Governer Bush is gay?

DTBH

http://www.theonion.com/content/news/ameri...t_gay_president

WSS's response...

If only Obama was treated so poorly.

Cal's response...

We'll see how the libs respond if Obama is treated the same way

Diehard's response...

Damn limp-wristed liberals...arg, I'm going to shoot them with my gun and show them what a tough guy is.

An intelligent human's response...

The article is meant to be a joke, and in 2008 with media free-flowing the way it is, ANY president would get harrassed by at least SOMEBODY. So it's not "liberal bias." It's a xxxxing joke.

I'm sorry to butt into a private conversation, but it's comforting to know that your news sources haven't gotten any better.

Then again the Onion isn't really any less credible than the NY or LA times Op Ed pages or the Daily Show and SNL.

And that you lefties who regularly bitch and moan about being called "fags" aren't above similar humor.

Anyway it's gotta be bullshit beacuse A. YOU posted it and B. I've never seen him at a meeting......

WSS

I'm no more democrat than replubican. It's just funny watching the three or four particular republicans on this board try to turn everything that's posted, even if it's meant AS A JOKE, into partisan warfare.

You ain't the brightest bulb WSS. Just because you cherry-pick only certain things to reply to and use clouded, wise-guy, condescending ways of posting does not make you any smarter. You and Cal try to play that card, but it only makes you look worse somehow.

I'm no more democrat than replubican. It's just funny watching the three or four particular republicans on this board try to turn everything that's posted, even if it's meant AS A JOKE, into partisan warfare.

I didn't really have a dog in this fight but I'd say that I'm a hell of a lot more non partisan than what I've seen from you.

You ain't the brightest bulb WSS.

But compared to you I'm friggin' Einstein.

Just because you cherry-pick only certain things to reply to

You mentioned me bunghole, it isn't that your article is that impressive.

and use clouded, wise-guy, condescending ways of posting does not make you any smarter.

Well not in itself.....

You and Cal try to play that card, but it only makes you look worse somehow.

I guess if you were as bright as you wish you were you'd see that my friend Cal and I aren't that close in style.But.........

WSS

BTW Alo, I ain't bothered by the joke.

Haul away my laddy o.

Merely pointing out that there are some who stomped off the board in a huff because thge empty suit elect didn't get the kid gloves treatment around here and SO FAR this is what the lefties bring to the game.

But please give us more in depth stories on Palin's daughters boyfriends mom!!!

:lol:

WSS

Merely pointing out that there are some who stomped off the board in a huff because thge empty suit elect didn't get the kid gloves treatment around here

You don't really think this is what's going on, do you???

You don't really think this is what's going on, do you???

Sure mz the pussy, partially.

I remember when there was a thread entirely made up of anti Hillary or anti Obama cartoons and some of thje lefties just became apoplectic.

I don't recall any posts from them with the "intelligent" response that it was only a joke.

And that's why I mentioned it.

WSS

Why does it have to be, than anybody who disagrees with lefties gets generalized into a group?

The whole thread is just baloney. But at least conservative baloney has a freakin at least kind of legit link as

to it's existence.

Besides, it isn't even funny. And that what is disappointing about some left whiners - ZERO SENSE of HUMOR.

That, and the idea that they hate those of us who are trying very intensely to be tolerant and constructive, and

not personally attack ...

some lefties apparently HATE that with gusto. Ya have to wonder why.

But at least conservative baloney has a freakin at least kind of legit link as to it's existence.

Taking this statement quite literally, do you recall when you used this absolute garbage, nothing more than a housewife's newsletter as a "legit" source???

Everyone knows the Onion is a comedy site. You became so desperate and inundated with bark falling off of trees that you went there.

No, don't recall that. Perhaps if you linked to the actual post...

but if I did, it's more like calling you out on your anguish over sources you don't like.

Like, finding stories you didn't like on CNN because you complained to the mods about

stories from Fox News that I posted because you complained about stories from

the Drudge Report that I posted because... eh I posted em from Hannity's site, and on and on it goes.

Very convenient retort, cal.

I've gotten on you 20 times for your Pequenos link, now you've either forgotten about it altogether or now claim it was a joke/meant as an extreme example.

Golly gee.

Why is MosquitoZits back here with the personal insults, after whining to the mods about me calling him "MosquitoZits" ?

Then, I heard about it, quit calling him that, and he started REALLY going with the personal insults,

leftist elitists are so confusing to the regular America.

Archived