THE BROWNS BOARD

WHO DAT

CantonLegend

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well you know what. I don't give a shit how many Super Bowls another team has won, or a championships or whatever fancy name comes along with it. I'm a Browns fan PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!! I will AlWAYS be a Browns fan, as this was the place that I was born, and I'm sticking with my hometown! Whether they win or lose is not going to change my loyalties. Fans of other teams can question all that they want as to why we stick with them. It should only be obvious that they are the home team, and therefore that is why we continue to root for them. Yeah we've had people fall off of the wagon, but you know what. They weren't true fans to begin with. I think that we can certainly agree that as bad as the Saints were at one time you guys didn't deviate. Why should we?

No no..im not questioning anyones fanhood at all..and how in the hell..[Gipper}..would anyone on a message board know how true a fan really is..i mean come on..you can google ANYTHING..ive always thought that was them showing there own insecurities of their own fanhood...stick to the teams ...and if Canton wants to pull for the BlackandGold..then let him do his thing...dont question him as a fan just because he pulls for a team a 1000 miles away from where he lives...and by the way put some dam seasoning on that food ...lol..JK

No no..im not questioning anyones fanhood at all..and how in the hell..[Gipper}..would anyone on a message board know how true a fan really is..i mean come on..you can google ANYTHING..ive always thought that was them showing there own insecurities of their own fanhood...stick to the teams ...and if Canton wants to pull for the BlackandGold..then let him do his thing...dont question him as a fan just because he pulls for a team a 1000 miles away from where he lives...and by the way put some dam seasoning on that food ...lol..JK

Oh come on Strato, you're only saying that because you're a Saints fan! LOL! :rolleyes: Seriously though, you being from New Orleans, I'm sure you would question someone else who let's say grew up in the New Orleans area, and said he was a Browns fan without having ANY ties to Cleveland or NE Ohio. Like I said, I had a soft spot for the Dolphins as a 2nd favorite back in the day, but I can guarantee you it was no where near the loyalty that I had to the team in my own backyard! And when the 2 teams met, they were just another team standing in the Browns way.

Oh come on Strato, you're only saying that because you're a Saints fan! LOL! :rolleyes: Seriously though, you being from New Orleans, I'm sure you would question someone else who let's say grew up in the New Orleans area, and said he was a Browns fan without having ANY ties to Cleveland or NE Ohio. Like I said, I had a soft spot for the Dolphins as a 2nd favorite back in the day, but I can guarantee you it was no where near the loyalty that I had to the team in my own backyard! And when the 2 teams met, they were just another team standing in the Browns way.

Ok Canton your a bandwagon fan..lol.JK.....no i dont think it has anything to do with where your born or raised..its just what a fan likes about a team...i was born in Texas but raised in Louisana...always been a Saints fan..my family is split..some are Dallas fans and some are Saints fan...never judged anyone..just get my turkey from the Louisiana side..lol

ur league championships are like a baby's pacifier......eventually you gotta accept that you cant use that anymore

the steelers wanna talk about their championships 2 years ago.....might as well be 100 years ago....just like ur browns championships

i know you want to grow up and i know ur tired of rooting for a terrible team.....but dont for a second pretend like they are better than my saints. the denial phase only lasts a little while for other teams.......for browns fans you guys have been in denial for 50 years

Is this really what you bring to the table? This baby pablum? The only thing you have to put on the table is "we are the champions, and you're not"?

I mean, if that is what this is about, why are you here? Yes, the Saints hold the title. Well bully for you.

Now, what else have you got? Is that about it?

You want to make it interesting, we'll make a bet on the game. I seem to recall that you said you had yourself a sweet little fiance in the area here. (I just wasn't sure if the girl in your avatar was her).

If the Browns win, your sweet young thing has to make her way up here to the Akron area and give me a blow job. (I don't ask that of you yourself because, unlike you probably I am not a heteroflexible).

But, to make the bet fair, if the Saints win I will come down there to Canton and give her a blow job.

But the bet does have one condition: your fiance has to actually be a female. Knowing you, there is a flicker of doubt in my mind.

Fair deal?

Let us let the audience decide.

Is this really what you bring to the table? This baby pablum? The only thing you have to put on the table is "we are the champions, and you're not"?

I mean, if that is what this is about, why are you here? Yes, the Saints hold the title. Well bully for you.

You want to make it interesting, we'll make a bet on the game. I seem to recall that you said you had yourself a sweet little fiance in the area here. (I just wasn't sure if the girl in your avatar was her).

If the Browns win, your sweet young thing has to make her way up here to the Akron area and give me a blow job. (I don't ask that of you yourself because, unlike you probably I am not a heteroflexible).

But, to make the bet fair, if the Saints win I will come down there to Canton and give her a blow job.

