THE BROWNS BOARD

ANDERSON gets the last laugh?

miktoxic

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
u know wats funny is that he threw to fitzgerald 15 times and he only caught it 3 times one of the best wr's and he can only hit him 3/15 times and they almost lost to the rams its not like he dominated them they barley beat the rams

Heads up folks after we dismiss Holgrrem things will get way better, meanwhile he will make the worst improve for now.

Getting over the most dysfunctional stupid management supported by fans for ten years will take sum time to recover

I know because I am still hated in Brownstown, for getting just how bad our mgt has been since 99

improving the Browns will take some time.......of course improving America takes NO TIME........kill those correcting 30 years of blunder from the right

It was an exciting game. Anderson played very well. He got hit numerous times, and he kept on throwing strikes.

The Anderson to Fitzgerald combo will get better the more time they play together.

If he was still here though he'd be less than useless. But with a pair of good-great wr's he's got a really high ceiling.

to have a chance in this league, especially as a rookie, a qb needs a decent line and wrs to complement a good team with good coaches. hence good qbs that didn't make it i.e. tim couch. anderson isn't the best qb but at least he'll have a chance now. let's hope we can fix the right side of our OL before colt or any other future franchise gets busted up for the next 5 years.

Heads up folks after we dismiss Holgrrem things will get way better, meanwhile he will make the worst improve for now.

Getting over the most dysfunctional stupid management supported by fans for ten years will take sum time to recover

I know because I am still hated in Brownstown, for getting just how bad our mgt has been since 99

improving the Browns will take some time.......of course improving America takes NO TIME........kill those correcting 30 years of blunder from the right

Good Lord, one game and you want Holmgren out of town? Crazy talk, Rich.

MH didn't toss that pick, or fumble the ball. Tampa didn't as much win the game as the Browns gifted it to them. you want to ride anyone out of town, start with Daboll. Turtle ball once we got up by two scores.

DA wasnt an accurate passer for the browns

the difference is that the browns dont have a WR that jumps miles into the air and can catch a ball that is 10 feet out of reach

Larry Fitz is better than any other WR the brownies have or had while DA played here

braylon was about as close as it gets but hes about to be a 2nd WR in new york

DA has a strong arm but his accuracy is lacking greatly......lots of QBs could throw it up to the cards WRs

and dont forget......who is in the rams secondary again?

the difference is that the browns dont have a WR that jumps miles into the air and can catch a ball that is 10 feet out of reach

Larry Fitz is better than any other WR the brownies have or had while DA played here

DA has a strong arm but his accuracy is lacking greatly......lots of QBs could throw it up to the cards WRs

LOL! Same dumb argument: it's not the QB it's the receivers or secondary is bad or it's just Rams or it's NFC west ...blah blah blah. Do you even understand what you see on TV? This game of football thing...

Braylon, KW and JJ was the best WR combo DA ever had. Yeah, it's better than LF, Breston and "whatevah that guy was".

I wouldn't say DA wasn't accurate passer for the Browns, Browns were just too dysfunctional on all levels to allow DA to succeed. Now both are happy. DA is winning games and Browns are en route to another #1 Draft pick. :lol:

Brady Quinn fans literally crushed this franchise.

It didn't have to be this way.

It could have been pretty cool.

Welcome back Lums- don't know about Quinn fans- and your hero eked out a win against arguably the worst team in the league. Stay tuned- my bet is he won't keep it up. I wish him and you all the best. :)

Mike Holmgren knows a thing or two about quarterbacks- and decided both Brady and Derek needed a change of scenery.

Yeah,

God forbid you can ever give DA any credit. Even though he's out of town and on to greener pastures......Did youeven see tha pass (TD) to Fitz...he rolled out nicely, kept his poise and threw a bullet to Fitz for the TD....That combo will onoy get better and he's the one who's 1-0 and watched the Browns get a*s smacked by the Yuckaneers.

I must admit am pulling for DA to have a nice year and playoff bound in the NFC west. He could have been the man in Cleelin but the fans had to Je*k Off the local kid and screw everything up.....If DA get a win in Atlanta next week...this board will be very interesting to read...escpecially if the Browns lose again to the Chiefs <_<

Brady Quinn fans literally crushed this franchise.

It didn't have to be this way.

It could have been pretty cool.

BQ Fans didn't crush the franchise, the situation just exposed a hell of a lot of posers. They were easy to spot, they had no tans because there is no sun in the closet.

Good to hear from you Lums.

i wasn't here for the BQ/DA fagfest so i won't speak to that. my point is if you give a decent QB some protection, good smart play calling for that QB's strengths and some speed downfield...............you gotta chance. hence DA in AZ. i remember fans booing tim couch when they should have been booing the OL, coaches and the FO that drafted the bums that surrounded him.

if we're letting tampa steal a game from us and quite frankly in the second half looked like they were pushing us around up front, we've got a lot of work to do. and so much for this terrific OL.

Yeah,

God forbid you can ever give DA any credit. Even though he's out of town and on to greener pastures......Did youeven see tha pass (TD) to Fitz...he rolled out nicely, kept his poise and threw a bullet to Fitz for the TD....That combo will onoy get better and he's the one who's 1-0 and watched the Browns get a*s smacked by the Yuckaneers.

I must admit am pulling for DA to have a nice year and playoff bound in the NFC west. He could have been the man in Cleelin but the fans had to Je*k Off the local kid and screw everything up.....If DA get a win in Atlanta next week...this board will be very interesting to read...escpecially if the Browns lose again to the Chiefs <_<

DA targeted larry fitzgerald 15 times

15 TIMES.......he ended the day with only 3 catches......DA has bright spots just like any other QB......laying the occassional deep bomb right into the receivers arms

but can you blame larry fitzgerald for the 12 incompletions on the 15 targets?.......if you've watched the cardinals you can agree that the kid catches everything within a mile of his arms reach

FWIW this is my first week on these boards so you cant comment on my past opinions or thoughts on DA.....i give credit where credit is due.

Yeah,

I still don't know why the hell you even post here. You mock the CAV's and the Browns. You just bored or what?

Archived