THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns vs Bengals final score?

bradyquinn08

Toy Rizzo says the stains will win by more than a field goal!

how about, hmmmmm, 10-6 browns?

or how about 55-45 browns?

Who cares I mean after all does it really matter?? If I had to broadcast this game and were the announcers on CBS knowing they had to do this game and endure absolute misery for 3 hours I probably would have stabbed myself in the head with an ice pick.

the national weather service is predicting winds in excess of 30 mph for this game.

both the offenses will be completely neutralized. the coaches will play for field position and hope there's an offensive miscue that either allows the defense to score or sets the offense up inside the red zone.

with the bengals' defense as porous as ever and incapable of forcing turnovers, i think the browns have a chance to screw up their draft pick and win this one.

browns win, 14-0. d'qwell returns a fumble for a TD and cribbs breaks a punt return.

the national weather service is predicting winds in excess of 30 mph for this game.

I was walking outside earlier and wondered between the wind and the bitter cold, how will anyone throw a football today?

A 0-0 tie would be awesome, but we have a nasty habit of throwing the ball to the other team. Bengals win 14-3, with 2 TDs coming from pick 6s. Cribbs provides at least one good return that earns us a Dawson chip shot field goal.

I was walking outside earlier and wondered between the wind and the bitter cold, how will anyone throw a football today?

A 0-0 tie would be awesome, but we have a nasty habit of throwing the ball to the other team. Bengals win 14-3, with 2 TDs coming from pick 6s. Cribbs provides at least one good return that earns us a Dawson chip shot field goal.

There's one pick 6. Now we just need a second.

Way to stick with a winner, Romeo!

Archived