THE BROWNS BOARD

How do you stop a balanced offense like the Falcons?

Oldfan

Its appropriate to end this thread with quotes from Fujita:

(On giving up 100 yards rushing and the play of the defense) - “The big part of it was that one long run. It was a long run, take that away, I don’t know how bad it was but those long runs count too. It was disappointing, but again, that is one of the better running games in (NFL) football. (They are) probably the most balanced offense overall in football. They’re tough to prepare for. Overall, I thought our guys played well, it’s just a couple of big plays. You add it all up and those big plays kill you.”

(On the losing another close game) - “It’s tough, I feel like we’re better than our record. We’re 1-4 and I feel like we’re better than that. But you are what your record says you are in this league. That’s the bottom line. So we’ll come back. We’ve got some divisional play coming up here and that’s where we’ve got to turn things around.”

(On the progress of Atlanta QB Matt Ryan) - “It’s tough to even say progress because he (QB Matt Ryan) was good from Jump Street. He came out as a rookie and was pretty efficient early on in his career. Someone was asking me the other day how I thought about him as a young quarterback. I don’t even consider him a young quarterback. This is a guy who is seasoned already and played well from the beginning.

Right on Scott!!.. this is an intelligent man,ya`ll!!!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived