THE BROWNS BOARD

WHO DAT

CantonLegend

Saints fans are the biggest bandwagon fans in the nfl... even more so than stooler fans. And I'm completely serious when I say this...

We have a Nation..its called the WHO DAT NATION...im sure you saw at the Superbowl...lol..owned again...any more Posy want to take a crack at it?

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saints fans we might as well look ahead to next week...when we play a real team the Steelers..like this board the browns are losers....lol....

Do you really think that Sean Payton and the team are taking this attitude?

Tell you what though....I am sure that after the game this Sunday Stan would be more than happy to entertain a few threads on here of you boys getting it on with the Steelr faithful.

You might as well all come here as there are more Steeler fans on this board than anywhere else.

And if you can guess this question right, you will get a cookie: Whose side do you think the Browns fans here will be on?

Tell you what though....I am sure that after the game this Sunday Stan would be more than happy to entertain a few threads on here of you boys getting it on with the Steelr faithful.

You might as well all come here as there are more Steeler fans on this board than anywhere else.

And if you can guess this question right, you will get a cookie: Whose side do you think the Browns fans here will be on?

Your probably stupid enough to be on a division rivals side..lol.....they have broke yall in ...so you cant backtalk ...lol

like this board the browns are losers....lol....

that's why you're hanging out here. believe me i looked at your board, nothin happening there. and the graphics guy that laid out the site............should be fired. LOL

Your probably stupid enough to be on a division rivals side..lol.....they have broke yall in ...so you cant backtalk ...lol

Yea, right. I am sure you have never seen a Browns fan backtalk to a Steeler fan.

I thought the title of this was "Smak Talk" not Limp Dick talk".

Sorry puppy, but you obviously need a "Smakagra" pill because your smak is impotent.

dude. nobody likes the south. that's why we kicked your ass those many years ago. keep on singin the blues, killing dogs and listening to krunk. besides YALL have the biggest bugs in the nation. WHO DAT? DAT AIN'T NOBODY JIM BOB, IT'S A FLYING ROACH THAT LANDED IN YOUR BEER.

one thing i know about true browns fans is that they would rather see their team lose than the steelers win

i would never agree with a falcons fan on anything even if they were 100% right

any browns fans siding with a steelers fan are not real browns fans

dude. nobody likes the south. that's why we kicked your ass those many years ago. keep on singin the blues, killing dogs and listening to krunk. besides YALL have the biggest bugs in the nation. WHO DAT? DAT AIN'T NOBODY JIM BOB, IT'S A FLYING ROACH THAT LANDED IN YOUR BEER.

Funny ..how come your all wanting to move south...oh i know ..because the food is better the beer taste better and the women are 10 time prettier..ive been to that shithole state of yours...Midwest...lol...what a joke...more racist there than ive ever seen..do us all down here a favor stay up in the snow where we cant see ya..

LOL..its for a Stratocaster...

WE ALL THOUGHT IT MEANT STATOSHERE..........LIKE WHERE YOUR HEAD IS AT.

ive been to that shithole state of yours...Midwest...

yeah our state is the midwest......genius

more racist there than ive ever seen..do us all down here a favor stay up in the snow where we cant see ya..

i knew there was a reason for your broken english

Funny ..how come your all wanting to move south.

You really have no clue do you: its the high cost of heating fuel.

..oh i know ..because the food is better

First off, how do we know you even live in the south? For all we know you live in South Euclid.

If in fact you do live in New Orleans I will admit, you do have good food there.

the beer taste better

I doubt that. You get the same beer there we get here. What beer do you have that you can ONLY get there that is so awful good?

and the women are 10 time prettier

No, I've seen the women there. The ones that aren't scarred and scabbed crack whores are either prim and priss homely bitches or leather faced from being out in the sun too much.

.ive been to that shithole state of yours...Midwest...lol...what a joke...more racist there than ive ever seen

How would you know? Do you have cause to have been put down....here....because of your race?

..do us all down here a favor stay up in the snow where we cant see ya..

If we did that then the town of New Orleans would become a ghost town. It is only tourism that is causing it to get slightly back on its feet. Maybe you better check with your chamber of commerce. I will say this though: I would rather spend a winter up here than a summer down there. New Orleans was rated one of the most miserable weather towns in America because of its awful, muggy, humid weather. Sure the shoulder season from around Mardi Gras to spring break is nice, but otherwise it is intolerable living conditions.

LOL..its for a Stratocaster...oh wait someone who lives where the R&R hall fame should know that...oh and that Hall should be in Memphis by the way....it would get twice the bizness

Yes, I knew it was for Stratocaster.

As for the Memphis thing, your knowledge of history about Rock n' Roll is about as weak as GooberLegend's is on football.

Little quiz for you trolls:

1. Why IS the Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland, Ohio and not elsewhere?

2. Why IS the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton and not elsewhere?

anybody that doesnt have any sort of ties to ohio is not a browns fan.....and even being in ohio ive met a lot more steelers fans than browns fans

steeler nation, who dat nation, browns ?

yea lots of bandwagon and front runners jumped on the saints last year.......but never once have i heard of anybody jumping on the browns bandwagon....they dont even have one

Read this link

one thing i know about true browns fans is that they would rather see their team lose than the steelers win

i would never agree with a falcons fan on anything even if they were 100% right

any browns fans siding with a steelers fan are not real browns fans

At least you have this much sense child. Here's your cookies. Don't share it with Gayo..errr...I mean Strato.:

chocolate-chip-cookies.jpg

Yes, I knew it was for Stratocaster.

As for the Memphis thing, your knowledge of history about Rock n' Roll is about as weak as GooberLegend's is on football.

Little quiz for you trolls:

1. Why IS the Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland, Ohio and not elsewhere?

2. Why IS the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton and not elsewhere?

1 Alan F.

2..It started there...next

Archived