DAWGPOUND16

LOL...I think this is the best thread ever, couple of things about Florida

1. Great weather

2. there are gettoes

3. ALL Bandwagon fans....Tampa is 6-3 have not sniffed a sellout

4. Orlando Magic are the Florida team in Basketball

5. Tampa Rays one of the best teams cant sellout playoffgames

6. there is a lot of Browns fans in Florida

7. All Florida teams think they can stop Hillis, but every teams fans say the same thing....I think cause hes white

8. Palm Bay is a shit hole sorry it is

9. Jags fans and Bucs fans do have no teeth and sleep with there sisters..

I think I covered everything please let me know....

oh one more thing Hurricanes that we get, way over rated not that bad unless it is a high Cat 3 or better.....

no comback for that one :rolleyes:

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LOL...I think this is the best thread ever, couple of things about Florida

1. Great weather

2. there are gettoes

7. All Florida teams think they can stop Hillis, but every teams fans say the same thing....I think cause hes white

I think I covered everything please let me know....

oh one more thing Hurricanes that we get, way over rated not that bad unless it is a high Cat 3 or better.....

1. Great Weather - unless you hate the heat its almost always hot in florida, I dont really care for it....

2. there are GHETTO's - I'm assuming you went to school down here, there are more Ghetto's then people realize also alot of country

3. Thats just a dumb statement, there are ALOT of transplants in Florida so naturally those people are not fans of florida teams.

4. Magic really is floridas team, if you don't live in Miami odd's are you hate the city its to much like New York

5. Florida dosen't care about baseball

6. I'm not sure about everywhere else in florida but in the Central Florida area theres alot of people from Ohio, Penn, and New York

7. another dumb statement, Mike A. was white and we loved him in Tampa. Most people just don't know about Hillis yet thats all

8. Palm Bay is a shit hole

9. another dumb statement

1. Great weather

2. there are gettoes

1. Southwest Florida has the best weather, but it is all good.

2. No ghettos in Naples, too bad about the rest of you.

3. All Florida professional teams have bandwagon fans with exception of old-time Dolphins fans.

4. Magic and the Heat are both gay because they come from that era where they stopped naming teams with S's at the end.

5. Rays were most the most entertaining team in MLB last year and you couldn't give away tickets.

6. Tons of Browns fans in Florida

7. Hillis can't be stopped in any state in the union

8. Palm Bay is a shit hole.

9. Bucs fans are a little more loyal than Jags fans, but Jags fans are a little more refined. They are both near the very end of the line in NFL fandom.

Tampa/ St. Pete / Clearwater is OK for a big city. Nice weather, lots of water, liveable city, I could live there if I had to.

Jacksonville is rednecky, Orlando is a clusterfuck and Miami is a hole.

Zombo

1. Southwest Florida has the best weather, but it is all good.

2. No ghettos in Naples, too bad about the rest of you.

3. All Florida professional teams have bandwagon fans with exception of old-time Dolphins fans.

4. Magic and the Heat are both gay because they come from that era where stopped naming teams with S's at the end.

5. Rays were most the most entertaining team in MLB last year and you couldn't give away tickets.

6. Tons of Browns fans in Florida

7. Hillis can't be stopped in any state in the union

8. Palm Bay is a shit hole.

9. Bucs fans are a little more loyal than Jags fans, but Jags fans are a little more refined. They are both near the very end of the line in NFL fandom.

Tampa/ St. Pete / Clearwater is OK for a big city. Nice weather, lots of water, liveable city, I could live there if I had to.

Jacksonville is rednecky, Orlando is a clusterxxxx and Miami is a hole.

Zombo

Like I said no comment. It looks like our roads were planned out by a drunk guy who sprayed silly string on a white board.

When a guy says the Browns are gonna win 41-10 thats what makes me think that. Half the people on here think that you guys are unstoppable now and yur only 3-6. That just shows how long its been since youve been good(Which is basically never the past 70 years).

Learn some football and get back to me OK? The Browns have several NFL titles, and 15 guys in the Hall of Fame. You got squat so far.

Unfortunately there's over zealous fans supporting every team, including guys on your end of the spectrum who have their head stuck in the sand thinking there's no chance whatsoever the Jags could move to LA.

Listen being a browns fan and having lived in Jacksonville for quite some time i have to say they do have some true fans there,and there city was fine,they had a boat from hooters take u right up to the stadium had a great time i wish no hard luck on there Franchise and do not hope they have to relocate

Listen being a browns fan and having lived in Jacksonville for quite some time i have to say they do have some true fans there,and there city was fine,they had a boat from hooters take u right up to the stadium had a great time i wish no hard luck on there Franchise and do not hope they have to relocate

thanks man I feel the same about the Browns, honestly like you guys just not this sunday!

If Jacksonville lost the team we wouldn't even sniff another pro-sports team for another 30 years. It would be a sad day for North East Florida

Honestly Jag4life, I hope that it doesn't happen. We in Cleveland experienced it first hand. I really hope that your fanbase pulls together to make sure the team stays put. That goes for any team that may be in the running to relocate, and I know there are a few. In the end, it's the fans that get screwed.

Another thing, no real hatred for the Jags. In fact my son played NFL flag and his team was the Jags. :) No hatred for the state of Florida either. I hate the cold, and every winter I question my wife as to why we still live in Ohio, but it's usually short lived. Our summers are as good as anyones and there is a lot of beauty here with the lake. Ideally the goal would be someday to be snow birds. Where we would leave after New Years, and come back here around Mother's Day. It would be the best of both worlds IMO! However; that is waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy down the road. No where near retirement age, LOL!

Honestly Jag4life, I hope that it doesn't happen. We in Cleveland experienced it first hand. I really hope that your fanbase pulls together to make sure the team stays put. That goes for any team that may be in the running to relocate, and I know there are a few. In the end, it's the fans that get screwed.

Another thing, no real hatred for the Jags. In fact my son played NFL flag and his team was the Jags. :) No hatred for the state of Florida either. I hate the cold, and every winter I question my wife as to why we still live in Ohio, but it's usually short lived. Our summers are as good as anyones and there is a lot of beauty here with the lake. Ideally the goal would be someday to be snow birds. Where we would leave after New Years, and come back here around Mother's Day. It would be the best of both worlds IMO! However; that is waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy down the road. No where near retirement age, LOL!

I've got about 4-5 really close friends from Ohio so one Day I plan on making a trip up there and checking the place out, they want to go in the summer but I keep telling them I have to go in the Winter to see the snow!! I'm a florida native only seen snow once in my lifetime and it was the fake snow sucks, I wanna see real fresh snow one day!!!

I've got about 4-5 really close friends from Ohio so one Day I plan on making a trip up there and checking the place out, they want to go in the summer but I keep telling them I have to go in the Winter to see the snow!! I'm a florida native only seen snow once in my lifetime and it was the fake snow sucks, I wanna see real fresh snow one day!!!

If you want to come up to see snow, try around the holidays, though lately we haven't had a white Christmas. In fact lately it seems like the snow comes after New Years. I can deal with snow from Thanksgiving on up to Christmas, because you really get that holiday feel. However; I've been to Florida at Christmas time, and it is very cool seeing all of the palm trees decorated, LOL! After New Years it gets a bit overbearing, because the past couple of Januarys and Februarys we got dumped on! Summer in Ohio is the time to really come. Between June and August we get more wall to wall sunshine than places in the sunbelt, like Miami. If you do come, check out the Warehouse District in downtown Cleveland, and E4th St. I also recommend checking out Cedar Point in Sandusky which is about an hour or so west of Cleveland, and halfway between Toledo and Cleveland. It has been ranked the #1 amusement park in the world for the past several years now.

If you want to come up to see snow, try around the holidays, though lately we haven't had a white Christmas. In fact lately it seems like the snow comes after New Years. I can deal with snow from Thanksgiving on up to Christmas, because you really get that holiday feel. However; I've been to Florida at Christmas time, and it is very cool seeing all of the palm trees decorated, LOL! After New Years it gets a bit overbearing, because the past couple of Januarys and Februarys we got dumped on! Summer in Ohio is the time to really come. Between June and August we get more wall to wall sunshine than places in the sunbelt, like Miami. If you do come, check out the Warehouse District in downtown Cleveland, and E4th St. I also recommend checking out Cedar Point in Sandusky which is about an hour or so west of Cleveland, and halfway between Toledo and Cleveland. It has been ranked the #1 amusement park in the world for the past several years now.

yea there 2 things I want to do in Ohio I want to see the Football HOF and then go to Cedar Point, I plan on taking my kids to both but I'll have to wait another 5 years or so because they are just to young to appreciate it right now.

yea there 2 things I want to do in Ohio I want to see the Football HOF and then go to Cedar Point, I plan on taking my kids to both but I'll have to wait another 5 years or so because they are just to young to appreciate it right now.

Been to Cedar Point many times. Unfortunately I have never been to the NFL HOF, and I've lived here all of my life. If you have kids, I also recommend the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo. It is rated as one of the top zoos in the country, and has always been a favorite childhood memory of mine. Now that I have a 7 year old, it gives me an excuse to go more often again. :)

Been to Cedar Point many times. Unfortunately I have never been to the NFL HOF, and I've lived here all of my life. If you have kids, I also recommend the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo. It is rated as one of the top zoos in the country, and has always been a favorite childhood memory of mine. Now that I have a 7 year old, it gives me an excuse to go more often again. :)

Thanks I didn't know about the Zoo up there, I just took my 3 year old to the Jacksonville Zoo for the first time and it was a blast, not the biggest Zoo around but it was fun and cheap. Like 8 bucks to get in can't beat that.

I am here to NOT eat crow. I told you we would stop Hillis on the ground, and we did. He caught the ball well though, but one thing you guys learned that everybody else has learned.

Nobody runs on Pot Roast. The best DT in the NFL.

The Jags didn't beat the Browns. Daboll beat the Browns. Pot Roast didn't stop Hillis. Playcalling stopped Hillis.

But a win is a win, enjoy it.

The Jags didn't beat the Browns. Daboll beat the Browns. Pot Roast didn't stop Hillis. Playcalling stopped Hillis.

But a win is a win, enjoy it.

Wow with the excuses. Hillis got shut down on the ground why dont you just take it. All we heard was how he was a beast and couldnt be shut down. A win is a win and with 6 turnovers you still couldnt win the damn game.

Wow with the excuses. Hillis got shut down on the ground why dont you just take it. All we heard was how he was a beast and couldnt be shut down. A win is a win and with 6 turnovers you still couldnt win the damn game.

I'm not making excuses. Keep thinking your Jaguars are a playoff team. I'm a realist, though. And I know why we lost.

Hillis did get shut down on the ground. And how do you fix that? Well you obviously keep running the ball at the exact same hole, with the exact same blocking scheme.

I'll have fun watching the LA Jaguars pick before the Cleveland Browns in next years draft.

I'm not making excuses. Keep thinking your Jaguars are a playoff team. I'm a realist, though. And I know why we lost.

Hillis did get shut down on the ground. And how do you fix that? Well you obviously keep running the ball at the exact same hole, with the exact same blocking scheme.

I'll have fun watching the LA Jaguars pick before the Cleveland Browns in next years draft.

We watched a game in 70 degree weather today in Jacksonville Florida in the end of November. Stadium was going nuts. If you were here, you would know this isn't the sign of a team moving to LA.

Ask Hillis how the brick wall named Pot Roast feels when you run into it.

Good game plan though.. We have the worst pass D in the NFL and you guys choose to keep trying to run it up the gut. No wonder Bill fired Eric.

We watched a game in 70 degree weather today in Jacksonville Florida in the end of November. Stadium was going nuts. If you were here, you would know this isn't the sign of a team moving to LA.

Ask Hillis how the brick wall named Pot Roast feels when you run into it.

Good game plan though.. We have the worst pass D in the NFL and you guys choose to keep trying to run it up the gut. No wonder Bill fired Eric.

I watched the game in 80 degree weather on television in Myrtle Beach. Doesn't mean we're prime spot for an NFL franchise.

And I agree, all 19 of your fans were going nuts. You could almost hear them on the television over the sound of Colt McCoy calling line audibles.

Eric isn't our offensive coordinator. You're a dumbass. A head coach calls about as many plays in a game as you have teeth. That is to say, three.

I watched the game in 80 degree weather on television in Myrtle Beach. Doesn't mean we're prime spot for an NFL franchise.

And I agree, all 19 of your fans were going nuts. You could almost hear them on the television over the sound of Colt McCoy calling line audibles.

Eric isn't our offensive coordinator. You're a dumbass. A head coach calls about as many plays in a game as you have teeth. That is to say, three.

Right the stadium wasnt loud. now i know your delusional. By the way the fans that did make it here got a treat. they got to see the sun for the first time in like three weeks im sure

Your team isn't that good, and the guy who you have a shrine of in your signature isn't that good either. He is the perfect example of what happens when you put a goal line back at RB full time...

Myrtle Beach? I've been there a few time........Strip club, minature golf course, waffle house.............wash, rinse, repeat.

Your team isn't that good, and the guy who you have a shrine of in your signature isn't that good either. He is the perfect example of what happens when you put a goal line back at RB full time...

Myrtle Beach? I've been there a few time........Strip club, minature golf course, waffle house.............wash, rinse, repeat.

I've never seen a homeless guy shit on the street in Myrtle Beach, so I'll take it as being infinitely cleaner than Jacksonville. And that's saying something, since the Dirty Myrtle is...well...dirty.

You're right, Hillis is a good example of that. Maybe the Jags should take a page out of our book, seeing as how Hillis has been more productive than MJD.

Call me when MJD catches up to Hillis, I'll be waiting by the phone.

Archived