THE BROWNS BOARD

Peyton Hillis Day ....

massbrownsfan

reminds me of Mack...and i don't mind saying i was way ahead of the curve on this one.

a great pick up by EM, let's call it like it is. he couldn't stop him as a Jet, moved to an even tougher division and then plugged him into the hole in CLE JLew left.

hillis is veikune redemption.

hungry kid, 240+ lb.....imperative for the afcn. he's lightning in a bottle and WE tapped him. looks like we just might fill a couple more holes this year.

Hillis kicked ass today!Hope we see more of this.

It was sweet to see Hillis run over the ravan secondary. On one play you see him trample a ratbird and his hat goes flying 5 yards down field ha. We've got our workhorse now, I see him pounding the Who-daze this Sunday. If it's our first win, might as well win the battle of Ohio.

He reminds me of John Riggins ..

0207_large-1.jpg

Riggins was shiftier, but Hillis seems quicker and more powerful.

Somebody compared him to Bettis, and that's what I kind of see ... quick feet with a punishing body and a straight-ahead style. I think our offensive line is ideal for him too. Keep pounding him. If we had some wide receivers to take the pressure off we'd have something on offense.

Zombo

--Screw Bettis ... Hillis is a white Kevin Mack

Somebody compared him to Bettis, and that's what I kind of see ... quick feet with a punishing body and a straight-ahead style. I think our offensive line is ideal for him too. Keep pounding him. If we had some wide receivers to take the pressure off we'd have something on offense.

Zombo

--Screw Bettis ... Hillis is a white Kevin Mack[/color]

Imagine if we had a right side to our O-Line.... Good lord!

Zombo

--Screw Bettis ... Hillis is a white Kevin Mack[/color]

I just can't bring myself to compare him to a black back. White backs are rare and special in this league, from John Riggins to Larry Csonka & Mike Alstott. Not to be a racist, but if people can make a big deal out of a black QB, we should praise to see an Big bruising white back. You can almost name the all the white backs of the past thirty years; Craig James, Tommy Vardell, Mark vanEeghan ... now we have Toby Gerhart & Peyton Hillis.

He needs a nickname forsure.

I just can't bring myself to compare him to a black back. White backs are rare and special in this league, from John Riggins to Larry Csonka & Mike Alstott. Not to be a racist, but if people can make a big deal out of a black QB, we should praise to see an Big bruising white back. You can almost name the all the white backs of the past thirty years; Craig James, Tommy Vardell, Mark vanEeghan ... now we have Toby Gerhart & Peyton Hillis.

He needs a nickname forsure.

The Peyn Train

I like the "Pain Train" without the cutesy spelling.

Of course we had "Touchdown Tommy", so why not "Paydirt Peyton".

Zombo

--"Wha chu talkin' bout Hillis?"

Those are gay ... I was thinking more along the line of the 'Albino Rhino'

Algino-Rhino-Good-Pic.jpg

Yeah, let's just write off our team in the first quarter because they didn't come out and blow the doors off the stadium... :rolleyes:

Hillis is our new feature back and we fleeced the Broncos so bad in that trade.

No doubt that you guys came out ahead, but it was because of Josh "McStalin's" hubris, not because we were fleeced by a tricky Cleveland front office.

McDaniels gave up on Hillis last year and kept him on the bench for most of the season. Apparently, Hillis didn't "fit in" with McStalin's grandiose plans for keeping Denver mired in mediocrity. So he got rid of Hillis along with every other decent player on the team (Jay Cutler, Brandon Marshall, and Tony Scheffler to name a few).

I've always liked Hillis and thought he would be a big star under Shannyham. Then he had that horrible injury at the end of the season and then McStalin rode into town. Now I want Hillis to rush for 1500 yards and 23 touchdown with Da Browns. And I want Cutler to lead Da Bears deep into the playoffs just to humiliate our new little dictator.

Go Hillis! You Da Man! :D

20081207__20081208_C02_SP08FBNBESTWORST1~p1_200.JPG

The Beast becomes a Legend this weekend. 187 yards, 3 TDs, Browns win and hammer their way to the playoffs.

Zombo

I see your back ... It's all downhill now.

... till Sunday.

It appears that many fantasy football sights have their eyes locked in on Hillis. T

And I was lucky enough (and homer enough), and a little brilliant enough, to have drafted him

in both my ff leagues !

Oh, and one of my physical therapists (the group of them play FF), had Hillis on the bench and lost 27 points.

He lost his game by 20 points. LOL

Archived