THE BROWNS BOARD

You brahs aware the Bucs are gonna stomp that ass out on Sunday?

Bucky Biceps

A starting QB who had worse stats last season than our rookie QB.

Fatboy_reacts.gif

I'm sure Bucs nation is proud to have you represent them with such meaningful posts. Were you bored with the Bucs 'main messageboard' or did they ban you for making continuously bothersome (and completely baseless I might add) remarks?

Every time I make posts that contain valid FOOTBALL related points... nobody answers.

So pick your poison Loyalist. I can talk about football with you (which none of you seem to want to do)... or I can match you guys on the immature name calling, fight picking, middle school trash talk shtick.

bicep.gif

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Unless you are trying to be ironic in your response (I hope you are) - this isn't doing much for making any case for maturity.

If people stopped quoting or responding to him he would just go back and sleep in his mobile home until the next tornado comes.

OH, it was definitely an effort to be completely immature. So?

I'm sure Bucs nation is proud to have you represent them with such meaningful posts. Were you bored with the Bucs 'main messageboard' or did they ban you for making continuously bothersome (and completely baseless I might add) remarks?

The 2010 Tampa Bay Buccaneers offensive playmakers:

Mike Williams;

Sammy Stroughter;

Josh Freeman; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruYI1TAphcs (for you Browns fans he will forever be 'the one that got away')

LaGarrette Blount;

Caddilac Williams;

Earnest Graham;

Powder up your Mangina, skid-mark fans you are about to witness THE up and coming offense for years to come......

The 2010 Tampa Bay Buccaneers offensive playmakers:

Mike Williams;

Sammy Stroughter;

Josh Freeman; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruYI1TAphcs (for you Browns fans he will forever be 'the one that got away')

LaGarrette Blount;

Caddilac Williams;

Earnest Graham;

Powder up your Mangina, skid-mark fans you are about to witness THE up and coming offense for years to come......

got me convinced

Are you serious? Do you just assume all these things based on our 3-13 record last year?

QB- Delhomme will be trash, and I've already said it in this thread... he held Carolina back for many years, and you will be calling for his head no later than midway through the season. And what are you basing the "probably never will be" in regards to Freeman on? SERIOUSLY??? WHAT ARE YOU BASING THAT ON? Because by all accounts, he's got EVERYTHING he needs to excel in the NFL. Just your stupid opinion saying that.

Well, it is just your stupid opinion that thinks Josh Freeman has a chance to be anything great. Maybe he will, maybe he won't. That is all I am saying. Delhomme HAS accomplished good things in his years in the NFL. Those facts exist. Freeman hasn't done anything yet to be a proven commodity. Chances are about 50/50 that he won't. Just because you are a first round draft pick doesn't mean you are going to excel in this league. Need I remind you of Jamarcu Russell/Brady Quinn/etc. etc. etc. They all had "everything it takes to excel in the league as well."

Running game- Ours was trash last year and that's (in a lot of fans opinions) the fault of Derrick Ward- Guess what? He's gone and replaced with someone that should have taken his job LONG before he even got here. If you have a better run game than us, so be it. It wouldn't be a surprise, or anything to brag about.

Same goes for O-Line

Oh, our offensive line is indeed something to brag about. In one poll Joe Thomas was named the 5th best PLAYER in the entire NFL. Not OLineman...Player. And Steinbach and Mack are studs. The right side? Who knows.

WR/TE- K2 is "perhaps functional"... I keep doing this but it's only because you idiots seem to keep overlooking it- He had 77 catches and 5 touchdowns last year. "perhaps functional" isn't the word. And our receivers are good. I know they're young... but you'll find out Sunday how talented they are.

Yea, K2 is "functional" Serviceable. He can do a decent job. He is by no means an All Pro. He blew his chance for that on his crotch rocket.

Defense- Ours is a lot better than yours. Deal with that and don't try and put your shit stained spin on it. It's better. And it's not even close. Ours is a lot better.

That shit stain must have creeped between your ears, because the facts/stats don't support your claim. The Bucs were rated 27th in the league in allowing the most yards per game. The Browns were 31st. Not that far apart. As for points given up, the Browns gave up 375, the Bucs 400. A lot better? What you are smoking is a lot better apparently, but not the Bucs defense. Not that either of them were any good. If the Bucs were say rated in the teens, I would buy it, but not 27th vs. 31st where the Browns gave up fewer points.

Bucs had one of the best special teams units last year. Yours may be good... ours is too... If anything is a wash- that is.

So, who on the Bucs can compare to Josh Cribbs...who has obliterated the career Kickoff return for TD record in only 4 years? Hell, we've even had our long snapper make the Pro Bowl. If the Browns had been able to win much over the years Phil Dawson would be considered one of the premier kickers in the league.

I look forward to your response.

LIGHTWEIGHT

I wish I did weigh a lot less. But, in this regard, I have stayed on my feet where you have splattered in the Brown mud.

bicep.gif

Well, it is just your stupid opinion that thinks Josh Freeman has a chance to be anything great. Maybe he will, maybe he won't. That is all I am saying. Delhomme HAS accomplished good things in his years in the NFL. Those facts exist. Freeman hasn't done anything yet to be a proven commodity. Chances are about 50/50 that he won't. Just because you are a first round draft pick doesn't mean you are going to excel in this league. Need I remind you of Jamarcu Russell/Brady Quinn/etc. etc. etc. They all had "everything it takes to excel in the league as well."

