THE BROWNS BOARD

Peyton Hillis Day ....

massbrownsfan

One of the biggest hearts I've seen from a Cleveland Brown in the new era. I love this guy. Hillis does a tremendous job of keeping his shoulders square to the line of scrimmage and pounds it. Here's to many more healthy years of this kid.

peyton-hillis-doug-kasputin-mctjpg-084cf

I bought my Peyton Hillis jersey today.

Great choice!

I just wish, when he was going so well, that we would have given him more carries in the 2nd half.

I love the guy....he can run like a tank & he's also an excellent receiver out of the backfield.

Mike

Great choice!

I just wish, when he was going so well, that we would have given him more carries in the 2nd half.

I love the guy....he can run like a tank & he's also an excellent receiver out of the backfield.

Mike

I think the guy was winded. He carried the load, and we did a pretty nice job of getting him out of the game at times for a breather, but I'm not sure he had anything left in the tank, that guy left it all on the field today.

What was the worst management of the game was Mangini not calling time-out before the half with us sitting on 3-Time-outs and Hillis out of the game on second down. We ran Davis off the left side, down to the one yard line, and quickly traded out personnel as the clock rattled off about 30 seconds. The Freaking Ravens called the time out to adjust their personnel, but why would we want to run our main guy in from off the sideline and try to line-up and force that play on 3rd down when we had three time outs to take a step back and call the right play, make sure we had the right personnel in and settle everyone down so that we didn't get an off-sides penalty or something there. It all worked out and we scored with about 00:14 left, but my-God what were we thinking?

Its going to be a BIG Day for Peyton Hillis I am feeling good about this Guys and Gals whatcha Think??

Great pre-game call, Mass!

Skippy, time to put the Hillis jersey on the front page of the store.

He's a beast and we absolutely stole him from the Broncos ... I think it was the first trade of the Holm/Heck era ... good sign.

Zombo

Great pre-game call, Mass!

Skippy, time to put the Hillis jersey on the front page of the store.

He's a beast and we absolutely stole him from the Broncos ... I think it was the first trade of the Holm/Heck era ... good sign.

Zombo

Thank you very Much I just had the feling it was going to be 100 Yard day Lets do it again Hillis you BEAST.

Zombo

I think Sheldon Brown was another really good trade. And out of our draft, Haden and Ward seem at least to be starter material if not spectacular. It's nice having competence in the front office for once.

Hillis kind of reminds me of Jerome Bettis with his power running style... anyone else see it? It's nice to see the Browns running people over for once, instead of the other way around.

Archived