THE BROWNS BOARD

You brahs aware the Bucs are gonna stomp that ass out on Sunday?

Bucky Biceps

C'mon guys you let this illiterate body building closeted homo bait you into a ten pager.

ITS A WAR OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM A FKING SOLDJIA!!!!!!!!!!! Still one of the funniest quotes ever. Thank you Private Winslow.

I think Gruden won the SB because of his knowledge of the Raider's Mickey Mouse offense than having Dungey's players.

These aren't the same Browns from last year but unfortunately these are the same bucs.

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Its just a hop skip and a jump from my house or about 6.5 hours, but I will back ya up. I have a 2007 2500 5.9L Cummins Dodge Ram 4x4 that loves to run over gay Pirates.

I can be there in 2+ hours. I guess we just need to look for the midget with protein shake on his chin.

Zombo

I'll admit I love the "flex" at the end of each. You're also wasting your time arguing anything football related. There are a select few that post intelligently but the rest just go straight in to name calling. (Hence my user name being changed) Lost cause dude but the Bucs aren't going to be lighting it up this year either.

I am sure he flexes his biceps to make up for the fact that he has a teeny tiny weenie.

I am sure he flexes his biceps to make up for the fact that he has a teeny tiny weenie.

Unless you are trying to be ironic in your response (I hope you are) - this isn't doing much for making any case for maturity.

If people stopped quoting or responding to him he would just go back and sleep in his mobile home until the next tornado comes.

You have my respect for being rational.

I have not come here to make claims of 16-0 for my Buccaneers.

I have come here to bask in the stench of stupidity from the vast majority of members here. Not one of them have given me a reason to believe the Browns are anything more than the Bucs at this point... but still persist on making ridiculous predictions of scores like 24-6, 70-7 ... so on.. so forth.

Weightroom

bicep.gif

We could go unit by unit and compare these teams:

QB: Delhomme a has been? Maybe. Freeman is a never was and probably never will be.

Running game: Browns were 8th in the league. Harrison and Hillis will roll.

OL: Convince me that the Bucs have anyone as good as Thomas, who is the best in the game, or Steinbach or Mack.

WR/TE: K2 is perhaps functional. Browns TE position is done by committee. WR position probably a wash.

Defense: Ours isn't great, but what do the Bucs have? A worse defense

Special teams: Browns may in fact have the best in the league.

The difference is our OL and special teams...and the belief that the veteran Delhomme will be able to perform better than the unproven QB the Bucs have.

Defense: Maybe equa

I honestly didn't know that the Bucs had any fans. Learn something new everyday.

Yes, a fairly pathetic fan base there in Tampa. The Rays may be the best team in baseball, but they get only about 10-12 K a night to see them play.

At least give it up to Narcissus...err, I mean Bicep Beauty. At least he seems to be paying attention to the team there. The rest of the community doesn't appear to care.

Was this a serious ??

It's how much you pay for an ear of corn. I think he was mocking the spelling typo (Buccaneer).

Just take a look at what Buc fans are writing at http://www.bucschat.com/showthread.php?t=25629. Most of them are not optimistic about their team.

Also, they have like 22 active viewers on their forum while we have over 100. Some fan base...

It's how much you pay for an ear of corn. I think he was mocking the spelling typo (Buccaneer).

Just take a look at what Buc fans are writing at http://www.bucschat.com/showthread.php?t=25629. Most of them are not optimistic about their team.

Also, they have like 22 active viewers on their forum while we have over 100. Some fan base...

Thanks for understanding my point about Buccaners (sic).

I can't help but wonder how the Bungles page is doing... If they even have one. lol

I am also watching Sons of Anarchy. Its somehow very addicting.

I haven't been watching it, but I hear it is excellent. What I would like to do is to get the DVDs and start watching it starting from season 1.

But how about this for a chop: Browns fans are to Bucs fans what the Sons of Anarchy are to The Village People.

We could go unit by unit and compare these teams:

QB: Delhomme a has been? Maybe. Freeman is a never was and probably never will be.

Running game: Browns were 8th in the league. Harrison and Hillis will roll.

OL: Convince me that the Bucs have anyone as good as Thomas, who is the best in the game, or Steinbach or Mack.

WR/TE: K2 is perhaps functional. Browns TE position is done by committee. WR position probably a wash.

Defense: Ours isn't great, but what do the Bucs have? A worse defense

Special teams: Browns may in fact have the best in the league.

The difference is our OL and special teams...and the belief that the veteran Delhomme will be able to perform better than the unproven QB the Bucs have

Defense: Maybe equa

Are you serious? Do you just assume all these things based on our 3-13 record last year?

QB- Delhomme will be trash, and I've already said it in this thread... he held Carolina back for many years, and you will be calling for his head no later than midway through the season. And what are you basing the "probably never will be" in regards to Freeman on? SERIOUSLY??? WHAT ARE YOU BASING THAT ON? Because by all accounts, he's got EVERYTHING he needs to excel in the NFL. Just your stupid opinion saying that.

Running game- Ours was trash last year and that's (in a lot of fans opinions) the fault of Derrick Ward- Guess what? He's gone and replaced with someone that should have taken his job LONG before he even got here. If you have a better run game than us, so be it. It wouldn't be a surprise, or anything to brag about.

Same goes for O-Line

WR/TE- K2 is "perhaps functional"... I keep doing this but it's only because you idiots seem to keep overlooking it- He had 77 catches and 5 touchdowns last year. "perhaps functional" isn't the word. And our receivers are good. I know they're young... but you'll find out Sunday how talented they are.

Defense- Ours is a lot better than yours. Deal with that and don't try and put your shit stained spin on it. It's better. And it's not even close. Ours is a lot better.

Bucs had one of the best special teams units last year. Yours may be good... ours is too... If anything is a wash- that is.

I look forward to your response.

LIGHTWEIGHT

bicep.gif

Cleveland: Where Championships AREN'T won

Actually, WRONG. Cleveland has more professional football championships than any other city in the US. Just none lately.

After all, we were so far ahead of everyone else we had to give the rest of the country the chance to catch up. But, in 46 years, no one has.

That's not our main board USFClown.

I have not come here to make claims of 16-0 for my Buccaneers.

Not one of them have given me a reason to believe the Browns are anything more than the Bucs at this point... but still persist on making ridiculous predictions of scores like 24-6, 70-7 ... so on.. so forth.

bicep.gif

Hey tool.

You started this with your 45-0 prediction, idiot.

By the way, did your bicep get that big wacking off?

Hey tool.

You started this with your 45-0 prediction, idiot.

By the way, did your bicep get that big wacking off?

45-0 was to counter you guys' stupid 70-7 predictions I saw.

In all honesty, I'm expecting something much more realistic... like 68-2 in favor of the Bucs.

I really liked the wacking off line. That was incredibly witty. A real sharp sense of humor you have there.

45-0 was to counter you guys' stupid 70-7 predictions I saw.

In all honesty, I'm expecting something much more realistic... like 68-2 in favor of the Bucs.

I really liked the wacking off line. That was incredibly witty. A real sharp sense of humor you have there.

I'm sure Bucs nation is proud to have you represent them with such meaningful posts. Were you bored with the Bucs 'main messageboard' or did they ban you for making continuously bothersome (and completely baseless I might add) remarks?

Archived