But the bet does have one condition: your fiance has to actually be a female. Knowing you, there is a flicker of doubt in my mind.

Fair deal?

LOL awesome bet....its a win win either way (being that its ACTUALLY a female of course :P )

Fair deal?

I dont know bro ..you hang out with Josh Cribbs..maybe you do like the ****...lol... just sayin there tough guy

Note to Strato, I am not really questioning his fanhood. Like I said, I truly do believe he chose the team because of their colors, and bless him he is free to make his choice in that manner if he wants. And honestly, if it really was down to that, we Browns supporters don't need a local like him following the Browns anyway.....but that does not mean that I can't use it to f**k with him. I mean, Cleveland Browns fans are not typically like all y'all:

sydney_mardi_gras_3_hr.jpg

Note to Strato, I am not really questioning his fanhood. Like I said, I truly do believe he chose the team because of their colors, and bless him he is free to make his choice in that manner if he wants. And honestly, if it really was down to that, we Browns supporters don't need a local like him following the Browns anyway.....but that does not mean that I can't use it to f**k with him. I mean, Cleveland Browns fans are not typically like all y'all:

sydney_mardi_gras_3_hr.jpg

Which one are you..the one in pink...carry your azz down to NOLA...Ill put you to work on the streets...lol...come on the gay shit is for kids son....keep it to football

Canton, I liked you at first but you're an ignorant shithead.

You win one super bowl, last year, and it erases decades of ineptitude?

Give me a break. Congrats on the big win, but your own statement was: The Saints have been HISTORICALLY better than the Browns.

And you were WRONG.

Try again.

im not here to make friends. i came to talk football. im a nice guy when its not saints week so dont expect the trash talk to go past this week. i'll defend the browns against any other fans but not the week they play the saints

all it takes is one super bowl to be historically better than the browns.....you guys hold onto championships from some different league. thats like the canton bulldogs fans talking about how dominant they were......its a joke

its hard to be worse than the saints have been.....but you guys pull it off just about every year :lol:

Nothing I have seen out of you so far cries out "maturity". No, you strike me simply as a fey follower.

So? Being called a turncoat doesn't bother you? Of course it wouldn't. People without honor are not bothered being called people without honor

Honor? now ur a samurai too? turncoat means 2 things to me......one ur old as hell.......two ur not as bright as you think you are.

im not bothered by being called names......no wonder you guys cry all the time.....all somebody has to do is call you a name and you throw all rationality out the window

No, I have honor in my life. I won't be a feckless traitor like you.

Hell, I bey you may have been a big fan of Osama Bil Laden if you had liked his outfit

haha call me a traitor all you want....i never turned against the browns or any other cleveland team......but they are not my favorite team in any sport because im not stupid enough to follow 3 teams that have no ambition of getting better

Dudette, you are bringing a plastic knife to a gun fight. Of course you don't want a dick measuring contest because you wouldn't measure up. But that is exactly what you got, whether you like it or not. So, either pull your little teeny weeny out with your microscope to find it or crawl back into the fetal position sucking your thumb.

The Browns/Saints game is irrelevent. Those teams will take care of themselves. Unless you plan to put on shoulder pads and get on the field there ain't no point in you talking about the game. What you got right here, right now is a flogging to go to.

my tiny 2 incher has seen more action in the past 8 years than your big grey wrinkly hog has seen in your entire life. and since you're pumpin out dust now ur only downhill from here. im the kind of guy your parents and husband wish you could've been. its a shame

im not here to make friends. i came to talk football. im a nice guy when its not saints week so dont expect the trash talk to go past this week. i'll defend the browns against any other fans but not the week they play the saints

all it takes is one super bowl to be historically better than the browns.....you guys hold onto championships from some different league. thats like the canton bulldogs fans talking about how dominant they were......its a joke

its hard to be worse than the saints have been.....but you guys pull it off just about every year :lol:

our championships were in the NFL idiot....you cant hold it against us that they didnt call it the super bowl...browns are third all time in championships won that the NFL recognizes green bay is 1st and chicago 2nd (thats counting championships and superbowls...which are basically the same thing just different name)

Honor? now ur a samurai too? turncoat means 2 things to me......one ur old as hell.......two ur not as bright as you think you are.

im not bothered by being called names......no wonder you guys cry all the time.....all somebody has to do is call you a name and you throw all rationality out the window

haha call me a traitor all you want....i never turned against the browns or any other cleveland team......but they are not my favorite team in any sport because im not stupid enough to follow 3 teams that have no ambition of getting better

my tiny 2 incher has seen more action in the past 8 years than your big grey wrinkly hog has seen in your entire life. and since you're pumpin out dust now ur only downhill from here. im the kind of guy your parents and husband wish you could've been. its a shame

