THE BROWNS BOARD

Moving on to the Jags

DAWGPOUND16

I've never seen a homeless guy shit on the street in Myrtle Beach, so I'll take it as being infinitely cleaner than Jacksonville. And that's saying something, since the Dirty Myrtle is...well...dirty.

You're right, Hillis is a good example of that. Maybe the Jags should take a page out of our book, seeing as how Hillis has been more productive than MJD.

Call me when MJD catches up to Hillis, I'll be waiting by the phone.

All ill say is go check the stats Retard http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/player/_...10/seasontype/2

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've never seen a homeless guy shit on the street in Myrtle Beach, so I'll take it as being infinitely cleaner than Jacksonville. And that's saying something, since the Dirty Myrtle is...well...dirty.

You're right, Hillis is a good example of that. Maybe the Jags should take a page out of our book, seeing as how Hillis has been more productive than MJD.

Call me when MJD catches up to Hillis, I'll be waiting by the phone.

Do you realize how stupid you sound when you compare Hillis to Mojo? Go ask 32 GM's who they would rather have, including yours.

All ill say is go check the stats Retard http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/player/_...10/seasontype/2

So you give me a link to a list of stats ranked by yards? Cool, man.

Here's a rank by YPC- http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/player/_...sPerRushAttempt.

Here's a rank by TD-. http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/player/_...shingTouchdowns

Here's a rank by longest run= http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/player/_...ort/longRushing

Guess what? Hillis leads in all those categories. And he leads in a bunch more, as well. MJD has 19 more yards on 34 carries, and that's the only thing he has on Hillis. If you want to continue to rank RB's by yards, though. That's fine. Because Hillis has 982 All Purpose yards on 186 attempts, compared to MJD's 921 yards on 207 attempts.

You've just been demoted to the kids table.

The rest of us....the people who actually know things about football....we'll continue on with grown up talk.

I can beat you at your own game any day of the week. Keep em coming.

Do you realize how stupid you sound when you compare Hillis to Mojo? Go ask 32 GM's who they would rather have, including yours.

Haha, okay. Stats don't lie, and neither does production.

Don't get butthurt just because your golden boy isn't making headlines anymore.

So you give me a link to a list of stats ranked by yards? Cool, man.

Here's a rank by YPC- http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/player/_...sPerRushAttempt.

Here's a rank by TD-. http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/player/_...shingTouchdowns

Here's a rank by longest run= http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/player/_...ort/longRushing

Guess what? Hillis leads in all those categories. MJD has 19 more yards on 34 carries, and that's the only thing he has on Hillis. If you want to continue to rank RB's by yards, though. That's fine. Because Hillis has 982 All Purpose yards on 186 attempts, compared to MJD's 921 yards on 207 attempts.

You've just been demoted to the kids table.

The rest of us....the people who actually know things about football....we'll continue on with grown up talk.

I can beat you at your own game any day of the week. Keep em coming.

\

yawn except the stats for today arent included so as close as they are now, it wont be the case later. Your creaming your pants over possible one year wonder which is all you have right now and i can understand that. But when you want to compare some proven players then get back to me.

So that's what your argument has come down to?

Let's take it out on Hillis because this is his first year as a starting RB? He was injured through his first season, and didn't play his second because McDaniels had 4 other RB's he loved. This is essentially his rookie year. And he's on pace to have better stats than your golden boy did his rookie year. He already has better stats than MJD in his second year. He's on par to have better stats than MJD did his third year. He's got better stats than MJD did this year.

The only thing MJD has over Hillis is last season's stats. One season.

And you want to talk about one hit wonders? Don't say Hillis won't be anything because he's only gotten his one chance so far.

What it boils down to is that you know he's good, and you're scared to admit it. Because finally Cleveland has a playmaker, and God forbid...that can't be right. Grow a pair and act like a man.

So that's what your argument has come down to?

Let's take it out on Hillis because this is his first year as a starting RB? He was injured through his first season, and didn't play his second because McDaniels had 4 other RB's he loved. This is essentially his rookie year. And he's on pace to have better stats than your golden boy did his rookie year. He already has better stats than MJD in his second year. He's on par to have better stats than MJD did his third year. He's got better stats than MJD did this year.

The only thing MJD has over Hillis is last season's stats. One season.

And you want to talk about one hit wonders? Don't say Hillis won't be anything because he's only gotten his one chance so far.

What it boils down to is that you know he's good, and you're scared to admit it. Because finally Cleveland has a playmaker, and God forbid...that can't be right. Grow a pair and act like a man.

I couldnt care less about cleveland, your not in our division so your not really on my radar. I also didnt say he wouldnt be anything I said a guy who could possibly be a one year wonder. Why dont you take your shit colored glasses of and read.

I couldnt care less about cleveland, your not in our division so your not really on my radar. I also didnt say he wouldnt be anything I said a guy who could possibly be a one year wonder. Why dont you take your shit colored glasses of and read.

Says the man who's completely out of intelligent things to respond with.

Thank you, now move on.

Says the man who's completely out of intelligent things to respond with.

Thank you, now move on.

Well here is something really simple for you. we won you lost take your 3-7. also just so you know regular season football goes into January talk about intelligent statements

QUOTE (jonesfreakindrew @ Nov 21 2010, 05:35 PM)

Yea well "If" is the biggest two letter word out there so keep playing that game lol

I agree. We didn't capitalize on our chances. All six of them.

We deserved to lose that game. But we'll both be sitting at home in December watching better teams play in the postseason.

Im done there is nothing left to say

Well here is something really simple for you. we won you lost take your 3-7. also just so you know regular season football goes into January talk about intelligent statements

QUOTE (jonesfreakindrew @ Nov 21 2010, 05:35 PM)

Yea well "If" is the biggest two letter word out there so keep playing that game lol

I agree. We didn't capitalize on our chances. All six of them.

We deserved to lose that game. But we'll both be sitting at home in December watching better teams play in the postseason.

Im done there is nothing left to say

Yeah. My bad. I misspoke.

Congratulations. You've won that tiny battle.

Unfortunately, you've still contributed nothing even remotely intelligent other than "MJD is teh best, you all are suxx0rz!"

Archived