THE BROWNS BOARD

wow look at this kid!!! Forget beanie!!!

Roy.E.Munson

looks good. runs low, great power, good feet for a power back. has a good body type for the position and how he plays it: short, squat, compact. powerfully built, especially in the lower body. kind of reminds me of jerome bettis.

negatives: pass catching? only really saw him catch one.

until wisconsin, most of his better runs were against inferior competition. i counted florida international, iowa state, northwestern, and indiana as the teams he initially impressed against. michigan state looked to have a pretty good handle on him. however, he did smite wisconsin with prejudice.

top-end speed and acceleration also concern me. power backs don't need breakaway speed, but if someone can't dust NCAA competition, they're going to be somewhat slow in the league. that being said, there was some wisconsin dusting at the end.

last concern: is he a one-hit wonder? it'll be interesting to see how he does against south carolina in the outback bowl. that performance will go a long way towards determining his draft stock.

looks good. runs low, great power, good feet for a power back. has a good body type for the position and how he plays it: short, squat, compact. powerfully built, especially in the lower body. kind of reminds me of jerome bettis.

negatives: pass catching? only really saw him catch one.

until wisconsin, most of his better runs were against inferior competition. i counted florida international, iowa state, northwestern, and indiana as the teams he initially impressed against. michigan state looked to have a pretty good handle on him. however, he did smite wisconsin with prejudice.

top-end speed and acceleration also concern me. power backs don't need breakaway speed, but if someone can't dust NCAA competition, they're going to be somewhat slow in the league. that being said, there was some wisconsin dusting at the end.

last concern: is he a one-hit wonder? it'll be interesting to see how he does against south carolina in the outback bowl. that performance will go a long way towards determining his draft stock.

All true but we have harrison to catch passes... i dont think he should be our premeir back... i am looking for a back to compliment Jerome!

Guest Aloysius

Plus, he's an older kid. If he stays for his senior year, he'll be 25 before his rookie season starts.

So I think he'll declare. And I wouldn't mind us taking him in Round 2.

Plus, he's an older kid. If he stays for his senior year, he'll be 25 before his rookie season starts.

So I think he'll declare. And I wouldn't mind us taking him in Round 2.

ANy chance hes around for round 2?

If they can get Curry and Greene...that would be a GREAT draft!

Guest Aloysius

Right now, nfldraftscout has Greene projected as a late Round 1/early Round 2 guy. But that could change based on how he plays in the bowl game & how fast he runs his 40 at the Combine.

I like Greene, but he will not go in the first round. A mid to late second is likely where he'll be drafted. He's a poor man's version of Beanie Wells. Of course, like Alo said, I think a lot will depend on his bowl game and combine performance. I would be happy going defense (Curry if available - I agree with Destin) in round one and Greene in round two.

By the way, if the Squeelers win next week, they will be in first place in the AFC. How the hell did that happen?! Son-of-bitch.

Archived