Canton, you have been owned, and it's only going to get worse. You got knocked out. You're in a coma.

our championships were in the NFL idiot....you cant hold it against us that they didnt call it the super bowl...browns are third all time in championships won that the NFL recognizes green bay is 1st and chicago 2nd (thats counting championships and superbowls...which are basically the same thing just different name)

you do realize that the NFL that existed back then was not the NFL that exists today?

just because it has the same name doesnt mean shit. the AFL-NFL merger is the league we have now with several additions including the saints and the browns as you know them today.

so no.....those championships dont mean anything.....and next year if the saints dont repeat, our super bowl doesnt mean shit......but as of now, you dont have shit against the saints

Canton, you have been owned, and it's only going to get worse. You got knocked out. You're in a coma.

lmao ur the kind of guy that steps in after a fight and talks shit to the loser......unfortunately for you the fight isnt over yet and you just decided to step right in the middle of it

Top Performers

Tm Yrs W L T W-L% 6 Passing Rushing Receiving Coaching Yr plyf Chmp SBwl Conf

Miami Dolphins 1966-2010 390 283 4 .579 Marino Csonka Duper Shula 22 2 2 5

Dallas Cowboys 1960-2010 435 318 6 .578 Aikman Smith Irvin Landry 30 5 5 8

Chicago Bears 1920-2010 697 509 42 .578 Luckman Payton Morris Halas 24 9 1 2

Green Bay Packers 1921-2010 657 521 36 .557 Favre Green Lofton Lambeau 25 12 3 4

Minnesota Vikings 1961-2010 409 329 9 .554 Tarkenton Smith Carter Grant 26 0 0 4

Cleveland Browns 1946-2010 481 392 13 .551 Sipe Brown Newsome Brown 28 8 0 0

Oakland Raiders

Oakland/Los Angeles Raiders 1960-2010 412 339 11 .548 Stabler Allen Brown Madden 21 3 3 5

San Francisco 49ers 1946-2010 504 415 15 .548 Montana Perry Rice Seifert 23 5 5 5

New York Giants 1925-2010 630 520 33 .548 Simms Barber Toomer Owen 30 7 3 4

Indianapolis Colts

Baltimore/Indianapolis Colts 1953-2010 445 392 7 .532 Manning James Harrison Dungy 23 4 2 4

Denver Broncos 1960-2010 396 356 10 .526 Elway Davis Smith Shanahan 17 2 2 6

Baltimore Ravens 1996-2010 120 109 1 .524 Flacco Lewis Mason Billick 6 1 1 1

Jacksonville Jaguars 1995-2010 128 118 0 .520 Brunell Taylor Smith Coughlin 6 0 0 0

New England Patriots 1960-2010 391 361 9 .520 Brady Cunningham Morgan Belichick 17 3 3 6

Kansas City Chiefs 1960-2010 388 361 12 .518 Dawson Holmes Gonzalez Stram 15 2 1 2

Pittsburgh Steelers 1933-2010 533 496 20 .518 Bradshaw Harris Ward Noll 25 6 6 7

Washington Redskins 1932-2010 544 509 27 .517 Theismann Riggins Monk Gibbs 22 5 3 5

St. Louis Rams

Cleveland/LA/St. Louis Rams 1937-2010 507 486 20 .511 Everett Dickerson Bruce Robinson 27 3 1 3

San Diego Chargers 1960-2010 377 374 11 .502 Fouts Tomlinson Alworth Gillman 17 1 0 1

Tennessee Titans

Houston Oilers/Tennessee Titans 1960-2010 375 381 6 .496 Moon George Givins Fisher 21 2 0 1

Philadelphia Eagles 1933-2010 503 537 26 .484 McNabb Montgomery Carmichael Reid 22 3 0 2

Seattle Seahawks 1976-2010 258 279 0 .480 Hasselbeck Alexander Largent Holmgren 10 0 0 1

Carolina Panthers 1995-2010 117 128 0 .478 Delhomme Williams Muhammad Fox 4 0 0 1

Buffalo Bills 1960-2010 354 399 8 .470 Kelly Thomas Reed Levy 17 2 0 4

New York Jets 1960-2010 345 409 8 .458 Namath Martin Maynard Ewbank 13 1 1 1

Detroit Lions 1930-2010 491 588 32 .455 Layne Sanders Moore Fontes 14 4 0 0

Cincinnati Bengals 1968-2010 284 363 2 .439 Anderson Dillon Ochocinco Wyche 9 0 0 2

New Orleans Saints 1967-2010 279 380 5 .423 Manning McAllister Martin Mora 7 1 1 1

Atlanta Falcons 1966-2010 280 392 6 .417 Bartkowski Riggs Mathis Reeves 9 0 0 1

Arizona Cardinals

Chicago/St. Louis/Arizona Cardinals 1920-2010 486 682 39 .416 Hart Anderson Green Coryell 8 2 0 1

Houston Texans 2002-2010 53 81 0 .396 Carr Williams Johnson Kubiak 0 0 0 0

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 1976-2010 211 325 1 .394 Testaverde Wilder Carrier Gruden 10 1 1 1

Browns .551 winning percentage, 481 Wins, 28 playoff appearances, 8 Championships.

