THE BROWNS BOARD

The Browns Will Win Sunday

ATENEARS

Take it to the bank, bet the kids lunch money, and the money you squirled away for the night at the strip joint with the boys. The Browns Win Sunday and decisively. There is going to be a completely different attitude around here this time next week.

Ok "Joe Namath" I'm with you. I know it's early for the must win story but with our schedule this is one of the best chances to pull one out. Next week the division games start with the ratbirds so with a win it will give us some kind of momentum (I hope).

Brown will lose if Hillis gets the start, you can bet your as* ON THAT. iF THE SHITT* bucs defense can make him cough it up, imagine what glenn dorsey and derrick johnson will do to him

If only you were really a Browns fan....the truth is that you really don't care other than you have Harrison on your fantasy team.

If only you were really a Browns fan....the truth is that you really don't care other than you have Harrison on your fantasy team.

True, very true but hey, what can i say, GO Jerome I will be mad if he actually gets some touches this week because I had to bench him on my fantasy team. Too much risk with Mangirly coach. The sad thing is that I picked Jerome in my fantasy league with Forte and Arian still on the board. Ouch, what a mistake

True, very true but hey, what can i say, GO Jerome I will be mad if he actually gets some touches this week because I had to bench him on my fantasy team. Too much risk with Mangirly coach. The sad thing is that I picked Jerome in my fantasy league with Forte and Arian still on the board. Ouch, what a mistake

You do realize that Harrison hasn't EVER been a starting tailback in this league, right? In fact, the closest he's ever come to being the Browns (or anyone elses) featured back is under Mangini this season. For you to live and die with him on your fantasy team is your mistake, not Mangini's, and certainly not TheBrownsBoards doing. Settle down a little over the subject, or if you know others who think he is the greatest back in the league then trade him to them. For our Moderators to have to come in behind you and pull vulgar posts from you and posts directed at you from others over this ridiculous, over-emphasized subject is plain stupid. You screwed up, you reached in your fantasy league, you wish things were different and Harrison put up 150-yards and three TD's in week #1 ... we get it, we have absorbed that, we are done.

This is the Browns best chance at a win with the Chiefs playing on a short week and at your home. I should be a good game considering you both have near equal talent. I like the Chiefs coaching staff alot more than yours and I think that is what makes the difference in this game. Your team is in need of a new OC in the worst way. Maybe you guys can hire Bruce Arians back once the Steelers fire him at seasons end.

You do realize that Harrison hasn't EVER been a starting tailback in this league, right? In fact, the closest he's ever come to being the Browns (or anyone elses) featured back is under Mangini this season. For you to live and die with him on your fantasy team is your mistake, not Mangini's, and certainly not TheBrownsBoards doing. Settle down a little over the subject, or if you know others who think he is the greatest back in the league then trade him to them. For our Moderators to have to come in behind you and pull vulgar posts from you and posts directed at you from others over this ridiculous, over-emphasized subject is plain stupid. You screwed up, you reached in your fantasy league, you wish things were different and Harrison put up 150-yards and three TD's in week #1 ... we get it, we have absorbed that, we are done.

You aren't telling me anything I don't already know when it comes to Harrison. I knew he was never the feature back. I just thought that pretty much anyone could see the potential in that guy and should at least give him more carries than a no name in Hillis. I don't really care what Mangirly decides to do with the Browns and the whole time I was writing my past debates, I was actually having a little fun with expressing my opinions. As far as the bad language, you guys were the ones that told me to xxxx myself and talked nasty about my mom. Tell your buddies to watch their language too, I guess.

This is the Browns best chance at a win with the Chiefs playing on a short week and at your home. I should be a good game considering you both have near equal talent. I like the Chiefs coaching staff alot more than yours and I think that is what makes the difference in this game. Your team is in need of a new OC in the worst way. Maybe you guys can hire Bruce Arians back once the Steelers fire him at seasons end.

You said it...Daboll needs to GO! run, run, pass. run, run, pass. run, run, pass. its like a broken record. and if we aren't running on first down we're throwing some bullshit out in the flat that only goes for 3-4 yards. God forbid we use our best offensive weapon in Josh Cribbs more than once or twice a game....sheesh. I have a headache just thinking about this

Bruce Arians, I thought was bad. But at least, he ain't predictable like Dumboll...

Archived