THE BROWNS BOARD

The Browns Will Win Sunday

ATENEARS

Take it to the bank, bet the kids lunch money, and the money you squirled away for the night at the strip joint with the boys. The Browns Win Sunday and decisively. There is going to be a completely different attitude around here this time next week.

Total trap game right?

No doubt, man.

I do agree with Stan. I think the boys are embarrassed and know they need to kick it in gear here and not week 13.

Add in the fact the Chiefs play tonight and we win by 20. We may shut them out.

No doubt, man.

I do agree with Stan. I think the boys are embarrassed and know they need to kick it in gear here and not week 13.

Add in the fact the Chiefs play tonight and we win by 20. We may shut them out.

I certainly hope they're embarrassed and they have to know that was not an acceptable performance from the coaching staff down to the 53rd guy on the roster (maybe only 52 guys since Pointbriand probably had another perfect game).

Take it to the bank, bet the kids lunch money, and the money you squirled away for the night at the strip joint with the boys. The Browns Win Sunday and decisively. There is going to be a completely different attitude around here this time next week.

I'm with ya. Everyone is all bent out of shape over game one. People need to chill. Lets see if we bounce back and bring it home before we call it quits. Browns 27 Chiefs 10.

Go Browns!

i'm looking at this game with the same confidence as i did the bucs game, the only difference is we are at home.

i don't think any of us should go out making blow out predictions. If we limit turnovers and play the same hard defense we should have a big win, but its a matter of actually coming through or not on game day with these simple fundamentals.

San Diego looked terrible, and KC was just opportunist. The Chiefs won't get out of bed until tomorrow, after playing deep into the night last night. The Browns got their wake-up call Sunday afternoon and are already prepared for the Home Opener.

Browns 27

Chiefs 13

www.WildDawg.com

I sure hope we win. I don't know if I can take losing to the Bucs and Chiefs. The guys will be down on themselves and I know the fans will be calling for everyone's head! It'll just be brutal.

If we lose, with the rest of our schedule, it'll look like we're heading for the #1 pick.

Lol i love your optimism man but RAC is going to school daboll and mangini, meanwhile charlie weis is going to have ryan spitting up hairballs....while mangini stands there like the idiot he is, but hey when its all over it will be everyones fault but mangini's.

KC 23

Browns 6

Lol i love your optimism man but RAC is going to school daboll and mangini, meanwhile charlie weis is going to have ryan spitting up hairballs....while mangini stands there like the idiot he is, but hey when its all over it will be everyones fault but manginess.

KC 23

Browns 6

I feel that your prediction is based off of last nights game. We scored points on these guys last year with no air attack at ALL. And our D is much improved. I'm not making predictions but I will say that is not going to happen.

Archived