THE BROWNS BOARD

Do Cleveland fans have a weird sense of self-entitlement?

Benson22

I just visited the Cavs message board and guess what? Now they are calling Big Z a ''traitor'' too.

''Can't respect him anymore'' ''ring chaser''....that's what i'm reading

Didn't I tell you? This whole "It's not that LeBron left, but the way he left...that's why I hate him". That was always a BIG load of bullsh!t. These losers have a weird sense of self-entitlement. And that is why they're so deserving of this misery.

I just visited the Cavs message board and guess what? Now they are calling Big Z a ''traitor'' too.

Didn't I tell you? This whole "It's not that LeBron left, but the way he left...that's why I hate him". That was always a BIG load of bullsh!t. These losers have a weird sense of self-entitlement. And that is why they're so deserving of this misery.

Oh bullshit! It's really quite simple! IT IS THE WAY LEBRON LEFT! He embarrassed this region it's fans, and the Cavs organization on national tv. He pranced around NE Ohio calling himself "the King" and "the Chosen One." He also ran around with his entourage like he was holier than thou, and the unfortunate thing is the fans overlooked it! Quite simple, Lebron could have been the guy like Jordan, and instead punked out and will now be in Dwayne Wade's shadow.

I can only speak for myself but Z aint no traitor.

Archived