Oh, our offensive line is indeed something to brag about. In one poll Joe Thomas was named the 5th best PLAYER in the entire NFL. Not OLineman...Player. And Steinbach and Mack are studs. The right side? Who knows.

Yea, K2 is "functional" Serviceable. He can do a decent job. He is by no means an All Pro. He blew his chance for that on his crotch rocket.

That shit stain must have creeped between your ears, because the facts/stats don't support your claim. The Bucs were rated 27th in the league in allowing the most yards per game. The Browns were 31st. Not that far apart. As for points given up, the Browns gave up 375, the Bucs 400. A lot better? What you are smoking is a lot better apparently, but not the Bucs defense. Not that either of them were any good. If the Bucs were say rated in the teens, I would buy it, but not 27th vs. 31st where the Browns gave up fewer points.

Bucs had one of the best special teams units last year. Yours may be good... ours is too... If anything is a wash- that is.

So, who on the Bucs can compare to Josh Cribbs...who has obliterated the career Kickoff return for TD record in only 4 years? Hell, we've even had our long snapper make the Pro Bowl. If the Browns had been able to win much over the years Phil Dawson would be considered one of the premier kickers in the league.

I wish I did weigh a lot less. But, in this regard, I have stayed on my feet where you have splattered in the Brown mud.

I base my opinion on Freeman on what I saw from him last year and the physical traits he possesses. That's not a hard concept to grasp is it?

Delhomme has been awful in recent years. Just remember that... and remember that I warned you.

You have a good O-line. I wasn't saying you didn't. I was saying it's not anything to brag about that it's better than the Bucs'

K2 played well for us last year. Why is that so hard for you guys to accept? Facts don't seem to impress you guys.

As for the defense. Our starting defense played lights out in the preseason. And don't even talk about what our defense did all last year. If you're going to bring up last year, bring up the second half when we fired the guy that made our defense suck, and put a guy in charge that brought the defense up to 12th in the league through that final stretch. And it's only gotten better. You'll find out on Sunday.

and lol if you think special teams consists of only your returner and long snapper. The Bucs special teams has statistically been one of the best units in the league for a few years now.

Tinme for a reality check:

912 cle loss

919 car L

926 pit L

1010 cin L

1017 no L

1024 stl -

1031 az L

117 atl L

1114 car L

1121 sf L

1128 bal L

125 atl L

1212 was -

1219 det -

1226 sea -

12 no L

the above buc's schedule may be tough to read but the numbers don't lie.

Now i ain't no nostradamus but i really don't see a lot of w's this year for the bucs. you will be hard pressed to match last years staggerring 3-13 campaign. you are to be brutalized by the afc north division.

soooo, just park your hooptie on the highesst span of your Sunshine Skyway Bridge, douse yourself in a flammable substance.......i think you get the picture. Time to slow your roll.

eye gouge

If you masturbated as much as he did you'd have biceps like that too. You know, like in that commercial that advertises the curling iron that you shake.

HAHAHA! The Shake Weight!

Only the single greatest invention in the world... What I wouldn't give to see Brady Quinn do that commercial and say "Now I'm done!".

Blackout fans...uhoh! The best QB in the league Josh Freeman isn't practicing today and likely won't play, Now convince us all how Josh Johnson is going to steamroll the Browns? HAHAHA.

Also Bucs fans answer me this why does everyone in the nation including Bucs media think the Bucs are worse than the Browns and most of them have the Bucs as the worst team in the NFL? I love living in Tampa right now, they are in full panic mode and most of the hillbillies won't even see the game . Tampa Bay BLACKOUTS should be their new name!

Now for a realistic view on the Bucs schedule

912 cle W

919 car -

926 pit (no Rapistburger? I like our odds) W

1010 cin L

1017 no -

1024 stl W

1031 az W

117 atl -

1114 car -

1121 sf L

1128 bal L

125 atl -

1212 was W

1219 det W

1226 sea W

12 no -

This division is so shifty that the divisional games can go either way. I expect at least one win vs the Falcons and Panthers though. We beat the Saints last year (WITH their starters, before any ill informed idiot says it) so that could also go either way.

Enjoy the cellar Browns... you belong there.

My problem with Winslow is that he's never caught a TD pass late in the season. In 2007 he hauled in one in week #11, but in all other years he hasn't had one TD past Week #9. I figured things would change playing in a warmer climate, but the same trend remained last season.

Does he not train good enough?

Do defenses figure out his zig-zag, back-yard style patterns and shut his black ass down the final 8 weeks of every season?

Does his QB think he is just a dickhead by week #8 and stop throwing him the ball?

... Curl this.

I dunno. I'll check on that for you. Here's a stat you will love. K2 had 77 receptions last year. He had MORE than your TOP TWO receivers COMBINED. And his 5 TD's? Yup, you guessed it, just as many as your top-2 receivers. And you got rid of Brady Quinn, and Derrick Anderson for..............Jake freaking Delhomme!!!!

LMAO!!!!

I dunno. I'll check on that for you. Here's a stat you will love. K2 had 77 receptions last year. He had MORE than your TOP TWO receivers COMBINED. And his 5 TD's? Yup, you guessed it, just as many as your top-2 receivers. And you got rid of Brady Quinn, and Derrick Anderson for..............Jake freaking Delhomme!!!!

LMAO!!!!

It really is hilarious isn't it...

what's even FUNNIER is that these fans honestly.. and I mean TRULY believe Delhomme is their savior.

LMAO!!!!

And the bucs were 3-13

Archived