THE BROWNS BOARD

How bad is Isaac Sowells?

samoth

We all know that Shaffer has been struggling this year. What's it take to see what Sowells has as a starter? Honestly, why pay the guy for the last 3 years to ride the pine if you're never going to play him? What would it hurt?

RAC doesn't trust what he has on the bench, it'll take an injury to Schaffer to see what Sowells has. I don' t think RAC encourages players to push the other players for starting time, it might disrupt the harmony on the team. Everyone has a role and a place on the team. Can't upset RAC's comfort zone.

Considering we never see Sowells in a game, how do we know? He has been switched from tackle to guard and back to tackle.

Most likely the same reason we see McGinest 75% of the time and Hall only when McGinest needs a breather.

Same reason we see Dinkins running routes and Rucker sitting on the bench.

Same reason we saw Cousins all year and never got to see what Travis Daniels could do.

Same reason we continue to give the ball to Lewis and ignore Harrison.

RAC wants experience and that's why some of the talent that has been brought in has been wasted.

Have you ever seen Griffin at LB? Could he be worse then Davis. Shantee Orr was never given a chance even though McGinest has done nothing to show he should be on the field.

How about giving Gradkowski a shot?

Considering we never see Sowells in a game, how do we know? He has been switched from tackle to guard and back to tackle.

Most likely the same reason we see McGinest 75% of the time and Hall only when McGinest needs a breather.

Same reason we see Dinkins running routes and Rucker sitting on the bench.

Same reason we saw Cousins all year and never got to see what Travis Daniels could do.

Same reason we continue to give the ball to Lewis and ignore Harrison.

RAC wants experience and that's why some of the talent that has been brought in has been wasted.

Have you ever seen Griffin at LB? Could he be worse then Davis. Shantee Orr was never given a chance even though McGinest has done nothing to show he should be on the field.

How about giving Gradkowski a shot?

Pretty spot on thats why the phat phuk and his crew of faggot assistants has to go...i like savage but he is in over his head its time to send him back to mayberry or strip him of some power..we need a new president or a real vice president .. one thats actually a hands on guy having an owner and a president not inolved in football operations and savage trying to wing vp is to much and unacceptable you cant run a tight ship this way keenan just sucks..

I blame a lot of it on Lerner. I think Savage has done ok, but he certainly hasn't been the shining star I thought he would be. Lerner gave absolute power to Davis and his ego grew to a point where he thought he was GOD. Savage's situation is simular, his ego made him go after sole power and I don't think sole power is a good thing in a team environment.

To his defense, the selection of RAC was done by Lerner and Collins before Savage was appointed. I'm sure Savage said he had no problem with it, but watching RAC over the years, I see why you couldn't leave the decisions to him.

If RAC had a final say this team would be all over the hill "experienced guys and you would never see a rookie getting any playing experience. That's why RAC started Frye last year and why he started Anderson this year. That is also why most of our lower round draft picks continue to sit.

Its called "STOOPID COACHING"....A now well known trait here in Cleveland ...Only We can be so cursed to wind up with a dumbass the likes of RAC!

Archived