THE BROWNS BOARD

Anyone knowledgeable on early 80's Mercedes?

manbearpig

I dunno if anyone on here knows anything about them or not but I figure it can't hurt to ask. The car in question is a 1984 300 Turbo Diesel. It's in pretty darn good shape for being 26 years old and it runs well. There are some wiring issues and some transmission issues, but as I learn, it keeps getting better.

I dunno if anyone on here knows anything about them or not but I figure it can't hurt to ask. The car in question is a 1984 300 Turbo Diesel. It's in pretty darn good shape for being 26 years old and it runs well. There are some wiring issues and some transmission issues, but as I learn, it keeps getting better.

I own a 1989 mercedes 300 se, they can be altered to run on diesel or regular gas. It has been a journey of buying parts putting it back together. if you have electrical problems please specify what is going on.

I presume you have the straight 6?

I own a 1989 mercedes 300 se, they can be altered to run on diesel or regular gas. It has been a journey of buying parts putting it back together. if you have electrical problems please specify what is going on.

I presume you have the straight 6?

Haha no mine is a different breed. Other than the horn and some interior lighting, (ac control and shifter lights don't work).. I really don't have much in the way of electrical problems. The locks are vacuum controlled and still work. I have the straight 5 turbo diesel. It runs pretty good and I just adjusted the valves. The main problem as of now is the transmission but I may have figured part of that out. The car actually has shift valves on top of the valve cover and they are both pretty beat up. I get all four gears but I don't think the overdrive is working quite right. Still waiting on my new ones to arrive and see where that gets me. It's definetly been interesting.

• 3 weeks later...

wow power leveling

The Blizzard Entertainment and World of Warcraft development teams have announced a set of screaming deals on all of the World of Warcraft content up to but not including the Cataclysm expansion wow power leveling.

wow power leveling

World of Warcraft developer, Zarhym, has posted a new blog on the community site giving players fair warning that some quests will no longer exist after the shattering that Azeroth will undergo during Deathwing's escape and the destructive forces unleashed on the world wow power leveling.

world of warcraft power leveling

If there are achievements or quest arcs that are nearly finished, it may be wise to log on and finish them as the approaching destruction is probably less than a week away, perhaps as early as 4.0.3a's arrival world of warcraft power leveling.

World of Warcraft power leveling

As you're all aware by now, the shattering of Azeroth will drastically and permanently alter the continents of Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms. In the wake of Deathwing's devastation, adventurers will be summoned to embark on new quests from levels 1 to 60 in these transformed territories -- and with so much new content to be found on these original two continents, many original quests will no longer be available after the shattering occurs. These quests will automatically be removed from your quest log, while any quests you’ve accepted that still exist in Azeroth will remain in your log World of Warcraft power leveling.

Archived