth saying that the kid wasn't tackled, he was accidentally pushed over when some guys where tossing the football around, and that the people who knocked the kid over even apologized. The problem was a pissy mom wrote a letter to the paper and thought that would be that, but since the game had the hype that it did and because they were Jets fans, it got national attention. As soon as it did the mom started saying she didn't want to talk about it anymore and even declined free suite tickets that cost a shit ton of money, just in hope that people wouldn't try to find people who actually saw whay happened.

Hey lady I'm sorry your kid got heckled and even got some soft objects thrown in his direction, but you and your husband should have done something more than hold his hand. Your a xxxxing parent, act like it. You take the kid and shield him from the people, while your husband grows a pair and stands up for your kid. Or better yet pull the stupid jersey off him during the walk back to the car, or approach a police officer because they are all over the place after the game. You did absolutely nothing to protect your kid from what actually happened to him (stuff that has happened to a child in every sporting arena in the country I guarantee it) and then when he got knocked over your declined an apology from a guy who made a mistake so you could bitch about in a local paper.

Oh and for all you Steeler fans who find it funny to troll this thread, how does it feel to have one of your congressmen arrested at one of your tail gate parties for smoking pot. Before you start judging browns fans, you need to look at your selves and the people the you elect to represent your region because it looks like your tailgate parties look like they belong at wood stock and your representatives look like they listen to the grateful dead.

bottom line. Browns fans beat up an 8 year old kid wearing a Jets jersey. 3 wins in a season and the Browns fans are pounding their chests and smacking little kids in the face who wear an opponents jersey.

How low can an NFL franchise go? The Browns complain to the NFL about how hard the Steelers hit them and then turn around and beat up little kids in the parking lot.

What a quality group of people you are!

After the Jets escaped Cleveland with a 26-20 overtime win, a transplanted New Yorker and his son were confronted by Browns fans as they walked from the stadium back to their car in a city-operated parking lot. Danielle Brennan told the Ohio News Network that her husband and 8-year-old son, who were wearing Jets gear, had profanity and food hurled at them. One apparently drunken Browns fan tackled her son, resulting in a large cut on his right ankle.

"(Fans were) calling him a bad word, to my husband and to my son, throwing food at them," Brennan told the network. "A drunken Browns fan tackled (my son) from behind, basically pulled him out of his dad's hand. He was on the ground crying."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football...l#ixzz15oiho4TH

After the Jets escaped Cleveland with a 26-20 overtime win, a transplanted New Yorker and his son were confronted by Browns fans as they walked from the stadium back to their car in a city-operated parking lot. Danielle Brennan told the Ohio News Network that her husband and 8-year-old son, who were wearing Jets gear, had profanity and food hurled at them. One apparently drunken Browns fan tackled her son, resulting in a large cut on his right ankle.

"(Fans were) calling him a bad word, to my husband and to my son, throwing food at them," Brennan told the network. "A drunken Browns fan tackled (my son) from behind, basically pulled him out of his dad's hand. He was on the ground crying."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football...l#ixzz15oiho4TH

In before the lock.

In other breaking news, "steelershittypros" is too much of a dumbass to read other threads that ALREADY address this issue. *Cue Keyshawn Johnson C'mon MANNNN*

bottom line. Browns fans beat up an 8 year old kid wearing a Jets jersey. 3 wins in a season and the Browns fans are pounding their chests and smacking little kids in the face who wear an opponents jersey.

How low can an NFL franchise go? The Browns complain to the NFL about how hard the Steelers hit them and then turn around and beat up little kids in the parking lot.

What a quality group of people you are!

Go XXXX yourself. Seriously.

Archived