Saints .423 winning percentage, 279 Wins, 7 playoff appearances, 1 Championship.

Source: http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/

Seriously ... you are going to debate this?

Zombo

Sorry, Thirteen of these:

1920_FOB_02.jpg

is worth a hell of a lot more than one of these:

lombardi_trophy.jpg

Browns .551 winning percentage, 481 Wins, 28 playoff appearances, 8 Championships.

Saints .423 winning percentage, 279 Wins, 7 playoff appearances, 1 Championship.

Source: http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/

Seriously ... you are going to debate this?

Zombo[/color]

oh you guys........i can see you are still holding on to that pacifier......i noticed you called them championships instead of super bowls? why is that?

1920_FOB_02.jpg

lombardi_trophy.jpg

says the browns fan.......how about asking any fan of any other team which one they'd rather have

a super bowl against the best football teams to ever play......or some dumbass league championship against a league with 5 other teams where college teams could've wiped the floor with any professional team that played back then

Kid, you're a band wagon fan. And from the looks of it bisexual. Leave it be. You're messing with the big dawgs. You will be smacked down. Comprende?

oh man im crushed......so do you right your own material or do you just copy it from other peoples posts?.......i think its the latter

a bandwagon fan? a bisexual?.......somebody already beat you to those

1920_FOB_02.jpg

lombardi_trophy.jpg

Come on fool....now you seem like a real dumbazz....those old championships dont mean squat in this era of football...win a superbowl and then you can talk smack otherwise..there are three other teams that you can talk smack to..if you like watching old NFL films of Jim Brown ..then Cantons right yall are livin in a dream world

Jacksonville

Detriot

Houston

and Cleveland ..never won a superbowl....blame Ernest Bynar...

I don't buy into "the NFL back then was an inferior league" crap! Are you kidding me? Half of those guys were war veterans for cryin' out loud! I guarantee you a large majority of those old time players if you could build a time machine and bring them forward would survive in this league, and give a lot of the current players a run for their money! In fact I'd put my money on guys who risked getting their ass shot, or blown up prior to playing football over the overpaid crybabies in todays game! Football was kids stuff compared to what some of them went through.

But, I'll agree on one thing; the Saints (not the Steelers or any other team) are the defending Super Bowl champs, and until they get dethroned they are still the champs. You cannot take that away from them, other than the fact that it's a new season, and last year was last year. I have no ill will toward the Saints, and more than likely they will win Sunday, but that is why they play the game. Any given Sunday. GO BROWNS!

all that the superbowl brought was people having parties....cool commercials with celebrities in them.....and props from espn

......the most watched television show in history was this years super bowl

the biggest annual sporting event in the world is the super bowl

companies pay millions of dollars to have their commercials run durin the super bowl because they know how big of a deal it is

people pay thousands just to sit in the nose bleeds so they can hang the ticket up on their wall and say "i went to that"

teams spend all year hoping to even get a chance to sniff the super bowl......and 30 of those teams go home every year hoping to do the exact same thing the next year

the super bowl is what pro football is all about.....its the biggest stage in any professional sport

you guys will understand after you get your first one......until then you guys have no idea

**edit*** woohoo my 100th post :D

So? You think that calling someone old is going to get you points? No, all it means is that I was learning facts about football long before you were even a sperm cell. And It is not a matter of age, it is a matter of intellect, and if I am not as bright as I think I am, that is fine, but compared to you I am a freeking Einstein.

im not bothered by being called names (dumbasses never are)......no wonder you guys cry all the time.....all somebody has to do is call you a name and you throw all rationality out the window

Trust me, I am nothing but rational. Doing a samurai slice on you is nothing but entertainment.

That's right. You are too gutless to be loyal. We get that you are psychopathic with no conscience.

my tiny 2 incher has seen more action in the past 8 years than your big grey wrinkly hog has seen in your entire life.

(I am sure that all your crack whores appreciate the patronage)

and since you're pumpin out dust now ur only downhill from here. im the kind of guy your parents and husband wish you could've been. its a shame

I don't think if you knew my dad that he would have been proud of me being a flaming transvestite like you. No, he was pretty old school. Flamers and disloyal Americans would NOT have been up his alley at all.

Archived