THE BROWNS BOARD

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year

Solon16

Didn't a Robert L. Johnson also play in the middle in the 80s? I'm 37, and no serious stud MLBs stick out in my mind.

Happy Holidays, Solon and everyone. I decided to stay in AZ for the holidays. I'll be off work for 12 days during company shut down week. I'm gonna sleep, sleep, and sleep. I'll wake up long enough to think of you all, scratch my nuts, and go back to sleep.

-Alan

Didn't a Robert L. Johnson also play in the middle in the 80s? I'm 37, and no serious stud MLBs stick out in my mind.

Happy Holidays, Solon and everyone. I decided to stay in AZ for the holidays. I'll be off work for 12 days during company shut down week. I'm gonna sleep, sleep, and sleep. I'll wake up long enough to think of you all, scratch my nuts, and go back to sleep.

-Alan

Geecher, anyway you can scratch my nuts before you go back to sleep?

Merry Christmas out there in the AZ.

Geecher, anyway you can scratch my nuts before you go back to sleep?

Merry Christmas out there in the AZ.

No, thanks...I'll pass on that one. You're signature pics these past few weeks have scared me into thinking that you might want to do more than just scratch my nuts in return...and I 'aint into that.

-Al

No, thanks...I'll pass on that one. You're signature pics these past few weeks have scared me into thinking that you might want to do more than just scratch my nuts in return...and I 'aint into that.

-Al

Damn Geech, you disappoint me.

Stop acting like you don't dig some of these killer bands.

-Alan

You too geech....I believe you mean Robert L. Jackson..."stonewall" would have been good if he didn't blow out the knee....

anyway sad we can't think of ANY stud MLB for the Browns...EVER! If we look at some of the 80+ teams that have gone to the superbowl....I bet we could come up with a nice list!

Archived